Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:25 pm
Eosy frowned at Charity's comment and hesitated a second before disappearing. When he came back in the room, he was holding his bearer's cloak and helped her put it on.

He then led the way outside, then followed Charity where she wanted to go.

Rain's eyes widened at the dig. He stared at the man in a voice filled with threat.

"And it would be very rude of you to behave in such an ungentlemanly manner in a house which is not yours." answered the protector as he stood straight by Alicia's side.

The manners of this man were off. Was jealousy clouding his judgment or was that man a real threat? All Rain could say was that he did not like the man.

If he were to lose Alicia, he would be destroyed, unable to do anything, not flirting with the first woman who would cross his path. How could that man pretend having just lost the very reason for which he was born and raised and yet be so casual about his behavior. Something was off and Rain did not like it at all.

Once outside Eosy had to admit that he was able to breath again. The house had become too crowded and even if Alicia was a great hostess, she was forgetting in which dangerous time they were all living and how accepting strangers in her house without care, could cost her more than she could ever imaging.

The winged protector was lost in his dark thoughts and as a result, his arm wrapped itself around Charity's shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity silently shrugged on her coat. She thanked her protector for fetching it for her, and they left the house. Charity stuck her hands in her pockets, looking down at her feet. They led her towards the park. She looked up to her protector, seeing a sense of relief on his face, and feeling his arm around her. She twisted her lips to the side, not expecting him to touch her. But she guessed she didn't mind. It was .. uh. Nice.

"It's been hectic in there," she said quietly, looking both ways before crossing a road and ending up at the park's edges. The shrubs looked dull and short in comparison to the lighting and fashionable coloring that Charity was now accustomed to from Alicia's great home.

Just as they were within the park, Charity looked up to see two people. A boy, a girl. Huddled. They looked cold, somehow, but warm at the same time. She tilted her head to one side. They looked like she imagined herself and Eosy, only less couple-like.

"Hi there." she said, not wanting to spoil the moment, but having wanted to be polite as she was walking near their little resting place.

Whoa. Charity... polite? Hahaha. No.

"What's up there, love birds?" she smirked, pausing by them. They were the only people in the park within a good radius, it seemed. Might as well dwell int he time her and Eosy had outside and talk to strangers.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:31 pm
=
User ImageUser Image
"And just where will this story take us?"

Alice jumped up at the voice, Phelan being disturbed as well. She was flushed! Looking towards the girl.. Who seemed to give off the same aura as Alice, she opened her mouth to say something- Until Phelan cut in.
"Nothing really." he smirked, "You?" Alice's face went pale with rage, then went pink with embarrassment, the feelings clashing and raging war inside of her.
"We are NOT lovers.." she mumbled angrily to herself, scooting away until she touched the other end of the bench. She was obviously upset with Phelan. Saying they were lovers, HA! But then again, Alice thought It wouldn't be THAT bad.. She shook her head, shoving the idea away. Did she have feelings for Phelan? No, she couldn't, she wouldn't believe that she did. Phelan eyed Alice, he knew almost exactly what she was thinking. When she shook her head, the anger in him threatened to show, but he kept his posture.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 pm
EvErYoNe KnOwS tHaT lIfE iS tOuGh...

Sakura-Chan And Sora-Kun~!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...So DeAl WiTh It.

((Will edit later.))  

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:03 am
Eosy was surprised that Charity could speak quietly and he answered on the same tone.
"Yes it has."
He hesitated into sharing his thoughts with the red hair girl but decided that he should not bother her with that. This was his duty, not her concern.

As they reached the park, Eosy looked at the youngster on the bench. The boy was not that much younger than he was and yet Eosy felt much older than anyone he had met so far. His past was a burden which weighted heavily on his shoulders.

Charity's blunt comment was something he had come to expect from his crystal bearer. Might he have found her annoying or refreshing, no one could know for his face was its usual cold self. He gave a short bow at the ones sitting and remained quiet by Charity's side.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 am
"I'm sorry sir but it is most gentlemanly to ask before removing all your clothes before a stranger who wishes to help tend your wounds." Seth did not smile what-so-ever. This protector will be bothersome, he thought, sizing up Rain.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Oh, so they liked to talk back, did they? Cool, so now she had found her entertainment source.

"Well, I was just taking a stroll with my current best friend right here." It was no lie, she had no friends but her sister, who had given her Eosy for her birthday in the first place.

Charity's eyes glanced at this girl, as she mumbled. Charity's hearing was perfect. She heard what she said. "Oh? Don't lie to the boy, you might confuse him," she stated, squinting her eyes and smirking. They had to know she was fooling with them. She just loved to play.

Eosy was being so ... obedient, it seemed like. It was almost tiring how he never had a say in anything. Never had an opinion. Though it was cute how he was very observational and stood over her, and watched and stood by her. Very cute. Though she wasn't sure it was just the way he was, or if he just felt like it was a burden.

Charity put her arm on her protector's shoulder, leaning on him to try something new.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 am
Eosy's right eyebrow raised when Charity called him 'my current best friend'. He did not know if he should be offended that she said 'current' or touched that she said 'best'. He had to admit that he had not expect Charity to be so different from her sister, not that he really knew his sister...

As usual he did not to choose the 'no reaction' strategy and his eyebrow went back to its original position.

However when Charity leaned on him so casually, a real smirk came to his lips. This kid is unbelievable... he thought, realizing that in barely a couple of days by her side he had already changed. Or maybe his new task as her protector was what had actually changed him.

Focus on your duty... a voice reminded him, his smirk disappeared and he flapped his wings softly. But the protector did not move much, just standing straight, as Charity had her arm on his shoulder, which was actually quite comical because he was much taller than she was.

Rain barely heard the reply of the half-naked man and stayed quiet, waiting on Alicia to speak up. After all, she was the hostess.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:00 pm
=
User ImageUser Image

Phelan smirked, then chuckled. Alice soon got that Charity was merely toying with them, so she decided to play along- just for the heck of it. "Ahh, I beg your forgiveness." she laughed lightly. Phelan was glad to see her like this, so he replied enthusiastically
"Apology accepted, honey." Alice's cheeks went to a slight pink, but she kept it under control. Phelan looked up at Charity and Eosy. "Phelan."
"..Alice." she murmured "Pleasure to meet you.." her gaze traveled to Charity's eyes. Her own sapphire pair practically screaming the question 'Are you like us?' but she looked away after a few seconds. "I-I'm going to go get some food.." she mumbled to Phelan, getting up to walk away. Her black dress swayed in the nice breeze, her pretty ballet flats creating a quiet thump on the ground. She was in the mood for ice cream. She didn't know why, but she guessed it was just natural.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity's gaze shifted to her protector, who seemed to be amused. She winked at him, and turned back to her entertainment. "I'm Charity, it's awkward to meet you." she chimed, spiking the edges of her words with sarcasm.

But then little Miss Blue Eyes got up, and left the whole situation. Hungry? Please. Charity sighed, and just let her go. "Pretty girlfriend. She's pretty reserved though," the red headed crystal bearer said, still leaning on Eosy.

It was true. Alice was much too shy for Charity's liking. But that didn't matter; they didn't need to be friends. She was just here for the time being while things cooled down enough for her to go back to Alicia's place. It was starting to feel like home, ever since Eosy rescued her. She began to have flashbacks about landing in his arms.

He was a very comforting person. Yup. Best friend. she thought to herself, looking over at him and smiling warmly, which wasn't common for her.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:55 pm
=
User ImageUser Image

Phelan smiled. "Not my girlfriend." He yawned, "And she is just nervous, she thinks you might not..." But Alice quickly returned with an ice cream cone, cutting Phelan off. She hadn't heard anything that they said, but she felt a bit awkward. A ghost of a smile floated over the ends of Alice's mouth. She was quite pleased with getting ice cream, since she really WAS hungry. Then she thought: Maybe they should go back home soon, they don't want any coripio (Did I spell it right?) to find them here. But she also wanted to stay and talk with Charity.. Torn between the two options she had made for herself, she just sat down. He face was thoughtful, a lot more thoughtful than usual. Phelan raised an eyebrow.
"Something on your mind, Alice?" But Alice wasn't paying that much attention, she had been pulled too deep in her thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:46 pm
Eosy had given a quick bow after the young man and woman had introduced themselves. Once Charity told her name, he added. "I am Eosy, Charity's protector." His tone was icy cold and firm. He did not mind revealing who he was.

However he raised an eyebrow when Alice stood up and the boy did not follow. His surprised was of short duration for the girl soon was out of hearing, but never out of sight. Yet, allowing so much distance was a risk he was not sure he wanted to take, after all he had almost lost Charity before even knowing her...

As he finished the thought, he felt Charity's eyes on him and as he looked at her back he noticed a warm smile. If he had not been a full master of his emotion, he would have jumped with eyes wide open! Since when did Charity smile like that?! Instead Eosy blinked once, before looking at Alice and her ice cream who seemed lost in thought.

If he had been the joking type Eosy would have probably commented on the 'thinking effect' of an ice cream! Instead...he stayed quiet, staring at the girl.

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:29 am
User Image
!!Charity!!

"Ice cream. It is God." Charity stated.

She loved her some sweets. And she was getting sort of hungry. She wondered when dinner would be ready. "Say, Eosy? Do you think we should head back soon?" She silently regretted saying this, but she did anyway, knowing that if she didn't eat soon, she'd probably start lashing out at people. Plus, she was broke, so she couldn't just hitch a ride to the ice cream parlor.

Maybe if she asked Alicia nicely, these two could come over.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:17 pm
=
User ImageUser Image

Alice seemed a bit startled, and blushed when she realized she didn't ask Charity if she wanted some ice cream too. "My bad," she murmured, getting up again. "I can go buy you one, I don't really mind." A small smile blossomed on her lips.

Alice of Heart

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity simply shook her head, no. "Nope, it's cool. We're gonna go ahead and, like, eat soon. Where are you two going to have dinner?" she asked, sticking her hands in her coat pockets to keep them warm, for her fingers were starting to turn white with cold. As it got late, it got colder.

Liars turn me on.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces