Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 pm
Mikage chuckled, his arms tightening around the other. "Than that makes two of us." he said smiling as he sat up. Looking to the sky he noticed it was starting to get dark. Standing up he pulled Orin up to his feet. Taking his hand he sighed, "We...should be getting back...huh?" he questioned but made no movement to go back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:02 pm
Orin felt better when Mikage's arms tightened around him. When the other finally pulled him up to his feet. "Does this mean your not mad at me, father will be..." Orin said softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:07 pm
Mikage sighed, "I don't hate you, I'm not mad, just upset. Well at least I destroyed his memory card and camera. So he shouldn't have any proof of what happened. The situation is sticky, but atleast there may be another believer if that helps at all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:18 pm
"I really am sorry Mi-kun..., he already believed it doesn't help me any." Orin said softly. "I'm afraid he'll come back and try something. What do I do?" Orin questioned looking back to the forest.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:43 pm
Mikage sighed, "Well, we'll just have to be careful, and if he does anything I'll just have to take care of it somehow."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:11 pm
"If he comes back promise you'll be careful, promise me you won't get hurt." Orin said gripping Mikage's shirt with a certain desperation.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm
Mikage looked at Orin. giving a smile. It wasn't think to make promises he couldn't keep, but he couldn't help himself at this point. Gently pulling Orin to him, he kissed the other once again, "I promise." he said gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 pm
Orin gave a small gasp as he was pulled closer and kissed. Orin smiled as the kiss was broken his face red still. "Good..." Orin said nuzzling the other's chest.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:46 pm
Mikage gave a small smile, not moving, instead he ran his fingers though the others hair gently. "So what shall we do? I don't really want to go back now..." he said as he stood there his arms wrapped around the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:18 pm
Orin rested comfortably against Mikage as finger ran gently through his hair. "I don't know...we can't really do much out here," Orin said sofly standing as Mikage did glad that the other still had his arms around him.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 pm
Without any notice, something wet hit Mikage in the face, and more wet stuff followed. Rain started to fall. Soon it started to poor soaking the two. Chuckling, Mikage took Orin's hand leading him to the shed that they came across this morning. After a bit of struggling Mikage managed to open up the rusted door, and almost completely closed it. "Che, were soaked through..." he said with a little bit of laughter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 pm
Orin looked up confused as a water droplet hit him in the face. Sticking a hand out he felt more droplets hit him. "Its sprinkling...AH!" Orin cried out as it suddenly began to pour. When Mikage suddenly pulled him towards to the shed Orin let out a bout of laughter. Orin couldn't help but smile as Mikage laughed. "Yeah we are," he giggled himself.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:04 pm
The laughter didn't last long though as Mikage searched the walls and ceiling for a light or switch but couldn't find one. Sighing he sat down, not able to see in front of him, he couldn't even see Orin. Even though he was close to being an adult, it was this type of darkness that scared Mikage. Unable to see, suffocating, extreme claustrophobic, and a dark sense of utter loneliness. A fear that happened when he was a child when he was playing a game and was accidentally locked in such a room for who knows how long.

Pulling his knees to his chest, Mikage breathing became unstable his body started shaking. He wanted the rain to end so he could get out of here but he was stuck until then and sooner or later, more likely sooner Mikage will break out in a panic attack.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm
"Mikage?" Orin questioned softly when he heard the other moving around the shed. The younger boy reached out until he was touching the other, grasping his hand he sat down with him. "Mi-kun...its okay, i'm here you're not alone..." Orin said softly closing his eyes summoning some of the magic he had regained. He focused into a light in his hand, a simple trick for faeries and one of the first he had learned. He remembered though that Mikage did not like the dark of being in somewhere without a light source.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:47 pm
Feeling the other close to him eased the panic that was building up. So was the light that the other summoned, but he knew the other was weak, he couldn't let Orin use his abilites. Grasping Orin's hand he sat there, "Please don't use your abilities for something like this...your weak enough. I don't want to see you get weaker because of something like this...please" he said swallowing the strain and quivers in his voice, his body that said otherwise.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games