Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:11 pm
Kisa nodded and took a step forward. "I'll go first..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:49 pm
Crystalstar_leader
Before Jasmine could protest Chris vanished into shadows and dragged Mina behind him. They floated into the night sky. A few hours later they were outside the city, far outside the city. They materialized in front of a small house, out in the middle of no where. Chris turned to Mina, "They're expecting you."

Mina blinked. "They. . . you mean. . . .my. . " Mina felt as if her heart would leap out of her throat. Her eyes watered as she hurried up the pebbled steps. The door handle was cold and dusty. Mina wiped her eyes then pushed the door open.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 am
Morgan burst through the crowd, "No!" She gasped as Kisa was about to step into the fire.

Seth smiled, "Morgan. Your just in time." He nodded and two followers grabbed Morgan.

"Why are you doing this?" She begged, falling to her knees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:38 am
Hedgehog908
Crystalstar_leader
Before Jasmine could protest Chris vanished into shadows and dragged Mina behind him. They floated into the night sky. A few hours later they were outside the city, far outside the city. They materialized in front of a small house, out in the middle of no where. Chris turned to Mina, "They're expecting you."

Mina blinked. "They. . . you mean. . . .my. . " Mina felt as if her heart would leap out of her throat. Her eyes watered as she hurried up the pebbled steps. The door handle was cold and dusty. Mina wiped her eyes then pushed the door open.

Chris vanished.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The door swung open to reveal a dusty room. The furniture was covered with white clothes. A light flickered in another room.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:46 am
Kisa stopped to turn to Morgan, her eye sight seemed a bit off, which proved something was wrong (if you can't remember, it was the dart). Kisa then simply looked back to the fire, then stepped into it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:08 am
As the fire surrounded Kisa she turned into her human form. The fire was like ice on her skin. It felt like it was burning off her skin, but was only burning off her mortality. The flames licked her new skin and she stepped out of the fire.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"No!" Morgan screamed and shot her magic at everyone and everything is sight. The followers screamed with pain and let her go. She faced Seth, who seemed unhurt by her magic. "You will pay for this. This time you will not live!" Tears filled her eyes and she gathered up her magic.

She shot it at him, he flinched. She fired again and dove into his mind. Morgan trapped him in a memory of darkness and slipped out of his mind. "You killed Heather!" She screamed and hit him again with a blast of light. "You killed my mother!" She continued to send magic. "And you have killed Kisa!"

Seth's body went limp and his eyes darkened. The followers around her yelled and vanished. Morgan's body was weak and she fell to the ground, crying. "I loved you..." She whispered to Seth's body.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:20 am
Kisa looked at herself, then looked over to Morgan. "Morgan..." Kisa wispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:25 am
Morgan faced Kisa, she had just barely turned to the Atrox, she could still be saved. Morgan plunged into her mind and released her from the Atrox's hold. She pulled out of her mind and breathed heavily.

The moon came out from behind the clouds and the light hit the beach. "I'm proud of you..." Selene's voice drifted over the waves and was gone.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:39 am
Kisa gasped when Morgan released her, then collapsed, panting. "what.... what happened?.... i.... the fire.... my skin.... i.... then you.... seth he.... then.... the.... the atrox...." Kisa couldn't find her words. "Selene.... selene.... selene...." Kisa wispered, then she passed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 am
Morgan glanced up at Tali, then back at Seth. She bent down and kissed him, "Goodbye, my love." She whispered. Just as she lend back a hand gripped her. Seth's eyes opened. "Morgan..." He breathed and sat up. "You really think you can get rid of me that easily?" He grabbed her by the neck and dragged her over to the fire. "You shall die."

Morgan struggled to get out of his grip. If he threw her into the fire without the Atrox's permission she would die as if it were a real fire. She shot magic at him, but he didn't even flinch. "Seth!" Morgan screamed his name.

He stopped and looked down at her. He smiled lovingly at her, lifted her and threw her in the fire.

Morgan's whole body screamed in pain as the fire turned hot and burned her. She felt her life leaving her, "O mater Luna, Regina Nocias, adiuvo me nuno!" She coughed as the fire entered her mouth. Her eyes closed and darkness took her.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:17 pm
Kisa woke up suddenly, hearing Morgan. "Morgan?..." Kisa asked as if she was right next to her. "Morgan... the atrox... i... i made my decision... i was going to go to the atrox... why haven't i changed?..." Kisa asked out loud, unsure on what was going on around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:46 pm
Morgan appeared to Kisa, she wore a white dress that floated like it was in water. "Kisa...I saved you. But that has cost me dearly." She spoke softly. "Save Tali, save the world." She smiled and began to fade. "Keep Mina and Tali safe." She vanished into the moon light.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 pm
"Save the.... WORLD? But i can't! I... i can't fight! Sure as an animal but i can't defend myself against the atrox!" Kisa said, then started crying. "The world is going to be destroyed because i am too weak..." she sobbed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:24 pm
(Now I'm the bad people ^.^)

The moon popped out of the clouds once more and Selene appeared. "You are not weak, Kisa." She kissed Kisa's forehead. "You have two friends beside you and the world will not end. Not unless you give up hope."
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Seth appeared in his old home. He sat on an old couch and stared at a knot in the wood floor. "I'm sorry, Morgan." He whispered.

Something brushed his cheek and he looked up. Morgan stood in front of him. "I love you," Morgan said and kissed his cheek.

"Please come back," Seth grabbed her hand. Morgan smiled and kissed him. She walked away and vanished. He watched where she vanished, holding back tears.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:56 pm
((oh dear starclan! YOU IS GONNA KILL US ALL!!!))

Kisa still cried. "i... i can't... i have no idea where Mina is and Talli.... oh Talli.... i'm sorry... Selene... Please... why did morgan have to... go... why?.... she should have just let me be.... let me go.... morgan.... morgan.... morgan...." Kisa's voice broke when she said morgan for the third time.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff