Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:53 pm
((lol!))

Sora nodded. "yeah i think so," Sora said. Fuyu and Aki continued to play around with Ayu.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:49 am
"So, Where are we?" She asked. "And what's going on? i heard something about a war but..."  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:21 am
Sora was caught by surprise, but she shook it off. "Sakura. So much happened lately... Sakura... do you mind if i ask you a question? its about a um... a friend of mine's brother," Sora said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:49 am
"So are you willing to trust me now?"Ashi asked Star calmly  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:52 am
Star looked at Ashi for a minute, then sighed. "Only because Sora trusts you... i guess..." Star said. "by the way, why DOES she trust you so much, other than the fact that you're Zen's brother? is there some other reason she trusts you so much that she tried to defend you earlier?..." she asked, curious and somewhat suspicious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 am
"I'm not to sure,why?"Ashi said and shrugged.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 am
Star looked at the ground for a moment. "you like her and she likes you back, doesn't she..." Star said plainly, not really asking, but accusing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 pm
"Why,is there something wrong with that?"Ashi asked  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:01 pm
Star sighed, but it was a sad sigh. "I just can't see her get hurt again... get lost again... because of demons..." she admitted.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:02 pm
"If you don't want me around Sora then just tell me,"Ashi said meaning it  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:05 pm
Star looked up to Ashi, staring him in the eyes for a few minutes, but then shook her head. "I can see that you tell the truth and that you won't want anything to happen to her either... in fact i would like you to stay with her, if thats ok..." Star said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:06 pm
Ashi nodded "Ok,and don't worry I'll protect her with my life,"Ashi said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 pm
Star nodded. "Thank you..." Then she looked down. "I'm sorry for attacking you... its just... my first reaction to demons... for what they did to us years ago..." Star said, sad as memories returned to her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:10 pm
"Don't worry about it I get attacked alot no matter what side I'm on,"Ashi said then laughed abit  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:13 pm
Star didn't smile. "If only the general didn't exist... then Sora wouldn't have been seperated in the begining..." she mumbled, lost in her past.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games