Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:09 am
"That wouldn't surprise me either, Medadrax can influence people pretty easily, I mean, Rae was under his control for a while herself." Randy said as he messed with some wires in front of him. "As for what I need you to do, how much do you know about wiring and circutry?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:36 pm
"Bloody hell you people are persistent!" Murdoc grumbles aloud, obviously annoyed by those thwarting to stop him.

"Damn straight!! You aren't getting any closer than this you damn, upset, insane pain in the a**!!" Ionex called out, appearing suddenly out of the aftermath of Murdoc's attack, flying right into his face. Taking this moment of surprise, he jabbed the crystal end of the staff at Murdoc, whom instantly was incased in a solid ice glacier. With a sigh, he titles it, "Arctic Prison..."

Before anyone could relax at the sight of the imprisoned Murdoc, he quickly warned them, "Don't let this fool you! This will only keep him at bay for a minute...but every second counts!"

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:34 pm
"Some, and most of what I know, I taught myself. Oh, I think I see the problem! You can watch me fix this if you still don't trust me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:15 pm
"Alright then, make the needed repair." Randy said, arms folded, as he watched B work on the console.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:58 pm
Grabbing the tools he would need, set to work fixing things as good as new. "I am trying to become better than L and I'm sure you may have heard I even killed people in the past, but, and I'm sure I shouldn't tell you this, I can see the names of people and when they'll die. That's how I knew you're name, and that's how I picked my victims. I used them to get at L really. Does that make you uncomfortable knowing that? They tell me I'm too truthful for my own good at times." While talking, he managed to get the work done.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:15 pm
"I have to admit, I am kinda creeped out by the fact that you know my name and when I'm gonna die." Randy said as he watched B finish the repairs. Randy then powered up the systems to make sure they worked properly. "So far so good. I just need to run an internal dianogsitc to make sure everything is good to go here." He added as he pressed some buttons on the main console.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:30 pm
"Okay then. I'll never tell you when that time is, because I understand that most people don't want to know. I'm one of those who wouldn't want to know when I die, and thankfully, I can't see my own numbers. Anyway, I'm out of here, I don't want to be in this thing when your friends come back." With that Beyond jumped out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:34 pm
"Thank you." Randy said to himself as the others returned to the cockpit. "So how long do we have until he breaks out of his ice tomb?" Joey asked. "Not long, a few minutes at most." Randy answered.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:00 pm
"I have the feeling it'll be sooner rather than later!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:03 am
B's notion was correct, for at that moment, the ice shattered, sending many fragments of ice shooting through the air, as well as sending Ionex flying backwards.

Readjusting his position with his thrusters, he stared back at Murdoc, who seemed to just stand there. No yelling, no emotional outbursts.

'This can't be good...' he thought, keeping his distance. Staring back at Xeros, he could see the ritual was entering it's final steps, as he now remained in the center of the ring, chanting.

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:22 pm
The Ryu Twins kept their distance as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:14 pm
"I don't like the way this feels at all. Everyone stay away!"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:51 pm
"All of you..." he mutters under his breath, "...are seriously..." he crosses his arms across his face, "PISSING ME OFF!!!"

Uncrossing his arms, reaching them high into the sky as he yells aloud in deep rage, comes a massive shockwave of aura, sending everyone nearby clear out of his way. A pathway to his target was now open.

"NOW, NOBODY WILL GET IN MY WAY!!!" he declares in a bloody roar, as he launches forward in a mad dash towards Xeros, now unable to be interrupted anymore. With his claws ready to tear into his prey once more, he yells, "HAHAHA...THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS!!"

'You're right...' the thought flows through Xeros' mind, as Murdoc closes in on him. “Constellation Constrain: Serene Enrapture!

The spell finally complete, it was casted just as Murdoc came within inches of his face. The circle illuminated a bright light straight into the sky, causing Murdoc to come to a slow halt, as binds of light began to wrap around his body whilst he hovered in the air. Showing its effect, his rage fueled howls and growling slowly came to a halt and his body slowly fell to the ground.

The light gradually vanished to reveal Xeros kneeling on the ground next to his friend. Murdoc lay there, breathing heavily and shaking all the while. “It’s alright my friend…the worst is now over.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:00 pm
"Is it?... Is it over now?"
"What happened? How do we get back to our world?"
"This is sudden."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:14 pm
"Great, it worked...but that does it. I should get him back home before something else happens to him," Ionex says, as he appears next to his brother.

"Thanks, and that's a good idea...but I think you still have something to do here, don't you?"

"If you mean the many worlds being merged into one and me trying to fix that," he turns to look off into the distance with a serious look on his face, "...I refuse."

Xeros looks at him in shock and had to ask, "What?? Why?!"  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces