Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:07 am
"what do you mean by that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:14 pm
Lisa raised an eyebrow. "Haven't you ever read fairytales when you were younger? The prince was always known as Prince Charming. And from what I remember, they didn't run around scarying little girls."  

Azula Mai 101

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:13 pm
As Olivia entered the dance the first thing she went for was a bottle of water at the punch table.
She sighed leaning against a wall and sipping her water waiting for a good song to come on.

"hey Mr.Bigglesworth, do you think I hurt Olivia's feelings?" He asked pulling up his ragdoll friend.
He sat listening to the unheard voice.
"Yeah...she would have told me..."
"Do you want to go inside?"
"Yeah I thought so...neither of us are party animals-oh! sorry...party people..." Ebony giggled.

{Look it's not gay to say a boy giggled! I mean seriously, we're viewing this rp as if it were an anime and for some reason cute little boys are allowed to giggle if they're anime... xp .... sweatdrop heh sorry... stare }  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:43 pm
"it's not like i tried to scare you, you guys are so up-tight."

"no we're not!"  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:39 am
Lisa laughs at the comment. "And this comes from someone who has spent his enitre life having everyone do everything for him." She shakes her head. "Anyway, it's halloween which means people are meant to get scared, as well as over react." She slips past Joey and Renji and goes over to the punch table to get a drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:43 am
((Sorry for not replying in a little while. I was pretty busy.))

Isamu walked into the gym, dressed up as an angel. He would have preferred to not come, but his grandparents insisted that he did to get his mind off the past.

((Um...Just pretend that the pic looks like Isamu. XD))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:09 pm
Olivia sighed dreamily bored. So far no good music has come one.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:13 pm
[[OOC: im still thinking of adding something to this rp to lighten things up aka - make it more interesting and fun ;D // i havent forgotten about my previous serial killer idea but perhaps a meteor crasses into the ground and some students become gifted with powers // i dunno . . . what do you guys think we should do to had *uh* oomph]]  

Azula Mai 101

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:01 am
{The students could all be selected to go on a cruise? Stef and I were talking about it over dinner the other night^^ Cruises are fun! xD unless we want something mythical...hm, it's just that gifted rp's are so....common -_-}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:03 pm
((ya, it is, this is slow. there should be crushes and bf's and gf's by now.))  

nintendoking99

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:13 pm
{yeah -_- Everyone is to busy caring about there at home lives or something like that....has anybody even developed a crush yet?}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:59 pm
Olivia perked up noticing Isamu walk through the gym doors.
She ran up to him hugging him once more.
"Thanks again! I actually wasn't late!{which was a first} and....what's with all the angels?", she giggled.

{Imma say there is a freakish amount of them 0.0}

Ebony began nodding off and soon found himself asleep on the ground. People walking by stared at him and some girls would swoon over how he had a baby face as he slept.

LIKE DIS!!! XD Except he has a bunny! oh..and sorry bout the size..
User Image  

demented_Puddin

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:08 pm
Isamu was a bit surprised by the sudden hug. "Y-You're welcome," he stuttered.
"My grandparents thought...I'd be perfect as an angel."

((...It worked out so much better in my head.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:14 pm
Olivia nodded "True dat."
She obviously didn't know him too well but so far she could already tell she was a goody goody. She liked that though.
She looked around him. "Your alone? I wasn't until the doors...{ stare }", She said peeking over towards the doors and making a face.

demented_Puddin

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:19 pm
"Um...Yeah, I'm alone," Isamu said.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items