Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:18 pm
Daphne reached up and poked the twins. "Meh hear him too and he lie. He want king dead," she tried to explain to them. She looked up at Ninki. "You helps us kill him buts Annexy needs to know first."

Caleb laughed lightly. "Remember the little girl? She doesn't undertsnad much but she is sort of responsible for us escaping."
Sam shrugged. "Does it matter how we escaped? We got to get out of here. Now." She looked over towards the castle and saw the guards.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:19 pm
The twins looked at the little girl "Really now? Well if he makes Leah mad enough to crack the wall, he must be bad." They said.

Leah cursed multiple times as she continued to hit the wall, clock man made her so mad she could just kick someone's teeth in.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:10 pm
Daphne grinned. "Meh helps you Leah!" she cried. With that said, she thrust her arms forward and stomped her little foot on the ground, causing the wall to break and collapse into a pile of rubble.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:52 am
"Let's go. But be quiet. The darkness will hide us as long as we don't make too much noise," Sothe said quietly. "Oh, and, whatever you do, be inconspicuous. We'll be taking the main roads so as not to alert the city guard." The city guard were the soldiers in the city who were supposed to stop criminals, but they didn't do anything when they saw a crime being committed. They always let the criminals go without any trouble.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:08 am
ninki looked at the rubble for a minute then looked at his letter one more time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:17 am
((Wow, five hunderd posts so far.... Awsome >w<))

Leah looked at Daphne "Cool, but what I really wanna break is Clock Man." She said.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:15 pm
immpossible.the voice said to all of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:17 pm
"Shut up and go away" Leah growled.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:12 pm
Annexus smiled. He knew that China could not know about his gift, about the thoughts swirling through her head, so he merely smiled. "I know . . . that you worry for that boy, Nagi, the one I had selected as heir." He reached down and gave a soothing caress to her cheek. "I take every care to protect his life, rest assured, I would not jeopardize my successor."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:36 pm
"Wonder why the king wanted her." The twins said.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:40 pm
"leah, i need you to-"he didnt finsh his sentince.a blue blur came and whacked him in to the wall, holding him by the neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:30 pm
China blushed slightly at the touch. "I understand my lord. I know you care for the young prince," she said softly. She looked up at the king. If only you knew, she thought. The servant faked a small smile, though she knew her eyes showed she lied. After nagi had been captured, China had been nervous when the news reached the castle. And to send him on another mission, made her worry even more.

Daphne looked up at the twins. "Meh donts know. Maybes da king gonna yells at her but he didntseem angry and she wasnt scared."

Caleb nodded. "Let's go."
"Agreed," Sam said, still watching the guards.  

Azula Mai 101

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:09 am
[[OOC: i might not be online for a while,, sorry]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:09 am
((Aw...Okay. We'll keep it alive until you can get on again.))

Arisu felt the shift in the air and ran over to where the others were. Though she couldn't see what was happening, she felt it in the minds of the people there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on," Sothe said and started to casually walk down the road. (I'm just gonna say that Caleb and Sam are following him. I just wanna get them back to the hideout quickly. I just have one more thing I wanna do before they get there, though.) After a while of walking, Sothe saw a group of guards around a corner. The guards were heading in their direction. Frantically looking around, he saw a stand with cloth for sale. The vender had gone to bed by now, so the was no one there. Sothe quickly picked up some black cloths about the size of blindfolds. He tossed them to Caleb and Sam. "Quickly, put these over your eyes. If the guards see your eyes, they won't hesitate to kill us," he told them quietly.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 pm
The twins nodded, then noticed the blue, they could see the boy pinned to the wall, what a slow poke.

Leah blinkedWhat the hell had just happened?  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games