Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:32 pm
Six cats tore Crystalstar off of him. They circled the group. "I'm glad. You've just came to witness an exacution. Who was it again... oh of course... Patchkit." with that Patchkit was brought. "I'm going to make you suffer as much as possible, Crystalstar, after all- you did take my little Silver away from me." he said, a devilish look gleaming in his wicked eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:33 pm
Nomophieria
(Gah I have to get off now... I'm gonna miss tons I just know it XD)

((Aww, byez!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:35 pm
Rainstar let Blackberry die, she deserved it anyways. "Attack once more and Patchkit dies." he said as he held Patchkit under his claws- three cats surrounded him- making a sheild-like force.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:36 pm
Crystalstar tried to leap at Rainstar again, but was pinned down. "If you touch one little hair on Patchkit, I'll kill you myself!" She promised and pushed the cat off of me and leapt at Rainstar one more time.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:40 pm
"Where's Silvercloud?" Rainstar wondered aloud, ignoring Crystalstar's threat. "That's a shame- I wanted her tp join us today. You'll do as I say Crystalstar- get me Silvercloud." he watched as Silvercloud hissed at him. "Not only will Patchkit die- but someother of her friends, too." There four more MoonClan cats were brought out- gaurds surronding them. "Get Silvercloud." he seethed.

((She's not far off!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:48 pm
Crystalstar hissed, but looked at Patchkit. "Okay, but she's-"

"Crystalstar, I'll go with them." Silvercloud walked up, Bearclaw beside her.

"No!" Crystalstar said, but caught Patchkit again. "Fine...let Patchkit go!" She said to Rainstar.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:53 pm
Rainstar threw Patchkit, she landed with a thud. "Take your MoonClan- but I'll be keeping some of these toys." With that ThornClan trotted off, in the middle Silvercloud, Eagleheart, Cindermoon, and Lilyfur- protected so well that no cat could get in... or out.

"Silvercloud!" Bearclaw yowled, and tried to run after them. Tink held her back. "Wait... I've got a plan." Bearclaw collasped- limply laying on the floor. "Silvercloud..." she reapted in a soft whisper.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:56 pm
"Patchkit, you alright?" Crystalstar asked.

Patchkit coughed, "Yeah, get Eagleheart, Cindermoon, Silvermoon, and Lilyfur back." Crystalstar nodded and looked at Tink.

"Whats your plan?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:00 pm
(Im reading this forum just cause its like reading a book xd . Im captures O-O
please dont let me die crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:00 pm
Tink smirked. "I sortta spied on these cats- I thought they were so weird some cat had to find they're purpose. Turns out Rainstar has a daughter. He kidnapped MoonClan- we kidnap Speckledheart."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:01 pm
(don't worry, we never kill a cat without their permission!)

Crystalstar looked shocked, "Where is she?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:01 pm
Dreamerlily
(Im reading this forum just cause its like reading a book xd . Im captures O-O
please dont let me die crying )

((Don't worry, we'll save you))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:03 pm
"I saw her tagging behind- we just have to get her attention and I'm sure she'd be glad to help."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:06 pm
(Thanxeses cause im a Queen in the Moonclan forum)  

Dreamerlily

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games