Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:01 pm
User Image
Sam's head perks up at the mention about where to get one. "There's a potion in this book right here. This is what we need."Sam turns the book around and shows it to her friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 am
"A potion that can make a chandelier?" Kitty blinked. "Are we still on the same subject?" asked Kitty bemusedly as she looked at what Sam was pointing at in the book.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:37 pm
User Image
"Yup, right here."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:37 am
"Neat! I'm so glad I have a friend in Ravenclaw! I never would've thought to look there." Katie jumps for joy.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:53 am
"That's for sure," nodded an impressed Kitty "I'd probably have looked in Charms or Transfiguration for conjuring, not a potions book."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:57 am
User Image
Sam shrugged. I'm just looking for a book. Here you go." Sam then handed the book to her friends. "I've got to keep searching."  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:26 pm
"Okay," Katie says, taking the book. "What are you looking for? I might could help you out with where to look."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:16 pm
Frumoasa walked into the chamber, set down a rather large bag and looked around. "Yes. This will be the perfect place to brew the potion. I wonder where Darcy is. Ah well, I suspect she'll be here soon." She said to herself. She had changed out of her disguise and was dressed in clothes were the complete opposite of what she had been wearing. She had noticed how Darcy's disguise had been almost to convincing but didn't say anything. It wasn't right. That's why she had brought the bag. Inside was a couple of outfits that Frumoasa had grown out of. There was no denying that Darcy was smaller than her. Frumoasa sat in silence for awhile looking around trying to occupy her mind. She had to keep it occupied. She couldn't think about him. It hurt to bad.  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
Darcy entered the chamber carrying a stack of books with her. "Frumoasa?" she called, unable to see over the tower of books. She tripped suddenly, and the books went flying. "Fiddlesticks!" She brushed off her dress (the nicest she owned that could still be considered casual.) and then proceeded to pick up the books.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:51 am
*walks into the forgotten chambers *
*starts looking for a book*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 am
User Image

Walks into the Forgotten Chamber and heads down to the Garnden. Walks towards where the waterfall and pond is at. Spots my Cushions and books i've left there. Takes a seat and begins to open a few and writes a few notes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image
Professor Soare enters the Forgotten Chamber and waits. It is 1:00 am, the usual time that she comes almost every night. Tonight, though, she expects to have her ear chewed off.
I didn't mean to mess up the potion. But I always did think Darcy should try dying her hair.....
She snickers.

Tabby507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 am
User Image

Wakes up after falling asleep on the cushions and looks around for a moment. Finishes last few notes before heading to Common Room. WHile heading out says.. Shouldn't have fallen asleep. Now i won't be able to make it until tmrw. Oh well. Yawns Time for bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:03 pm
*walks into the forgoten chamber and sees no one is here*
*pulls out a green box with silver trim running down the sides *
*says some magical words in elven*
*places box in a book*
*puts invisiblity spell on box*
*walks out of the chamber till a lter time*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 pm
*Summer enters the Chamber, which seems to have served it's title, seeing as no trace of any activity in here since January... she grabs a seat by the garden with a book and begins to read silently.*  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff