Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:55 am
Arivel
illyrianth
Invictus_88

Pity? Oh it's not pity I need...hey, proper innuendo takes years of practice! I consider myself a bit of a pro.
You still didn't answer though..

No, Invi...it's a damn good kick up the backside you need... rolleyes but I fear you would enjoy it far too much. And yes, your talent for locating innuendo is certainly impressive....XD

I can most definately agree with you... Yes... he probably would... Oh wait... What didn't I answer?

I'm sure a crack of the whip would do me good...what didn't you answer? Errm, "If you're going to start waving your weapon around then..."..um..yeah..that bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:22 am
Invictus_88
Arivel
illyrianth
Invictus_88

Pity? Oh it's not pity I need...hey, proper innuendo takes years of practice! I consider myself a bit of a pro.
You still didn't answer though..

No, Invi...it's a damn good kick up the backside you need... rolleyes but I fear you would enjoy it far too much. And yes, your talent for locating innuendo is certainly impressive....XD

I can most definately agree with you... Yes... he probably would... Oh wait... What didn't I answer?

I'm sure a crack of the whip would do me good...what didn't you answer? Errm, "If you're going to start waving your weapon around then..."..um..yeah..that bit.

Probably. Oh. nevermind then...
neutral  

Arivel

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:09 am
Invictus_88

I've got a riding crop...? but I am not convinced that Kate would take it too well should I offer to use it. Maybe I could send it to her?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:51 am
illyrianth
Invictus_88

I've got a riding crop...? but I am not convinced that Kate would take it too well should I offer to use it. Maybe I could send it to her?

Ah, interesting...she used to ride in competitions, I'm sure she has one somewhere. I'll have to ask!  

Invictus_88
Captain

Arivel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:00 pm
Invictus_88
illyrianth
Invictus_88

Ah, interesting...she used to ride in competitions, I'm sure she has one somewhere. I'll have to ask!

Yes, Very. you act as though you want to get whipped  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:07 pm
Arivel
Invictus_88
illyrianth
Invictus_88

Well, I think so...I erm, well. I wouldn't know. Never tried it.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Arivel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:09 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
illyrianth
Invictus_88

Sure you do. Well me either but it doesn't really sound like something one would enjoy  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:11 pm
Arivel
Invictus_88

Sure you do. Well me either but it doesn't really sound like something one would enjoy

Oh I'm quite adamant of that...no indeed, and yet you can't just before experience, I suppose.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Arivel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:17 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88

Oh I'm quite adamant of that...no indeed, and yet you can't just before experience, I suppose.

That's interesting... I suppose not...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:31 pm
Heh, I was just talking to Gaulia on msn actually. She mentioned yoghurt too, seems you have competition there! ..and strangely, she actually mentioned it before I did!  

Invictus_88
Captain

Arivel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:35 pm
Invictus_88
Heh, I was just talking to Gaulia on msn actually. She mentioned yoghurt too, seems you have competition there! ..and strangely, she actually mentioned it before I did!

Strange...
Competition? Me? psh... oh sure she did...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:37 pm
Arivel
Invictus_88

Strange...

Well, would you not miss 'sharing' yoghurt with me? So many happy times lost! wink
Oh go on, don't tell me you've gone off yoghurt? Or have you just settled on icecream?  

Invictus_88
Captain

Arivel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:41 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88

Strange...

Well, would you not miss 'sharing' yoghurt with me? So many happy times lost! wink
Oh go on, don't tell me you've gone off yoghurt? Or have you just settled on icecream?

*sniff* Yes.. I suppose I would... biggrin
Dear Lord! Gone off Yohgurt? NEVER!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:43 pm
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88

Strange...

..hurrah, does that mean that I have you back as a yoghurt-buddy?
My dear, I am reassured to hear it! Do you still like having it in the same way, or have you found new tricks?
rolleyes  

Invictus_88
Captain

Arivel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:46 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88
Arivel
Invictus_88

Strange...

..hurrah, does that mean that I have you back as a yoghurt-buddy?
My dear, I am reassured to hear it! Do you still like having it in the same way, or have you found new tricks?
rolleyes

Of course, darling...
Good. um... Yes? I must be off now... Toodles...  
Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games