Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:16 am
"Hi my name is KAi nice to meet you"She said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:16 am
"Yeah. Hopefully every time we bump into each other it won't be so painful - pun intended."  

Ichino-Rosuto

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:13 am
"Yea i agree"She said her ears and tail showing  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:28 am
"Hey, by the way, you don't know who's in room 3, do you? I was supposed to be in that dorm, but then when I got in there some dude was passed out on my floor."  

Ichino-Rosuto

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:22 pm
"I saw him earlier walk in there but didnt talk to him but her did have the key to the room so he must be your roommate everyone has one in this school"She said  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:26 am
Hey I'm Aanna.
*Ears move*  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:18 pm
"NIce to meet you im KAi"She said her tail wagging  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:59 am
Inu_Girl_777
"NIce to meet you im KAi"She said her tail wagging
I smille."Yeah you to." I say happliy.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Kai-Sempai00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 pm
gaian name: Kai-Sempai
name: Seto Ryushin
neko person/ human?: human
personality: Calm and collected, he observes everything around him and never speaks without thinking. his grades are top-notch and he is also very athletic. in a sense he is the perfect student, but he actually loves nekos and transferred here of his own accord.
other: He has trained in the martial arts and swordplay. he also has some basic magikal abilities.
hobbies & interests: reading, studying, swordplay, anime & manga and of course nekos.
dorm #: 3
appearance: same as my avi  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:52 pm
Seto looked at the information sheet he recieved from the front office "It would seem that the dorms here are shared between male and female students" he looked at his room info "It appears I'm sharing with someone called Aanna, wonder who that is?" Seto walked in and put his suitcases on the floor "I think I'll go and explore since I don't have classes today".  

Kai-Sempai00

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:35 pm
Kai-Sempai
Seto looked at the information sheet he recieved from the front office "It would seem that the dorms here are shared between male and female students" he looked at his room info "It appears I'm sharing with someone called Aanna, wonder who that is?" Seto walked in and put his suitcases on the floor "I think I'll go and explore since I don't have classes today".
Looked and see a boy standing clouse by."Hey can you help me find this class."Head you a peice.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:43 pm
Seto looked up to see a cute neko looking at him. Taking a glance at the piece of paper, he shook his head "I'm afraid I only just arrived here, so I don't know where anything is, but since I have some free time we'll go look for it together" he smiled. "It took me all morning just to find dorm #3" he grinned slightly "And it would seem that I'm sharing with a girl named Aanna, this place is quite different compared to my last school".  

Kai-Sempai00

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:39 am
Kai-Sempai
Seto looked up to see a cute neko looking at him. Taking a glance at the piece of paper, he shook his head "I'm afraid I only just arrived here, so I don't know where anything is, but since I have some free time we'll go look for it together" he smiled. "It took me all morning just to find dorm #3" he grinned slightly "And it would seem that I'm sharing with a girl named Aanna, this place is quite different compared to my last school".
Ear pick up. "I'm Aanna." She replied with a blush.
She looked away shyly "Sure lets go." She said in a whisper as she tried to hide the blush on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:51 am
Seto smiled again "Well, glad to know I have such a cute roommate then!" As he walked down the hall, he noticed the class they were looking for "I think this is it" he said, looking at the sheet of paper.  

Kai-Sempai00

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:30 am
Kai-Sempai
Seto smiled again "Well, glad to know I have such a cute roommate then!" As he walked down the hall, he noticed the class they were looking for "I think this is it" he said, looking at the sheet of paper.
Smiles my thanks as I walk into class."I'll see you latter, and thank you so much." Looks down so she won't blush again.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff