Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:16 pm
"Oh!",Road said picking Emmy up. "Let's go clean it okay??",she said carrying her to the sink and washing the cut, carefully. Then setting Emmy down, she pulled out a bandage and put it around her finger.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:37 pm
Emmy looked at her finger then looked up and Road and smiled "thanks Road"  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:05 pm
"Your welcome.",Road said with a smile of her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:32 pm
"what about the pancakes? are they done?"  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:45 pm
(( Sorry...my dog just died....I'm a little out of it. But I'll try and get on more...))

Bachi looked nervously at Kiki, "We'll be back Maura, Erik. I'm takeint Kiki for a walk around the town," she said in a straned tone. Kiki's eyes were glazeing over with red flickers. She wouldn't be able to control herself at the moment. No matter how muchshe cared for the humans, even they wouldn't be spared if they touched her right now. Even if Bachi didn't feel the same way about humans, she wanted to protect Kiki's feelings.

Kiki turned for the door, still speaking oodly and without sence.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:45 pm
Maura did her best to focus on Erik, but founded it hard to seeing Kiki in her state. She knew that Erik's scars from her flaming tears were the source of the strange and kind of scary behavior. But she didn't think of Kiki any diffrent though.

"Alright, have fun you two!" Erik said in as calmly as possible. The pain caused his hands to shake and they felt weak as Maura ran the alcohol over them. She coated his hands in burn ointment and Erik let out a breath as it soothed him. Within the next minute, Maura had wrapped his hands in the gauze again.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:23 pm
"Yep. Just gotta wait a little longer for the otherside to cook, kay??",she said flipping them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:20 pm
"okay!" she said smiling  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:59 pm
Bachi lead Kiki to the door, carful not to allow her to touch anything in the room. She was very worried, she had no idea how long it would take Kiki to snap back to normal. and if she were to touch someone outside...they would have to leave town.

Kiki could only hear a faint sound of crying in her state of confusion. Wherever she was, it was dark and depressing. Where was she? And who was crying?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Erik's hands felt much better now. He gave Maura a look that asked 'what now?'. He was really concerned about Kiki. But he didn't want to end up with worse burns.

"Come on, sweetie. Let's follow. They haven't gone far." Maura said quietly. They quickly put their shoes on and walked out the door. They mad their way to the front door but saw them before they even got there.

"Ladies! Wait up!" Erik called waving a bandaged hand.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:01 pm
Bachi looked back with a face of concern. She didn't want them getting hurt. "Alright, just stay two steps away from Kiki. I don't want you getting hurt. The first stage is a dangerous one," she said, warning them.

Kiki heard mumbleing that sounded like Bachi and the others. "Where are you?" she asked in old greek. The abyss was lonely.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:06 pm
Before the warning got through Erik's head, the odd statement (which sounded more like a question to him) made by Kiki caused him to step forward and ask, "Kiki what's wrong with you?" He probably wouldn't get the answer he wanted. That is if he got an answer at all.

"Erik wait!" Maura said snatching him back. "Are you deaf? Bachi just said to stay back!"

"I'll be careful!" he tried to assure her. Honestly he wasn't so sure of that himself. But he had to be strong for Maura and Bachi, right? "Kiki. I want you to answer me as clearly as possible, ok? Now, what is wrong?" he asked cautiously walking back up to her.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:14 pm
Kiki could still hear whispers....they sounded so....whatwas the word? Her firey tears poured from her unseeing eyes. "I wanna go home.....I don't wanna be a lost one anymore...." she said in german, her voice shacky.

Now this one Bachi understood. She was from Germany....many, many years ago...her real parents most likely long dead. "Kiki.....you'll be fine now...there are people here to help you. The world isn't all that bad.", she got closer to Kiki's ear, "your not lost anymore. I have found you." she said. She pulled away, her faceing burning, then growing quickly back. she turned to Erik and Maura. "she thinks she's still in the dark. She'll be re-liveing her death again. We have to get her out of here...somewhere with alot of water..." Bachi looked extremely sad at this. She knew what death flet like...she didn't want Kiki to have to relive hers another time. whats worse then burning to death and not haveing your only family member, your sister, not there to comfurt you?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:32 pm
Erik and Maura looked at each other. This was more serious than they thought. Erik stayed as close to Kiki without getting burned again, but she giving off strong heat that made him back away more. "Ok, me and Maura know a place. It's a river that's not too far east of the city. We're near the center of the city so if we move fast enough, we can make it in about 15 minutes. But that depends on how fast we can get her to move," Erik told Bachi. He made his way over to her, seeing the sorrow and pain in her eyes. He placed a hand on her pale cheek and whispered, "We can get through this Bachi. But only together. So let's work together to get Kiki safely to the river, ok?"  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:07 pm
Bachi's cold, dead tear rolled down her cheek, resting on Erik's finger. "Kiki is all i have. I don't want to see her in such pain..." she whimpered, her strong sheild of emotion now crumbleing before our eyes. "i'll get her to move quickly." she almost whipsered.
Bachi whispered something in a dead tounge, "Kiki...lets move okay...you'll feel better..."

Kiki only nodded, partly understanding what was going on. Her breath become hot a steamy, burning at the edge. Her eyes were completly red now.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games