Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:40 pm
Sephoenix
OoChIcKeNoO
Well you never know with people some conversations are more personal then others so i never like to intrude...unless im being a brat or a b***h lol.

Well yeah the job market or job hunting in advance is the key. :]
Job markets a slow as molasses right now so start searching and getting an idea of whats more avaliable a few months in advance. It helped alot for me when i moved. 3nodding

Uni in santa cruz is pretty nice alot of weed smokers but over all still a ok college. I have a few friends that go there right now.

User Image

Yeah, I still have a year before graduating but I found out that some places have international programs and I might be able to transfer my credits. If it takes longer, I really don't mind. But I'm still doing research :3

Snicker Thief: You definitely accomplished it *nods*
Ahh i never knew they had internationall programs. Oh man if i was close to graduating i would just finish.
I envy people that can go to school full time. I hate working full time and going to school part time right now. Its a pain.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:25 pm
>.>

<.<

So... i redrew supersweets cuz that dragon, he just wasn't cooperatin'.

Supersweet

And since i did that one, i made another for chiky sis cuz, you know, sandwiches

Chickadee

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:30 pm

User Image<******** awesome heart

*added to siggy* whee heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:11 pm
YA DAMN RIGHT SAMMICHES! 4laugh heart

THANKIES BRO!

OoChIcKeNoO

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:37 pm
Damn, is this place dead.

**resuscitates**

Some stuff i drew recently:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

**fires off opening salvo**
Post Moar arts!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:02 am
User Image

Impressive and awesome as always cool

You should totally draw me again, 'cause I said so, and because I have the Nitemare scarf, and as you know quite well, it rocks.

The End.

User Image

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:57 pm
Sephoenix
User Image

Impressive and awesome as always cool

You should totally draw me again, 'cause I said so, and because I have the Nitemare scarf, and as you know quite well, it rocks.

The End.

User Image
everything about this statement makes sense. the logic is air tight and i have no real rebuttal except for already made one. As you know, i'm a sucker for a nitemare scarf so it was already gonna happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:52 pm
User Image

Niiiice cool

Have I ever mentioned that I hate fireworks? I mean, when I light them up and stuff, it's fine, but when I have a killer headache and I want to go to sleep... no no no...

User Image

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:56 pm
Sephoenix
User Image

Niiiice cool

Have I ever mentioned that I hate fireworks? I mean, when I light them up and stuff, it's fine, but when I have a killer headache and I want to go to sleep... no no no...

User Image
i believe you have mentioned this is one of our many exchanges, yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:09 pm
User Image

Hm? Whatchu mean?

By the way, random question. Ever played Final Fantasy 12? If you did, what's your opinion on it?

User Image

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 am
Sephoenix
User Image

Hm? Whatchu mean?

By the way, random question. Ever played Final Fantasy 12? If you did, what's your opinion on it?

User Image
You said you hate fireworx. i remember you saying something like that before when we came around more often.

yes. yes i have played 12. It's probably the best FF on the ps2. my only beef was the ending. it was anticlimactic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 am
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
User Image

Hm? Whatchu mean?

User Image
You said you hate fireworx. i remember you saying something like that before when we came around more often.

yes. yes i have played 12. It's probably the best FF on the ps2. my only beef was the ending. it was anticlimactic.
User Image

Yeah, I hate fireworks, mostly because it's used mostly by kids who's parents are too dense to teach them how to ******** use the things correctly, got up the next day to find the car covered in burn marks and that damn orange dust from the fireworks.... The car had been washed the day before.... ******** stare

Well, dunno if you remember when I said this, but I didn't have a PS2 when the game came out. Got one the other day (Don't have money for a next-gen, thank-you-very-much) and bought the game, still getting used to it, but I like it. Haven't finished it yet though.

User Image

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:51 am
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
User Image

Hm? Whatchu mean?

User Image

User Image

Yeah, I hate fireworks, mostly because it's used mostly by kids who's parents are too dense to teach them how to ******** use the things correctly, got up the next day to find the car covered in burn marks and that damn orange dust from the fireworks.... The car had been washed the day before.... ******** stare

Well, dunno if you remember when I said this, but I didn't have a PS2 when the game came out. Got one the other day (Don't have money for a next-gen, thank-you-very-much) and bought the game, still getting used to it, but I like it. Haven't finished it yet though.

User Image
nice. i think the white people i live around had a block party or something. it's actually very surreal to me because, where i'm from, ignorant as n*ggas shoot guns off. i hate the ghetto.
No, i remember your lack of PS2. that was the day i discovered your love for FF7 and i'm pretty sure i suggested you get 12. that's when you dropped the bomb. i wept for your handicap. I enjoy the hell out of 12, f*cking Balthier is a pimp. but it's ending, man i was almost as frustrated at the end of 12 as i was when i beat 8.
Also, Vaan is a b*tch.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
User Image

Hm? Whatchu mean?

User Image

User Image

User Image
nice. i think the white people i live around had a block party or something. it's actually very surreal to me because, where i'm from, ignorant as n*ggas shoot guns off. i hate the ghetto.
No, i remember your lack of PS2. that was the day i discovered your love for FF7 and i'm pretty sure i suggested you get 12. that's when you dropped the bomb. i wept for your handicap. I enjoy the hell out of 12, f*cking Balthier is a pimp. but it's ending, man i was almost as frustrated at the end of 12 as i was when i beat 8.
Also, Vaan is a b*tch.
User Image

I think Balthier is great, he's just so damn cool and collected (for now anyways, still haven't finished the game T.T, dunno what might happen), Vaan.... I dunno what the hell he's supposed to be doing in that game... Seriously, he's one on those characters in a game that makes you go "Uh... WHY are you here again?"

Other than that, I am really enjoying the game, got two other games recently, not paying much attention to them until I'm done with this one heart

User Image

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:46 am
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
User Image

Hm? Whatchu mean?

User Image

User Image

User Image
Also, Vaan is a b*tch.
User Image

I think Balthier is great, he's just so damn cool and collected (for now anyways, still haven't finished the game T.T, dunno what might happen), Vaan.... I dunno what the hell he's supposed to be doing in that game... Seriously, he's one on those characters in a game that makes you go "Uh... WHY are you here again?"

Other than that, I am really enjoying the game, got two other games recently, not paying much attention to them until I'm done with this one heart

User Image
Balthier is amazing. i don't know how far you are in the game but he just keeps getting amazing. Fran too. She's a beast. you get her that Sagittarius and those ice arrows, it's a wrap. Vaan is suppose to be the main character, which is weird because he gets next to no development. when i finished it i had a full understanding of all the characters, even Penelo with her lame a**, but not Vaan. cat is superfluous. I can understand if the game is through his POV but it's not. it's more through Ashe's than anyone else. cat was unnecessary. and lame. Lame and unnecessary.
What are the other two games? If you are real heavy into RPGs like i am, i would suggest to get Persona 3 Fes. 30 bux and you have one of the best games to ever grace the ps2. i enjoy the hell out of it, personally.

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff