Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:02 pm

" Will both of you just quite it you're getting on my nerves. What's done is done forget about it already you sound like kids. " She snapped. Tsume was taken aback by what Cheza said and his grip on her hand loosened just enough for her to slip free. Once she was free of his grip she took off at full speed in the direction of their friends. " Great not again! " Tsume sighed and sped up as much as he could in pursuit of her.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:11 pm

"GRRR FINE BE THAT WAY!!! well ge here fatser!!!" she snaped bac at her "Tsume pick do you wanna go with her or beat her to it!?" she said waiting for an answer really fast

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:14 pm

"uh" Tsume was conflicted by his love for her and his competitiveness. " What the heck i'll go beat her" he answered hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:26 pm

"Alright then..." she snacked him up "...HANG ON!" she took off faster than a bullet and passed Cheza on the way, all she could see was a black and red flash and wind go by her

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:30 pm

" Oh a race is it, oh well i know I'm not gong to win but i going to kick Tsume's a** for this though he really isn't that good at making decisions that don't piss me off is he." Cheza said to herself. She pushed herself to her limits and flew through the forest.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:34 pm

she slowed down to see if she could smell Cheza's scent just in case she got hurt

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:48 pm

" Can you smell Cheza?" Tsume asked hoping she didn't get hurt.

Cheza kept up the pace until she had to slow down to catch her breath. Once she had she retook her pace and started slowly catching up to her opponents in the race.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:50 pm

"She is fine...we will just have to keep a kinda close distance i can smell pretty good but no from a really far distance.....even in my real form......i was never good at that only Ian....." she said grinign when she said the last part

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:00 pm

" Well at least she's ok but I know her if we want to beat her there then we have to keep going at a steady pace or she'll catch up to us." he replied

" I wonder how far ahead of me they are ? Well knowing Tsume he'll be telling her to check on me every ten minutes or so. But i can tell I'm starting to get closer" she said to herself and she upped her pace even more.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:04 pm

"heh she's catchin on....im surprised a human can keep up this much...." she went a bit fatser

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:06 pm

" don't under estimate her there is a reason she leaves me in the dust when we race." he said
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:13 pm

her smile kinda faded as they ran

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:17 pm

((will our race ever end I'm getting tired of running))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:21 pm

((-.- me to.......okay it will end here i guess))
Kai stoped losing Sirius's scent "damn.....we were going the oposit way....." she said turnign around and runing, as they passed Cheza she grabed her waist and too off even fatser o the house bac to Ian

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:35 am

" Why are we turning back did you lose their scent or something?" she asked. With Kai still holding her wrist she ran beside her to the best of her ability getting dragged every now and then because she couldn't keep up with Kai's pace.
Tsume stayed quite the rest of the way back to the house not knowing if Cheza was mad at him or not since she had only talked to Kai the whole time they running.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games