Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:47 pm
Dukanni looked up at Piro "i....i dont.....i dont think so....i dont know...why?" Dukanni squinted while staring at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:12 am
"Wait now i remember, it was a guy werewolf the i saw. Sorry my bad." Piro said embarrassed.  

kokushibyou-_0

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:30 am
Dukanni glares at him but suddenly simutaniously her and Haruka both fall to the gound then dissappear in a bright light and smoke. when the light and smoke fade there sit two smiling werewolves who jump up and hug eachother, giggling. "YAY!!! WE ARE BACK!!" they howl together. then they spin in circles around eachother. then run around the group, howling. then Haruka stands and embarassed, says "sorry....we just love being werewolves...." then grins, along with her sister who grins bigger. Suddenly Haruka remembering hearing what piro said yells at him "WHEN AND WHERE DID YOU SEE A WEREWOLF??!?!?!!" and her and dukanni start breathing hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:50 pm
Axel watched as the two werewolves clamped to each. He laughed, "If only you two knew some of the truth."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Haruka looked over at Axel "some of WHAT truth? tell me....." she said seriously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:18 pm
"Calm down. I mean the truth about werewolves. Do you believe the moon controls you?" Axel questioned a bit tired.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:31 pm
Haruka crossed her arms and turned her head, closing her eyes "Mabey i do......or mabey i dont......i believe that whatever happens ,happens and i dont ask questions! doesnt mean the moon is in control, but yet, doesnt mean the moon ISN'T in control. i just connect what happens to whatever is happening." while she talks her tail swishes and her ears are folded back. (you guys mind if i make another character? it'll just be ONE more)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:34 pm
Axel laughed but it sounded more like a sigh. "Haruka, we're friends right? And you wouldn't hurt your friends right?" Axel sounded concerned.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:45 pm
Haruka's tail drooped and her ears stayed folded, but her arms uncrossed and she looked back over to Axel and smiled saying "yea, were still friends....." her eyes glittered. "but i'm not sure i wouldnt hurt one of my friends...".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:34 pm
Axel gulped nervously. "Very well. During the events of Armageddon, my father worked for a group of supernatural scientists. They conducted experiments that may seem cruel, but were all for the sake knowledge. One the experiments was whether turning into a werewolf was something that could only happen during a full moon...or pure will." Axel paused. "I kinda saw what they did. Test subject 82, He claimed to a 'Lycan'. Many test were conducted on him from burning wolfsbane which was thought be a practice in werewolf transformations and simulating the full moon. Needless to say, 82 did turn into a werewolf." Axel held his gun, spinning the revolving chambers of the Colt .45. "82 had the belief that it was only the held power over him. He then learned that he could change at will. But when he figured out, he went on a rampage and had to be terminated. Silver did the trick alright. But we also learned of the regenerative properties lycans were capable of."
(sorry for it being SO damn long redface )  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:50 pm
Haruka shivered at the mention of silver. and she looked nervously at Axel, "this whole thing i havent thought about....." she shakes her head quickly as if trying to get rid of images inside of her head "can i tell you a story? i know you head me and my sister talking about me being a murderer.....i have powerful ears, Axel.....never think otherwise....even during the-" she became quiet "i heard about that......i heard about people taking werewolves and testing them.....actually my friend was from another werewolf tribe and his whole tribe was taken and never seen.....again. it might not have been your father but.....either people were selling them, or were....testing or worse...do you want to hear the story of my being a murderer? it kinda deals with this a bit...." and she sat down with her tail curled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:59 pm
"No," Axel answered. "I was only telling you that story so that you know you can transform anytime you want. The moon has no power over you. But you shouldn't be ashamed of your human form. Sure being in your werewolf form is more powerful, but you should remember to shed your fur once in a while." Axel sounded almost sad. "If we can't accept our faults, then we can't grow stronger." He paused and then looked Haruka dead in the face. "Haruka, promise me you won't forget who you are, under the fur that is."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:09 pm
Haruka looks down, thinking...she asks Axel "well....do you have any clue how i can change? or will i have to figure out myself?" and she stays looking down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:15 pm
Axel pondered for moment resting his head against the concrete wall. "Well, it's all just an illusion. But perhaps it's just something that lies deep with your subconscious. Try to visualize the moon being full or something. In black magic rituals, as I said before an herb called wolfsbane was burned. This all happen a long time ago."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:19 pm
Haruka became quiet and closed her eyes, a few minutes passed untill a bright light appeared along with smoke. when it all cleared Haruka was sitting down, a human!!  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games