Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:34 am

(okay, i don't think i've joined this rp...so...can I be Hawkpaw...heres my pic User Image (ignore the mirror XD))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:28 am

((sure!! you gotta start out as a kit though...so you would be Hawkkit, pick names for a brother, a sister, and a mother cuz u cant just appear lol, im Eagleheart by the way, im the deputy and, as you know (hopefully), Patchstar is our leader but she died and is reborn and so she leads as a kit and we're trying to continue on a normal clan life))

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:56 pm

Rainpool walked out of the nursery. She shook herself, getting all the moss off of her fur. "Runningkit, Windkit, come on!" She called her two kits. They came running out and bumped into Rainpool's leg.

"Sorry, Mom!" They said in unison. Rainpool purred and shook her head. The two kits pounced on each other and rolled around in the dirt. Suddenly they stopped, "Mama, where is Patchkit? We miss her!" Runningkit asked, looking up at Rainpool.

Rainpool sighed, "She's in Patchstar's old den. I'll tell you why she's there when your older." Windkit nodded and jumped back onto Runningkit.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:33 pm

(ok..sweet! I'm Hawkkit for now ^.^ my brother will be named Firekit and my sister will be named Riverkit. And our mother's name shall be...Tigerlilly)

Firekit jumped onto Hawkkit and Riverkit jumped onto Firekit. "Kit pile!" Firekit yelled and rolled off of Hawkkit. Hawkkit jumped up and jumped onto his brother, "Take that, Fireclan!"

Shadeslayer101

jfederer62

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:34 am

Goldenpaw and Eagleheart were practise fighting in the woods. "Now kick up with your left paw and flip!"

(ok... I am not mastered in kitty kung fu)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:03 am

Cherrypaw looked around, Oakenpelt and Cindermoon where sitting in a clearing. Cherrypaw leaned forward, then began to stalk a vole. It lifted it's head and froze. Cherrypaw froze with it, the vole then went back to digging. Cherrypaw cralwed forward a little more then leaped. The vole turned and saw cherrypaw. But Cherrypaw had already bitten into its neck. Oakenpelt purred loudly. "well done Cherrypaw!! That was exselent!! You will make a fine hunter some day!" Cherrypaw purred back, "Thank you Oakenpelt!!"

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:14 pm

(OOOOOO CAN I PLZ RP AS TIGERLILLY I WAS THINKING OF THAT NAME BUT I DIDNT WANT TO BE TIGERKIT (that is if Patchstar lets you))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:17 pm

Rainpool purred as she watched her two normal kits paly, Patchkit would never know a normal kit life in her new life. She sighed and lay near the enterence.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:09 pm

(When is the gathering)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:35 pm

(hmm...don't know...)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:37 pm

(sure you can RP as Tigerlilly, if thats okay with Patchstar)

Hawkkit looked up at his mother, "Can we go outside and play with Runningkit and Windkit?" Riverkit and Firekit stopped wrestling and ran over to Tigerlilly. "Can we?"

Tigerlilly purred and nodded, the three kits jumped in the air and ran outside.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:07 pm

(Yay if thats ok with patchstar lol. speaking of her we should ask when the gathering is)
Lilyfur padded over to Tigerlily. "Hi." she said.

(pointless)

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:44 am

Cherrypaw jumped out of shock, "Ah!! What was that!!" Oakenpelt looked over and saw that a bird had taken off. "Cherrypaw I think you where lisining to hard, and you ended up scaring off bird!!" Cherrypaw jumped back, "What?!? Is that even Posible!!!" Oakenpelt came over and licked Cherrypaws head. "No Cherrypaw, that was a joke." Oakenpelt purred. Cherrypaw's fur lay down. "oh thkn goddness." Oakenpelt got up, "ok Cherrypaw lets try some Battle training." Cherrypaw jumped up. "yah!!!" But then her stumach growled. Oakenpelt froze, then gave a loud murrow of laughter, setting off another bird."I forgot, we haven't eaten anything today have we!" Purred Oakenpelt. Cherrypaw looked over at cindermoon."What do you think Cindermoon!?! Should I try and catch something for us?" Cherrypaw purred. Cindermoon looked up, "That would be very nice!" Oakenpelt nodded his approvall, then headed over to sit by Cindermoon. Cherrypaw turned and raced off. Now I can prove I can be a warrior!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Goldenflame pounced on the large vole she had been hunting and successfully caught it. Now that she was a full warrior, she had proved that she was quite the capable hunter. When she walked back into camp, she caught her sister Cherrypaw glaring at her through slitted eyes. "Is Cherrypaw mad at me?" Goldenflame asked her father Oakenpelt. " In a way yes, She is a bit jealous of you being a warrior first, but do not worry, she wil be a warrior soon." Oakenpelt assured her.

(YAAAAY IM A WARRIOR)

jfederer62

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:08 pm

(Yes, Lilyfur you may be Tigerlilly, and The gathering should be...like, tomorrow?)

Patchkit woke up, suddenly realizing that there would be a full moon out tomorrow night.

"Mama mama!" She called, and Rainpool entered the den.

"What is it, Patchkit?" her mother asked, concerned.

"There's a full moon tomorrow! ...what does that mean!?!?!" Patchkit wondered, really confused.

"A gathering. Hmm... I guess you should lead us there...but...do you even know the way?" Rainpool muttered, mostly to herself.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games