Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:58 pm
you want horns?

I've talked myself out of ports but I see an OMG as in my price range sweatdrop

I have a friend who is an hard core exchanger and he's always talking about net...net value, he brought me to gaia but I'm far richer than him...I just want him to quit so I can get the emo bag he has ninja
I'm a nice person, really.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:15 pm
Karma Police
you want horns?

I have a friend who is an hard core exchanger and he's always talking about net...net value, he brought me to gaia but I'm far richer than him...I just want him to quit so I can get the emo bag he has ninja
xD

Yeah... and I know that they're not horribly expensive, but they're out of my price range. =/
^^;;

I used to talk to someone who donated at least $300 a month. He was a contest whore and had most of the expensive donatin items within 3 months... he made at least 100 posts a day too...

He quit once... I didn't know him well and he gave all of his stuff to one person.

His account is active now, and I see expensive items in his wishlist. I'm worried that he's addicted again. >.<

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:26 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
you want horns?

xD

Yeah... and I know that they're not horribly expensive, but they're out of my price range. =/
^^;;

I used to talk to someone who donated at least $300 a month. He was a contest whore and had most of the expensive donatin items within 3 months... he made at least 100 posts a day too...

He quit once... I didn't know him well and he gave all of his stuff to one person.

His account is active now, and I see expensive items in his wishlist. I'm worried that he's addicted again. >.<
I've made some large donations time to time but the gold never went to me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:36 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
you want horns?

xD

^^;;

I've made some large donations time to time but the gold never went to me sweatdrop
Heh, again... my reply: "Awwww."

I've always wanted to donate to random people, but I was always working so hard for my letter each month. Now, I'm reacting to my newfound freedom and buying items.

I do believe that once I settle, I will finally start donating to others. It sounds fake, but that was one of my first dreams on Gaia.
To give to others.

But, ha... I'm too busy being selfish at the moment. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:49 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
you want horns?

xD

^^;;

I've always wanted to donate to random people, but I was always working so hard for my letter each month. Now, I'm reacting to my newfound freedom and buying items.

I do believe that once I settle, I will finally start donating to others. It sounds fake, but that was one of my first dreams on Gaia.
To give to others.

I do give out a random letter each month
actually I've closed the thread and plan on opening it a new on in the guild...
Already told choco>.> <.< it's a go.
XP I wrote a jounal entry about people saying that they were going to 'give backt to gaia' when they really didn't know what they were getting into sweatdrop
though I can bet you don't count

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:58 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
you want horns?

xD

^^;;

To give to others.

XP I wrote a jounal entry about people saying that they were going to 'give backt to gaia' when they really didn't know what they were getting into sweatdrop
Oooo <.< >.>

It's not necissarily a giving back to gaia thing... I just wanted to make people happy. People have donated little amounts to me before, (I have paid them all back) and I know how happy it made me...

xD But right now, I am addicted....

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:07 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
you want horns?

xD

^^;;

To give to others.

Oooo <.< >.>

It's not necissarily a giving back to gaia thing... I just wanted to make people happy. People have donated little amounts to me before, (I have paid them all back) and I know how happy it made me...

^^
I've actually never gotten anything back from a person I donated too. I've let someone borrow gold but it's kind of like the tag system with my friends and donating. If I donate to them that means they have to donate to me for my quest. It works out well

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:51 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

To give to others.

Oooo <.< >.>

^^
I've actually never gotten anything back from a person I donated too. I've let someone borrow gold but it's kind of like the tag system with my friends and donating. If I donate to them that means they have to donate to me for my quest. It works out well
Hmm... I've given small donations, 100g here, 100g there... and never got anything back. I don't care, really... they were donations. ^^

But, I don't know, I just can't accept donations... I reluctantly took them and couldn't stand it until I paid them back.
Though I still have one more person to pay back. ^^;;

I let my sis borrow gold, she's paid about half of it back so far... but I'm not in any rush to get it all back at the moment.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

[.Out.Sane.]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:55 pm
I can swim.
Just thought you should know.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:58 pm
[.Out.Sane.]
I can swim.
Just thought you should know.
Hmmm.... yes, good to know.  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:59 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

To give to others.

Oooo <.< >.>

^^
Hmm... I've given small donations, 100g here, 100g there... and never got anything back. I don't care, really... they were donations. ^^

But, I don't know, I just can't accept donations... I reluctantly took them and couldn't stand it until I paid them back.

I let my sis borrow gold, she's paid about half of it back so far... but I'm not in any rush to get it all back at the moment.
XP I necer expect my sister to give anything back from what i give her.
though she doesn't understand the kindness I give her by giving a letter to her each month >.>
Ohhh well, one would think I'm the oldest since my sisters actions are so childish

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:07 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Oooo <.< >.>

^^

though she doesn't understand the kindness I give her by giving a letter to her each month >.>
Ohhh well, one would think I'm the oldest since my sisters actions are so childish
My sister and I made a deal from the beginning that she would pay me back. She goes on Gaia quite often, so she has the means to do so.

It was a donation item, so it took first priority to my commons. :3

XD You know I'm the oldest. XD
My sister acts like a n00b on Gaia towns. She doesn't understand what she's doing though. She follows people around. D=
I stop her everytime I find out.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:13 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Oooo <.< >.>

^^

My sister and I made a deal from the beginning that she would pay me back. She goes on Gaia quite often, so she has the means to do so.

My sister acts like a n00b on Gaia towns. She doesn't understand what she's doing though. She follows people around. D=

xp my sis just saw that it was fun and joined...she doesn't post at all but somehow she still knows when things go missing sweatdrop
jade, me sis, doesn't act noobish she actually has some cool friends but she only knows old school gaia not this new gaia towns stuff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:22 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
^^

xp my sis just saw that it was fun and joined...she doesn't post at all but somehow she still knows when things go missing sweatdrop
jade, me sis, doesn't act noobish she actually has some cool friends but she only knows old school gaia not this new gaia towns stuff
XD whenever my bro gets into something else, he let's me borrow his items... *cough*ninja headband*cough* xD So I like when he gets distracted. ^^

I went on towns again the other day. Someone asked me to give them my cat. D=
She wouldn't leave me alone.
The starngest thing though... I had both cats, but she asked for the "koko."
D= Maybe that was some code for both.... ._.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:29 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
^^

XD whenever my bro gets into something else, he let's me borrow his items... *cough*ninja headband*cough* xD So I like when he gets distracted. ^^

I went on towns again the other day. Someone asked me to give them my cat. D=
She wouldn't leave me alone.
The starngest thing though... I had both cats, but she asked for the "koko."
D= Maybe that was some code for both.... ._.
Eh, I need a ninja headband but I don't want to go questing it.
Maybe I can count my change and have to go to the ninja band fundation xd
My sister has my demonic necklace and my kiki...and some other stuff of mine... sweatdrop
XP who knows, koko might stand for something totally different
...it's telling me E-chan it too close to E_chan.....
... >.> <.< I have an idea!!!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games