Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:25 am

Kayonis and Sonia had started their training. Sonia was actually able to block a lot of attacks and nail Kayonis with a few of her own. They were training at fifteen times normal gravity and had been going for hours. The others had already stopped. "Wow Sonia, I didn't know you had it in you." Kayonis panted. "I'm still full of surprises. My mother has taught me a lot." She said firing a punch. Kayonis blocked, but as she got close she pulled away going to trip Kayonis. She tripped him with success and straddled him at the hips. She used her arms to pin his down. "You know I kind of like this position." She said smiling at him. Kayonis smirked and twisted his hips making her lose her balance and he pinned her the same way she had pinned him. "I like this better." He said. She smiled and pulled him in for a kiss and they both got up. "I think that's enough for today." Kayonis said. "I agree. Tomorrow, don't go as easy on me Kayonis." Sonia said. "I wasn't planning on it." He said. She turned and walked out shaking her hips slightly before turning and giving a small wink at him. He smiled and followed her. They arrived at a small water front where they took a swim and afterwards laid under the stars. "You know I really need to be searching for the Master Emerald shards." Kayonis said. "I'll help, we'll start tomorrow after training. I promise." Sonia said cuddling into his arms.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:43 am

Rebecca had gone exploring around the house with Chaoloca, it was not long before she saw other people. She took a few steps nearer to take a look.
In the end she just watched from an even nearer distance to see Kayonis and Sonia. She watched them too shy to get any then she looked to Chaoloca.
She took another step forwards and a twig snapped under her foot giving her away...

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:46 am

Kayonis jumped up at the sound. "Who's there? Show yourself!" He said. Sonia stood up and awaited. Iko the Hedgehog watched from the bushes glad that she wasn't given away. She had been watching the training and was amazed at them. "Listen I don't want to fight! Come out!" Kayonis said. "Let me try." Sonia said. "Please come out, we won't hurt you unless you pose a threat." She called.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:50 am

Chaoloca flew up and looked around then Rebecca came out shaking a little from being scared. Chaoloca looked then flew to Rebecca and she held the Chao in her arms.

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:09 pm

"Hi. Sorry we scared you." Kayonis said. "Who's she?" He whispered to Sonia. She shrugged. Kayonis dropped his defense. "Hey Chaoloca, when did you guys get back?" He asked. Then he remembered. "Hey Sonia, I need to go talk to Flage. I'll catch you in a bit." He said. "Don't worry Kayonis. When I get home, I'm going to bed." She said yawning. "You should be getting home to. It's kind of dangerous out here all alone. Especially considering your age. I know, how about I walk you home?" Sonia asked her.

"Sickening." Iko said and turned away. "I see your spying to." Manic said turning to Iko. "What, I thought I told you to leave me alone." She said. "Aw come on. What are you afraid of?" He asked. "Nothing she said turning quickly only to see Manic in front of her again. "How did you?" She asked turning again and there he was. "What kind of a joke is this?" She demanded. "No joke. I'm Manic, the fastest thing alive." He said. "I don't care if you're Abraham Lincolin. Just leave me alone." She said. "You know you seem really worried. What's eating you?" Manic persisted. "Gr...I've just had a hard life and I don't trust anyone even people who help me. ok?!" She spat. "Ah now we're getting somewhere." Manic said. "Look, why don't you come hang with the rest of us. Judging by your clothes, you don't have anywhere but the streets." He said. "I don't..." Iko started then stopped. He was actually inviting her to his home. "Why not? I could use a bath, but I'm leaving first thing in the morning." She said getting ready to follow him. He started to run leaving her behind. "HEY!" She shouted he turned to see her far behind. "Can't you run?!" Manic yelled back. "I can, but not that fast!" She yelled and started walking towards him. "Fine." He said rushing back, picking her up, and running back to the mansion. Secretly, Iko enjoyed that, but she wasn't about to let him know that. "Don't you ever pick me up again without permission!" She said almost wanting to slap him. "Ok, sorry." He said. "It's just it's close to curfue and if we were to get here in time we needed to be that fast." Manic said. "Whatever." She said following him inside. 'This plase really is nice.' She thought.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:17 pm

"Sir we have located the beacon should we proceed." "No remember how I programed you patcience is the better part of valor. Countiue with scans for the perfect lifeform." 'Without the perfect lifeform all this will fall to waste' Dr'Delrag thought.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:20 pm

Rebecca looked at Sonia not sure what to do, then she walked to the mansion with Sonia following and she went to her parents room.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:32 pm

"Hey that's Flage and Sophie's room. Who is she?" Sonia asked herself. "Oh well, I need a bath and I'm going to lay down." She said going to her room to get her things to take a bath. Kayonis arrived moments later and knocked on the door of Flage and Sophie's. "Hey, It's Kayonis. Are you there Flage." He called.

~*~

Manic led Iko to Chris's room. "Hey Chris. Open up. I've someone I want you to meet." He called. Iko was getting bad memories.

(Memory)

"Hey look! It's the mutant girl!" A little kid taunted everyone started to laugh. Iko was the only Orphan who wasn't human. She turned away almost crying. "Aww...what's wrong? Little Hedgerat hurt?" Another boy called. "You know the reason you're an orphan right. You're a mutant child and your parents didn't want you!" The third called. Iko was now crying and ran off into the wooded area. "Good riddance, a rodent belongs in the wild." The first boy said. Alone now she took a jewel out of her pocket and it showed her reflection. "You're the only thing I can go to. You're the only thing I have to remember my parents by." She sobbed. She rose the little jewel up and inside was a little ring. She didn't take it, but listened to the little tune that played. It only brought more tears to her eyes.

(Memory end)

"I have to go!" She said running out. "Hey wait!" Manic called. "Stupid humans and others are all alike! They bring me in and I only get hurt. Not this time!" She said crying. The memories were too much. She was determined not to let them happen again. She ran into Sonic knocking them both to the ground. "Whoa hey. What's the rush?" He asked. "Who might you be, I've never seen you here." He said. "Stay away!" Iko cried running. "What was that about?" Sonic asked Manic. "I don't know, but I don't like her being out there all alone. I don't know why, but I've got a weird feeling about her, but not a bad one." He said.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:41 pm

Flage opened the door and saw Kayonis.
"What you need?" Flage asked then Kayonis looked past Flage and saw Sophie in the bed with Rebecca on her lap and she was brushing her daughters hair.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:55 pm

"I need to know more about what that Alchemy is. Not that I want to use it, but I've been feeling abit off lately and not from just Chaos being rippied out of me." He said. He looked past and saw Rebecca. "Whoa, is that Rebecca?" He asked awestricken.

~*~

Damian was on a rampage. "Where are they!" I can't believe it's been three days and I haven't found anymore!" He stormed. He heard something from the sides. "Some human out seeking treasure I guess." He said. He turned to mist and went towards the source. "Oh man what's this?" The guy asked. He started looking intently. "I've never seen this sort of jewel before. how bizarre. It's like my others." He said taking out a pouch. Inside held about thirty eight different shards. 'He does have some of the pieces.' Damian thought. "Excuse me sir!" Damian called being polite. "I merely noticed that you were searching for priceless treasures right?" He said. "Yes, and who might you be?" The man asked. "Why I'm am Dimitrus. I come from overseas in search of valuable treasure. I notice you have the same shards that I do. Let me save you the trouble of finding it's worth." He said. "Um...sure." He said handing the shards to him. "Oh my. I'm sorry sir, but these are worthless, but the ones I have sir are real. Tell you what I'll do. I'll give you mine for yours. You see these are merely shattered glass bottle shard where as mine are worth a thousand apiece." Damian spoke. "A thousand apiece. How many do you have?" He asked. "I have ten shards. That's a hefty ten thousand dollars." Damian said reeling the man in. "There is no catch. For you see, I have no use for the money being that I already have all the money I desire so here." He said handing the ten shards to the man. "Thanks a lot!" He said running. Damian smirked. "Pathetic greedy fool. Those are the glass bottle shards I gave you." He laughed. "All in all forty one shards. Looks like things are changing." He said.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:11 pm

"Forget it," said Flage turning his back, "it is forbidden and only Knighty would be able to help you since to me it is a forgotten ritual,"
Flage closed the door before Kayonis could reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well done," said Knighty who was watching from a tree in the garden. He was fully hidden fiddling with a relic.
"The less known about it, the less danger," said Knighty to himself.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Kayonis felt dizzy a moment. "That's IT!" He said punching down the door. "THAT'S IT I'M TIRED OF NOT KNOWING A DAMN THING ANYMORE!" "Something's wrong with me and I think it's due to the fact that Alchemy was used to rip Chaos out of me even if it was a relic. Now what's gonig ON!" He yelled. "And I want to hear it from you Knighty because Flage is trying to forget his experience." HE said calming down after his rage got the better of him.

~*~

Iko finally quit runnging near a cave. "They won't hurt me. I've been hurt enoguh already." She said before falling to her knees on the ground. No one can be kind, it's a lie." She said before lying down on the ground. "Still, they seemed sincere and they are different like me. I wonder..." She said falling asleep.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Sophie comforted Rebecca who was now crying because of Kayonis's outburst and Flage's face was full of rage. He brought his arm back and sent it flying into Kayonis's jaw almost breaking it, Kayonis fell back and was knocked out.
"Is Rebecca ok Sophie?" he asked calmly turning his attention to his daughter.
"How did you knock him out so easily?" Sophie asked a little shocked at his strength.
"I did a lot of muscle training in the last 4 years on the nights I could not sleep," said Flage.
"So many nights you could not..." said Sophie thinking back but then her attention turned back to Rebecca who was still crying.
"Someone would have heard that," thought Flage as he looked at the shattered remains of the door.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Someone did Dessenger heard it. Running to Flages room he saw Kayonis lying on the floor knocked out. "What happened here?" Dessenger asked not knowing what to think.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:40 pm

When that was done Kayonis sat up smiling almost evilly. "Big mistake Flage." He said. His eyes opened and they were completely white. He let out a ferocious yel and knocked Flage through the wall with a kick. "I merely asked what was going on with me! As a friend, I was hoping you'd help." He said. His body had now trnsformed to the likeness of Chaos. Knuckles ran in and was shocked. "Kayonis snap out of it!" He yelled to him. Kayonis didn't listen. Physically this wasn't Kayonis and mentally it wasn't either. Something was bad wrong and everyone knew it.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games