Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:30 am
kairukat
Uhm, I'm Kairukat, my real name's Kyle, I'm 14. Live in Tennessee, and I love to draw cats and anime! ^^
I probably won't be noticed much, but I guess if I make enough of a statement, people won't ignore me.
XD

I live in TN too! smile Almost to the Kentucky boarder.

Can you believe this terrible weather we've been having?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:38 pm
Pandiecakes
kairukat
Uhm, I'm Kairukat, my real name's Kyle, I'm 14. Live in Tennessee, and I love to draw cats and anime! ^^
I probably won't be noticed much, but I guess if I make enough of a statement, people won't ignore me.
XD

I know! My poor kitties have been huddled under my bed cuz of the thunder and lightning. ;A;
There's a humongous dent in our driveway, and I measured the water. 3 inches. -.-  

kairukat

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:41 pm
kairukat
Pandiecakes
kairukat
XD

I know! My poor kitties have been huddled under my bed cuz of the thunder and lightning. ;A;
There's a humongous dent in our driveway, and I measured the water. 3 inches. -.-

Last night I was scared out of my mind because the wind was blowing so hard and the thunder was so loud. I ran outside to get my cats and the door banged open. They ran under the bed immediately. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:57 pm
Pandiecakes
kairukat
Pandiecakes
kairukat
XD

Last night I was scared out of my mind because the wind was blowing so hard and the thunder was so loud. I ran outside to get my cats and the door banged open. They ran under the bed immediately. XD

I remember my one boy kitten, Oreo, trying to catch a leaf on the tree outside when the wind was blowing, but the only problem that he was inside....trying to get outside....through a closed window while it was raining. Not the best idea, kitty. XD  

kairukat

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

nekokyut

Professional Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:53 pm
heellooo!! im new here.. im princesskyz but u can call me kyz whee whee
chao choa  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:47 am
H i am stark_primera i'm 16 years old and i wanted to join this club since i have a passion for drawing, though i'm not that good i hope i can be of good use biggrin  

Stark_Primera

Philip-27

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:20 am
Hey guys, my name is Philip.

I am 17 and I live in Australia. I am currently studying architecture at university but I do lots of drawings (perhaps too much sweatdrop ) of anime/manga style characters using pencil, pen, markers as well as photoshop, etc.

I look forward to contributing to the guild community biggrin (If I'm not too busy sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 pm
Hey, my name is Vita and I'm just starting out. I want to attend culinary school...um, I'm 19 aaaand I want to improve my art skills.

Please be kind to me :B  

The Cosmic Avenger

Chasind

Friendly Regular

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:53 pm
Hello c:
For starters; I am Rebellion~ (rebeilion)
I'm 20 years old & obviously I love art
I have a thing for mermaids.. & not like a perverted *thing*
I just....like the idea of having a fish tail instead of legs

I've been drawing since I could pick up a pencil, the art
in my sig was actually done by my Twin sister- which me &
her draw very similar.

I was going to college, but it has proven to be a waste of my time
since I'm going back to finish training as a tattoo artist.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:39 am
hi me name is wendy biggrin
hobbies;luv to read heart write heart and draw. rolleyes .....me and my bro r the only two ppl who can draw in my family.....even if he draw better than me.............um i dont how to post my draw but check me profil and u will see one smile heart heart um...mice to meet ya anyway bye biggrin smile redface crying xd 3nodding blaugh sweatdrop heart  

luis mule 12

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MariKot

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:31 pm
y hallo der =D

Im Mari and Im 20 :3
I love drawing, and Ive been doing it since I was little.
Other hobbies are reading, writing, cooking and playing videogames.
I have a younger sister, whos complete opposite to me.

And uh. I have no idea what else i could write. o:
Nice to meet ya all =D  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:27 pm
Welcome everyone!

@MariKot: My brother is the opposite of me too. He's my twin though.  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

pentagram monster

Anxious Shapeshifter

8,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:53 am
Herro i'm Aki Rabbito (just call me aki <3 )

~I'd love to join this guild because i love to draw and create cute stuff <3 and well i also want to improve and get some tips to get better at drawing.
I draw chibis and cute stuff the most, it's rare to see me drawing emo stuff ):

My DA accunt is this~ :')

well that's all uhm... nice to meet you?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:25 pm
I don't know if I introduced myself or not, but I'm Fawkes and I'm a writer from Southern Canada. I'm twenty years old and I don't feel as if revealing more than that is okay with me. Talk to me and I might be more open.  

J Fawkes

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

BadBadRomance

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:09 am
hello my name is Joshua Atryu Delgado Aquilizan, 17 years old and im from Philippines. I know its weird that my avatar is a girl, just ignore it >.< I love art i love drawing anime, cartoons and even nature, i think im not a professional and i dont find myself very good at drawing, but on of my experiences is ,i entered our school poster making contest when i was 1st year high school, too bad i didnt win, then i join again in my 2nd year another lost, then ive join again in the 3rd year and ive got 3rd place. on my 4th year in high school i joined again. the good news is i won, im the champion, i dont know if it is only pity of them to make me the winner on my last year of high school, but some say that i have to believe in my ability. Im so happy that i saw this guild and i hope that you guys will help me to improve my drawing skills. i hope that i would have many friends here, you can see some picture of mine in my profile or just add me up on facebook joshuaaquilizan@yahoo.com  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games