Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:33 pm
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Eventually, Himeji managed to wrestle Skylar down to the ground and was straddling him, effectively pinning him down.
"I've got you know," he laughed, a little maniacally and held up the outfit threateningly. "Don't make me use my godly charm!" he joked.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:42 pm
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

Eventually Himeji had wrestled him down to the ground, straddling him and pinning him down.

"I've got you now," he laughed, a little maniacally and held up the outfit threateningly. "Don't make me use my godly charm!"

Skylar struggled under him as he tried the get away. "You don't have any charm! Your just a demon! Your evil!" Skylar yelled. No matter how much he struggled he knew the outcome in his mind. Himeji was stronger than him afterall...
~~~~~~~~~~

"What...the hell."

Skyalr had been pinned to the ground, as Himeji had wrestled him out of his cloths and into the bunny suit. He needed something to cover himself up...the bunny outfit was missing MUCH of it's costume.

"I hate you..." Skylar growled as he grimanced at his appearance in a mirror.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Himeji stood back, observing his handiwork, very satisfied. "I have great taste," he commented. He walked over and put one hand on Skylar's shoulder from behind while his other hand's index finger ran down Skylar's cheek slowly. "You look absolutely sexy..." He whispered the last word for extra effect.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:07 pm
Skylar Yutari

"I have great taste," Skylar could hear himeji say as he continued to stare mortified into the mirror. Why the heck was he always the one to be dressed up in risque outfits?!

Skylar was weary as Himeji walked over to him, and put one hand on his shoulder as he trailed his other had's index finger down his cheek slowly.

"You look absolutely sexy..." Himeji whispered into his ear. Skylar's body jerked at the contact. He stuttered while blushing wildly, "S-Shut up! Quit teasing me, you pervert. I can't believe you get a kick out of this.."

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Himeji chuckled, backing off and taking Skylar by the hand. "It's only because I love you so much." His tone showed that he was completely genuine about what he said.
Himeji led Skylar to his bedroom and stretched the moment he entered, yawning. "I am quite tired..."

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:23 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar heard himeji chuckle and he backed off, taking him by the hand.

"It's only because I love you so much."

Skylar's face turned into an instant mess, as he turned his head away from the boy. He couldn't look at him...Himeji was just too embarrassing.

With those few words...he had make Skylar completly weak.

"Yeah Yeah..."

Himeji led him to his REAL bedroom, as he yawned while entering.

"I am quite tired..."

Skylar had completly forgotten that Himeji still hadn't slept.

"You need your rest! Seriously, you better rest or else, i'm leaving." Skylar said sternly as he pulled him into his bed. He tucked him down and sat down on the side of him as he stared down at him.

"Sleep." He ordered.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Himeji laid himself down on the bed and promptly pulled Skylar down under the covers with him, snuggling up to Skylar's back, giving him one slow and sensual kiss on the neck. "If I'm going to sleep, I'll need to be comfortable and warm, won't I?"
Himeji actually wasn't sure if he could fall asleep with his lover in his arms, but he sure could attempt it.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 pm
Skylar Yutari

"W-Wait!" Skylar said frantically as Himeji pulled him down under the covers with him, snuggling against his back. Skylar shivered as he felt Himeji's lips on his neck.

"If I'm going to sleep, I'll need to be comfortable and warm, won't I?"

If, by him laying there, Himeji could sleep better, then Skylar was willing to lay there with him for foreever. He really cared about him...

Himeji couldn't see his face, but Skylar was blushing madly.

"Fine, Now go to sleep." Skylar said as he turned around to face Himeji. He kissed his forehead as he said, "Good Night..well good Morning, but you know what i mean..."

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:07 am

And soon, Himeji did fall asleep, though through it all, he kept a tight hold on Skylar, snuggling up against him subconsciously. He really did have a genuinely peaceful sleep though.

---

When Himeji woke, he was a little disoriented at first. He wasn't used to ever being so comfortable, and that's usually why he could always wake up so immediately.
But when he realized that there was a small figure in his arms, he smiled brightly. He couldn't help it, but he ran a hand down Skylar's stomach ever so gently and slowly. The fuzzy bunny outfit was more so fuzzy underwear, a small, kinky top that resembled a bra in some way, and bunny ears. So Himeji had plenty of actual body to explore.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:29 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar had slept nice. He didn't think he would be sleepy since he had just woken up..but as soon as Himeji snuggled against him, he had fallen into a deep slumber.

Skylar's eyes was closed as he breathing slowly, in a sort of "half sleep". Although he wasn't fully awake, he could feel someone caressing his stomach. He forgot where he was..

"Mhhnnn..Stop Tomoke...." Skylar mumbled as he turned around, his back now facing Himeji.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Himeji chuckled. He leaned up to get a good vantage point of Skylar's expression—hoping that he'd wake up—as he murmured teasingly, "So you and your sister have a relationship like that?"

(Sorry for the uber short post! AP homework is being an *ss))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:48 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar heard chuckling as he felt a shadow looming over him. This didn't seem like Tomoke's handiwork. Whenever his older sister woke him up, she either used one of two methods:1.)Sexually harrasing him, or 2.)Beating him to an inch of his life; He didn't care for either one really..

He felt someone's hot breath against his face as the person murmured, "So you and your sister have a relationship like that?"

This instantly made Skylar's eyes open quickly. The first thing he saw Himeji, smirking down at him.

"HIMEJI!" Skylar said surprised. He then looked down and noticed that he had on a bunny costume.

"W-What the hell?!" Skylar pulled the covers closer to him in order to cover himself up. Those who knew Skylar knew that he usually forgot everything once he fell asleep. So needless to say, he was in completly confusion as to why he was in a bunny suit.

((No prob! I should really get to work on my homework..but i'm a procrastinator sweatdrop lol))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:52 pm

"Yare, yare!" Himeji chided as he deftly yanked the blanket completely away from Skylar. "If you need warmth, then there's another, more potent source, you know." He smirked, knowing full well that Skylar hadn't pulled that up because he was cold.
Then Himeji continued running his fingers slowly up and down Skylar's stomach, getting lower and lower each time.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:23 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Yare, yare!"

Skylar almost squealed like a little girl when Himeji yanked the covers away from him. He placed his hands in front of him frantically as he tried to cover up the best he could. He couldn't believe himeji was doing this.

"If you need warmth, then there's another, more potent source, you know." Himeji smirked as his finger's carassed his stomach, getting lower with each touch. Skylar shivered as he tried to back away from him, but his back was against the bedreast.

"K-Knock it off, stupid!" Skylar yelled as a light blush entered his face.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Himeji stopped immediately, though he tormentingly held his hands very close to Skylar's body, his lips just floating above Skylar's neck as he whispered, "Do you really want me to stop? Hm?" It was evident in his voice that he was smirking.

C l a s s - A

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces