Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

davidcrossfan06

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:38 am
ice_illusion
j0sef
Invictus_88
On that topic, in the paper yesterday (can't remember which, read about six of them) there was a story of some chavs killing someone because they didn't have a lighter.

Now that's funny.

Be funnier if they didn't smoke.

I dont think it was all that funny for the person who got killed.

sorry, but someone had to say it.

I've already decided I'm going to die with a smile on my face. Everything's funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Fourcolour

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:41 pm
That's a decent chin you've got there. My 'chinless wonder' Tory stereotypes have been crushed. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:26 pm
You're looking rather studious there, Francis.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

x.Tag.Youre__Pregnant.]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:31 pm
wow, you lot still havent seen the horror of my face. I wish to keep it that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:35 pm
Stop preaching ugly.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

davidcrossfan06

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:43 am
User Image

LOZL!"1121!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:18 am
Fourcolour
That's a decent chin you've got there. My 'chinless wonder' Tory stereotypes have been crushed. gonk

I'm glad of it. Soon the Tories will be back at the fore, though it'll only happen when our MPs stop bickering and show a bit of backbone. If the buggers don't sort it out you people may be cursed with an aspiring MP Invi in an area near you..

whapcapn
You're looking rather studious there, Francis.

It's all a myth; the brandy is just out of shot, the cigar is being held by Luke and both the whores are under the table..

cool

Invictus_88
Captain

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:20 am
j0sef
User ImageLOZL!"1121!

This be you?

You look suitably drunk in it..

*never sings ever*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:27 am
Invictus_88
Fourcolour

I'm glad of it. Soon the Tories will be back at the fore, though it'll only happen when our MPs stop bickering and show a bit of backbone. If the buggers don't sort it out you people may be cursed with an aspiring MP Invi in an area near you..

You'd have to nick Garnier's seat off him, and I personally think he's the Tory party's best asset. I was at the count when he won the seat and it was awesome. He was verbally tearing chunks out of Jill Hope, the Lib Dem candidate. Magnificient. smile  

Fourcolour

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:04 am
Fourcolour
Invictus_88
Fourcolour

You'd have to nick Garnier's seat off him, and I personally think he's the Tory party's best asset. I was at the count when he won the seat and it was awesome. He was verbally tearing chunks out of Jill Hope, the Lib Dem candidate. Magnificient. smile

biggrin

Always a joy to see, there have been too many years during which none of that was possible. It has set the party back.

the key, as with most things, is having a good and dependable set of candidates who are selflessly trying to help society.

Too rare, always too rare.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:28 am
Invictus_88
The key, as with most things, is having a good and dependable set of candidates who are selflessly trying to help society.

Too rare, always too rare.

That's the same whatever your political allegiances. Personally I think if we had less towing of the party line, on both sides, we'd get a lot more done.  

Fourcolour

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:15 am
Anyone recognise this...person

User Image

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:53 am
and_solo_said
Anyone recognise this...person

User Image

rolleyes

Hmm... why does the information on it contradict?  

Fourcolour

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:46 am
Handy little button, the delete function... *innocent whistle* rolleyes
Owen. You die. Tonight.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games