Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:16 am
I think we should have a pinball party sometime.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:21 am
How we do that?
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:20 pm
Celes Xe
I think we should have a pinball party sometime.

great ideat!....it'll be hard to do this though, since we live so far away.....then again, the time zone from texas isn't that big of a difference.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:37 pm
I'm up for it *lays down*

Just get me when I'm not tired ._.  

Dameon the -V-

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:05 pm
Zhad is in my time zone, I don't know who else is. But whether you are or not, it should be feasible. Especially on a weekend. We'd just have to coordinate around people's schedules. Or set an open time. Something!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:37 pm
i'm busy all 7 days of the week as a junior. count me out, but i'll promote this event if you want.  

Ronzalpha201

Mulizak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:39 pm
....pinball party?

What do y'all mean...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:40 pm
pinball? O-o  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:28 am
CCxLenalee
pinball? O-o

If you don't like pinball, then don't come. It's as simple as that.

I understand you're busy, Ron. We all are. I was just trying to get the guild together. A lot of people don't post anymore, and I miss them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:36 am
Yeah well maybe because all of us are in University or in the last year of high school and is being difficult to stay but at least Celes has a point some of us don´t post a lot or stay in the guild to make it more active and maybe a event where mostly a lot of members can be, will be good for the guild.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:26 am
I came to steal your heart away
I sense tension...

*sighs*

It's a good idea but for those who it will obviously not work for please do not bring up your reason why it won't work, simply say, I won't be able too like ron did. Thank you.

*puts head down*

I hope your idea works however because it would bring good recognition but we would need people to congregate at a time meaning we would need an announcement and millie or stratus's support.

(edit: Maybe its not tension...I just sense...something...)
I walked away with a soul mate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:47 am
Dammie-kins
I came to steal your heart away
I sense tension...

*sighs*

It's a good idea but for those who it will obviously not work for please do not bring up your reason why it won't work, simply say, I won't be able too like ron did. Thank you.

*puts head down*

I hope your idea works however because it would bring good recognition but we would need people to congregate at a time meaning we would need an announcement and millie or stratus's support.

(edit: Maybe its not tension...I just sense...something...)
I walked away with a soul mate

i would say more anxiety than tension....  

Ronzalpha201

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:53 am
We have to look at what's going on. With the downsize of the main forum, a lot more traffic has stopped. Even a lot of regulars and mods have stopped coming. The only section that is still hopping looks like the contest section in which Tilbear has her awesome contest going.

If you look at the other guilds, their main forums are loaded, and lots of people post on the games or the post their own threads. I think more threads need to be brought back to the main forum. It would help the traffic get back to where it was and new/old people stay around more.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:56 am
ahh, screw democracy and the forever voting system...too lazy to wait. moved two more threads, though i doubt it would do much. basically, i moved all the important ones already that were popular. you have to admit though, it was better off now than in the summer when that event thread was the only one that was going.  

Ronzalpha201

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:07 pm
Ron, you're not going to get in trouble are you? eek

Yeah, it is... we just need something... I dunno. I just don't want the guild to die.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games