Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:18 am

Cassidy laughed "Yeah. That might be a good idea. Wouldnt want you to get pulled into a make out fest with them" She smiled and stroked his hair. "I love you too. Really and truly." She grinned and kissed him gently
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:26 am

"I'd be affraid of what Keegan would do to me..Both sexually and painfully.." He snickerd and kissed her cheek. "Er..let's go up stars.." Matthew took her hand and ran up stairs. Sitting on her bed he let go of her hand and smiled.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:02 am

"I would be too honestly." She laughed and followed him upstairs flopping the bed, her hair spreading around her softly. She smiled and peered at him. "You never answered about the male bonding... what'd you guys talk about?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:54 am

Matthew looked at her and cocked his head to the side.."I don't remember..That's why i didn't answer.." he laid down smelling her hair. He turning into a dragon and curled on her tummy. "He said the dragon things getting old, that's all I really remember.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 am

Cassidy sighed softly. "Well it can get kind of annoying. Like when I want to see your face and kiss you." She laughed softly and stroked his scales. "But you are awfully cute when you're all baby ish" She giggled.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:06 am

Matthew smiled and crawled up so he was sitting on her colar bone. Matthew smirked and licked her cheek. His fork tounge going in and out, a small hissing sound appering.."Kiss of the dragon.." He snickerd..

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:14 am

Cassidy giggled. "Hey! That tickles." She commented grinning widely. "So what would you like to do? El's got pretty much everything under control. We just have to show up." She nodded softly and patted his head gently.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 am

Matthew phased so he was laying on her in human form. "Hi.." He whisperd, smilign like a child. He crawled furthur and kissed her gently. Matthew groaned.."I'm affraid of what your sisters doing.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:23 am

Casside grinned up at him. "Hi." She whispered back softly, smiling. She kissed him back, placing her hands gently on his back, so he wouldn't sneak away from her. She kissed him again. "No need to worry. I made her promise not to totally spazz. But you have to remember... They're super excited I finally found someone." She nodded softly. "It'll be great hun. I promise"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:42 am

"I know they expected it to be Jordan though.." he shrugged.."I'ma eat him if he comes any where near you..." He whisperd as he gently wrapped his arms around her. "Don't worry I'm not goign any where.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:46 am

Cassidy nodded softly. "They did expect it to be Jordan. But they're equally as happy that it's you. They really do like you." She nodded and kissed him softly. "I'm glad you're not going to leave me It'd break my heart, if I really had one, if you did." She sighed softly and held him close to her.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:49 am

Matthew smiled. "Do you have carrots?" He asked curiously. "I'm part dragon. Down side to that is I like to eat carrots.." He smiled and kissed her softly. "Carrots..."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:54 am

Cassidy laughed. "Well no. Vampires don't really eat... But we can go get some for you. That means we'll have to get up though" She said sadly and kissed him. "But we must get you some carrots. If that makes you happy!" She laughed
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:57 am

"Waite here..." Matthew got up and ran to his house grabbing a bag of carrots he was back in a flash. he came back and smiled. "Yummy.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:05 am

Cassidy giggled softly. "Aren't you cute?!" She exclaimed kissing his cheek as he munched on carrots. She sighed softly and peered around the room boredly.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games