Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 pm
"What! Cole is like a brother to me. i do not like him like that and never did. You on the other hand, why would I even think of you like that?"

She shook he rhead, never having feelings for Cole..Free on the other hand, she was protesting her butt off.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:06 pm
"You sure I even know about the time with the parent meeting and you blushed so many times for Cole so I don't think sisters should have crushes for brothers."  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:09 pm
"because my parents and his parents were embaressing both of us...and my parents were mostly emberassing me.I never thought of him like that. Cole is my best friend/brother..so get that through your skull and answer my question."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:10 pm
"That would be what? Sorry I was having to much fun"  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:18 pm
"I bet you are. i said why would I even think of you lieke that. You shouldn't really flatter yourself too much sir..isn't your best friend liek I don't know trying to be my boyfriend?"

They could ahve already been together if it wasn't for the stupid mission.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:32 pm
"Buy did you want him to be you boyfriend?"  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 pm
Isabella isghed softly, looking down with a small frown on ehr face.S he playe dwith her well manicured nails,s inc ethey grew liek this.

"I never really got to know him, to know the answer to that question.."She confessed with a small whisper.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:13 pm
"We'll get to know him soon. If I'm correct I saw Cole leave with his headset. Than we should communicate witt them." As he brought his laptop and headset and uploaded the system."Cole, Cole do you read me."  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:58 pm
She turned off the ehadset and shook her head slowly. her face was still sad as she sighed softly.

"I don't want to distratct them on their misson. Anyway I don't think he wants me as his anyway."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:46 pm
"This is Charlie Delta with Tango Hotel and we have rescued the package. Now we're headin' wow Take them out or they'll destroy our only way out of ...... s**t!!!! Or ride is destroyed and Tisin is injured We need another escape vehicle. Over!"  

SSJChocolate

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 am
"There is an enemy ahngar a quarter mile away from you location. Southeast. Sending the destenation and new objective. Good luck. "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:49 am
Isabella looekd worried. She chewed he rbottom lip, and sighed softly. She played with her fingernails, as she glanced over to Free.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:31 pm
"We're headin' to a destroyed bridge , over a lake Free your the best piolet and craziest we need you before we get pinned." Tisin explained.

"Isabella lets go. He said with a serious face." Free unleashed the warphole."You commin or what"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:56 pm
"I think i have no choice."

Isabella looked at free with serious eyes She studied ttransporting ebfore so shetransported them on Tisin and Cole's plane before he did. She looked at Tisin, pointing to the control panel.

"Go."

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:22 am
"We're not going to help them immeditly. Follow my portal to the military base" free said to her  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff