Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:10 am
Iyamashi

My banner is crap... xp
Iya lies! 'Tis awesome! =D

Ho snap. I edited instead of quoting. Ah well. Errr....This is Chibi talking. My apologies, Iya. =[ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:12 am
violet_faerie
AngelusSilenti
violet_faerie

Good to have another anime fan here! ^^ I agree w/your point totally it is a unique style that completely blooms me away....and yes, Vampire hunter D and Hellsing are soo good...i went out and got them...specially Vampire hunter D...made me cry crying o the memories....

I remember almost crying at the end of the Bloodlust. It was the most touching thing I can recall D ever doing.

awwww see i'm not the only one that gets the tear ducts going...thats the only bad thing i hate watchin anime w/other people....i'm the only one in the room having to go to the bathroom for tissues.... sweatdrop sorri i said blooms...lol i meant blows...... whee
A good sad anime to watch is Grave of the Fireflies. Great anime movie that portrait life in Japan during WWII. 3nodding ....such a sad movie...  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:03 am
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
AngelusSilenti
violet_faerie

Good to have another anime fan here! ^^ I agree w/your point totally it is a unique style that completely blooms me away....and yes, Vampire hunter D and Hellsing are soo good...i went out and got them...specially Vampire hunter D...made me cry crying o the memories....

I remember almost crying at the end of the Bloodlust. It was the most touching thing I can recall D ever doing.

awwww see i'm not the only one that gets the tear ducts going...thats the only bad thing i hate watchin anime w/other people....i'm the only one in the room having to go to the bathroom for tissues.... sweatdrop sorri i said blooms...lol i meant blows...... whee
A good sad anime to watch is Grave of the Fireflies. Great anime movie that portrait life in Japan during WWII. 3nodding ....such a sad movie...

ISNT IT THOUGH...they died....it was sooooooo tragic crying crying crying i mean i wanted to believe they wer egonna make it...and he told his sister everything was gonna be okay....and than they still died crying o mi god, i've never recovered....it was soooooo sad...... sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:45 pm
Goshness....You guys turn almost every thread into a chatterbox! XO

Ah well. It's alright, I guess. It's just a little hard to determine if it's a conversation or someone actually giving an intro or suggestions. heart  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:57 pm
violet_faerie
ISNT IT THOUGH...they died....it was sooooooo tragic crying crying crying i mean i wanted to believe they wer egonna make it...and he told his sister everything was gonna be okay....and than they still died crying o mi god, i've never recovered....it was soooooo sad...... sad
Husshhh. *covers up her mouth* ninja Don't spoil it for everyone now. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:58 pm
ChibiTotoro222

Ah well. It's alright, I guess. It's just a little hard to determine if it's a conversation or someone actually giving an intro or suggestions. heart
sweatdrop Terribly sorry. I'll try to do my best to quit doing that from now on... sweatdrop Sorry.  

Syrotek
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:59 pm
Ah, that's okay, Iya. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:05 pm
ChibiTotoro222

O mi gosh i'm soooooooooooo sorri! i'll never get that carried away again.... i didnt mean to get into a whole detailed conversation....but i'll only greet from now on....

*pokes Iya* see its all ur fault!, sweatdrop so awefully sorri sad  

violet faerie

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:06 pm
That's okay, Violet. It's an easy thing to start a conversation! It's better that you know how to hold a conversation then have absolutely no social skills! =D heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:04 pm
violet_faerie
ChibiTotoro222

O mi gosh i'm soooooooooooo sorri! i'll never get that carried away again.... i didnt mean to get into a whole detailed conversation....but i'll only greet from now on....

I know it was. xp

...I'm doing it again aren't I? gonk  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:05 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
ChibiTotoro222

I know it was. xp

ya but its okay, that im gonna stop before i do it again.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:10 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
ChibiTotoro222

I know it was. xp

...I can't resist....must...not talk here.... gonk  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:11 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
ChibiTotoro222

I know it was. xp

...I can't resist....must...not talk here.... gonk

good for you...resist, resist.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:38 pm
I am...New. -rusn to hide- ninja  

[Lost_D.E.S.T.I.N.Y]

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:47 pm
Love Queen of Germany
I am...New. -rusn to hide- ninja
*glomps and pulls her back*

Where are my cookies? I want my cookies!!!

Welcome to the guild. 3nodding blaugh 3nodding

Now where are my cookies?!?  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games