Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:04 pm
Getting up indya looked over at the March Hare. "Excuse me for a moment " She mader her way into the forest , she had to check and see. If there was something wrong she had to find out what she was. She was too curious for her own good  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:11 pm
Mimicry grinned, quite delighted the Indya was going to be by herself. He followed close by, allowing her to hear the rustling of the bushes of the crushing of a twig as he followed her. Just for that paranoia to kick in.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:35 pm
The Hatter's smile broadened, his heart overpowering his nerves for the moment. They began to dance, his fluid, easy movements perfectly matching her light, graceful steps. They twirled and waltzed about the clearing, and there was something about the improvisation and freshness of the dance that made it so much more beautiful. He dipped her low to the ground elegantly, and then froze, his fingers tightening around her torso.
"Someone's here," he whispered in a barely audible voice. His face was very close, and he looked very urgent, hardly moving his lips at all when he spoke. "Waiting for us. Ambush."

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:00 pm
Her ears twitched as she turned around, eyes scanning the bushes behind her. There was defiently someone there, she knew from her keen hearing "I can hear you , you know. These ears aren't just for decoration
"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:13 am
"Why, Indya, my love." Mimicry said, stepping from the bushes. "I knew you could here me. In fact, I know alot about you, my dear."

Tick-Tock slightly nodded, making sure it wasn't obvious to whoever was watching. "What do we do?" she whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck to look as if it were her just whispering something loving to him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 pm
"and who are you ?" Her tail twitched as her teeth came out , sharp and pointed. She didn't know how her knew about her , but she was getting a bad vibe from him .  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:28 pm
"Keep dancing," the Hatter whispered, putting on his smile again and hiding the urgency in his eyes. He brought her back up and twirled her under his arm and they began to dance again, but their minds and ears were focused on the forest around them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:16 pm
Mimicry bowed low and transformed into the spitting image of Indya. "Why, they call me Mimicry. I have to say...I find you fascinating."
Puppet Master narrowed his eyes at the two and sunk back into the shadows 'vanishing' supposedly. Tick-Tock looked around. "I don't sense whoever it was anymore Hatter. What about you?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:33 pm
"Mimicry..." She grinned as she took a step back, her claws gleaming in the sun that flooded through the treetops. "What do you want? " She didn't truse him, even if he did find her fascinating which she found interesting  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:26 pm
Nana, who had been sitting cross-legged on the floor in her under-blouse and pantaloons, took a break from her alterations and set about finding makeshift curlers. She finally found a pile of spools that had perhaps held thread at one time, but now were sufficient for hair-related purposes. She took down her hair and dunked her head into a water basin. Free from its pins and weighed down with water, her hair reached her low back, and her arms hurt considerably when she finished rolling it up in the spools. She set to work again on her dress, waiting for her hair to dry.
~~~
The Hatter paused mid-step and listened carefully to the small sounds of the forest. "Nor I," he said finally, and let go of her hand, but he kept his arm around her waist. "But they could still be there. Be cautious..." His free hand went to the inside pocket of his long tailcoat, where he kept his Guardian-made hunting knife. He did not draw it out, but he kept his hand on it in case he needed to. "For the moment, we're safe."

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:36 am
Mimicry returned to his original form and swayed side to side. "My comrades may be interested in returning you and your friends to The Queen of Hearts, but I have other plans for you." He to a step closer warningly, transforming into The Cheshire as he did so. "And the worse part is that you'll never truly know whether it's me...or them." He snickered and appeared behind her. "You will be MINE."
Tick-Tock sighed with relief. Atleast they were safe for alittle bit. "Alright. Let me fetch my cane." She'd almost forgotten about it with The Hatter holding her up. "By the way, you dance lovely." she said looking up at him. There were so many other things she wanted to say, but just couldn't seem to find the words.
The shattering of a teapot startled The White Rabbit and he turned abruptly to see a woman with multi-colored hair. "Oh dear...it's The Queen of Hearts assassins...she's The Executioner." Executioner raised her blade and cracked another teapot. "Tea time's over." she whispered, launching herself at Jasper.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:45 am
'An assassin, eh?' Jasper thought, jumping back from his chair and dodging Executioner's attack. Sucking in a big breath of air, he breathed out a large heat wave of fire headed directly toward her.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:17 am
Executioner side-stepped the flames and raised her blade to launch herself at the Jabberwocky. She did love a challenge and it seemed he was going to be quite enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:52 am
Her hair had dried and she was taking out the last spool when she heard the crash of a teapot. "Jasper?" she called worriedly. "Is everything all right?"
He didn't answer her. She stood up and grabbed her own Guardian knife, and made her way into the front room, soft and light on her feet. Her heart seized up at the scene she saw. "Who are you?" she demanded, gripping the blade tightly, ready to use it if need be--and she knew how to use it. "Get out of here right now!"
~~~
"Thank you," the Hatter said, helping her over to her cane. When she got her balance on it, he let her go, but reluctantly. He still had the feeling that something was there, waiting for them.

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:46 pm
Pushing off on Jasper and knocking him accross the table, Executioner landed gracefully infront of Nana. "Executioner is what they call me and I've come to bring you back to the castle...dead or alive." She said, raising her blade.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games