Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:59 am

Dom them to the inn and walked in "How much for three rooms?" He asked. The inn keeper turned to him an snarled. "No Digimon sharing with humans!" Dom sighs as he looks in his wallet. "Fine how much for." He stops to work it out, three tamers "So thats three." He continues to think two for each gender of digimon that works out at five rooms. "Ok How much for each room?" The inn keeper smiles darkly "Three thousand a room" Dom looks at him "Is that all? The inn keeper shook his head and said. "No! Each digimon is an extra two thousand." Dom looks at him, shocked. "So twenty two thousand!" He gives the Insekimon the money and sighed. A Gotsumon in a bell boy outfit comes up and askes. "Any bags sir." Dom shakes his head. "Ask them." He says as he points to Kazuki and where Savannah was. He runs out and sees her walking off he turns to Kazuki. "Watch her for a bit ok? Lucy come." Lucy flys to him as he holds up his digivice and walks out side. "Lucy digivolved to Sunflowmon." He jumped onto Lucys back. "We'll be back I promise."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:09 am

Savannah walked for a while, absorbed in her own thoughts. She had let Gatomon down... The path she had taken eventually wound into a forest, and there was a stream that ran beside it. Trying to cut back the tears that were springing to her eyes, the young tamer sat down, and put her feet in the cold water. she felt the water rush through her toes, and thought back to all of the memories that her original partner and her had been through. Sniffing, two large tears ran down her cheeks, and splashed into the stream. Terriermon wrapped his ear around Savannah's shoulders and squeezed.
"We'll get her back, I promise." he said, and closed his eyes.

A little while later, the pair returned, looking more serene, and quite tired. Savannah looked to the inn, and walked in. "There was a reservation made by someone with a Lalamon just recently. He took three rooms I think." The Insekimon nodded, and sighed. "Give him this money back, I was scamming him." Savannah looked at the money, but took it anyway. Looking cute has its upsides. she thought. She took the room keys, and found the three rooms, side by side. She took one at random, and opened the door. Zassoumon was already in there, by some random miracle.

"I'm going to give these to Kazuki." she told her partners, and walked out, handing the other two to her companion. "The one on the left is mine, the other two are for you two." She said, before retreating back to her room. She entered it, and washed up. She finally looked at her wound, which was painful in itself. The wound was all puffy and swollen, and it looked bad. Sighing, she grabbed her tweezers, and gritted her teeth, while pulling it out. She swore, pain taking over her like a wave. As it died down, she looked for one of her bandages. The last one looked up at her, and she took it, wrapping it around the bleeding wound. That takes care of that." She said to her partners.

Hakari Niko

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:01 pm

Kazuki had followed Savannah to the inn with his PawnChessmon. Kazuki was amazed that there was such a place. He gets the key that Savannah had given and heads to his room. Placing the key in the keyhole, he turns the key. After, he takes it out, places the key in his pocket, and puts his hand on the doorknob. Twisting the doorknob, PawnChessmon bashes through the door, opening it to reveal his room. He enters and closes the door. "Sorry about that Kazuki..." PawnChessmon says blushing. Kazuki bends down infront of her and pats her head saying it's okay. Kazuki stands up and places his backpack down. He sits on the bed. He looks around the room and sighs before PawnChessmon jumps on the bed. PawnChessmon quickly gets under the covers and reaches the pillow. She then goes to sleep as Kazuki watches. "I wonder how I got this digimon again. Must've been by mistake." He smirks as he stands up and stretches upward. He looks around to see if there was anything to do for a while and decides to go on the Internet. Kazuki goes to his backpack and takes out a laptop with the wiring he needs. Plugging everything he needs in, Kazuki turns on the laptop. After, he goes on the Internet to do things.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:39 am

Dom knew he had stole someones digimon for evil in a mad rampage. He had to find this Skullgreymon and return him to his tamer. In the air near the edge of town Dom saw a Skullgreymon attacking some rookies. Dom and Lucy landed ready to fight. Dom looked deep into his eyes as Lucy nodded to him she fired a sun beam at the digimon. However when the light cleared Skullgreymon chuckled and got ready to fire.

Doranak

take the mickey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:24 pm

Mikaru and gabumon entered the town to be instantly swiped from there feet by a swinging skullgreymon tail " hey who do you think you are big shot"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:36 pm

Dom was watching as the SkullGreymon turned to a older tamer who looked familiar some how. "Mikaru is that... is that you?" Dom lost consentration for a second as the Skullgreymon turned and clawed at Dom and Lucy. Lucy took a step back trying to dodge the blow. They couldn't win like this, Dom ran off lucys head and down on to Skullgreymon. Dom then slid down his spine to Mikaru. "Dude you ok?" He turns and sees Lucy taking a hit from SkullGreymon. Dom holds up his digivice and runs at Skullgreymon. "Sunflowmon digivolved to Lilamon!"

Doranak

take the mickey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:44 pm

Mikaru shouts out "dom, oh my god its you little bro" gabb go give Lucy a helping hand well as much as you can "talk later fight now if you can take him down a few pegs me and gabb can take this dark veil from him turn him back to the nice creature he was" mikaru lights up a cig as he calls out to dom, he gives a reunited wink and a smirk
"just like old times on the farm"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Dom nodded to Mikaru and saw Lucy jump into the air and use Lila Shower on him then used Beauty Slap up close to distract him. Dom smiled and saw the the Skullgreymon de-digivolve into agumon black and ran off. Lucy de-digivolved to Sunflowmon. "Get on I'll take you to the inn I'm stopping at!" Dom climbed on Lucys back.

Doranak

take the mickey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:17 pm

"gabb petit fire" hitting black agumon to the floor , " now virus release" the virus from agumon pealed off just like a plaster with a small yelp from agumon as he ran off out of the town
"to the inn" he chucks away his f** as it flutters away into data streams
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:25 pm

Dom landed outside the inn and climbed off Lucy as she de-digivolved into Lalamon. Dom and Lucy went in and spoke to the Insekimon "One more please." Dom looked at Mikaru and his Gabumon. "Actuly we could just share a room." Dom and Lucy walked up the stairs ready to go in with there key when he rememberd about Savanah. He turned and knocked on her door. "Are you ok?"

Doranak

take the mickey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:29 pm

Mikaru goes into the room straight out onto the balcony and lights up a f**, "nice night don't ya think gab"
gab nods and sits down on a seat
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:29 pm

Kazuki yawns and turns off his laptop. After, he sits on the bed and takes a moment to think of what has happened when he was with Gin and Yin. "I'll never forget those moments." Kazuki watches his PawnChessmon talk in her dreams. It seemed that she was dreaming of being stronger from what she was saying, but what she really was dreaming was being with her tamer. Kazuki smiles and stands up. He puts his laptop away. Then, Kazuki heads to the door and opens it. He walks out of the room and heads down the stairs. Kazuki walks out of the inn, getting some fresh air.

Teh Soupreme

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:37 pm

Dom waits outside and looks in on Mike. He has changed alot since he last saw him. Dom looks at himself. "I supose I have changed too. The digital world will do that to you." He looks at everone else who who was with him and how differnt they could be befor they came here.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:41 pm

Mikaru takes a deep breath "so weres al" he says shouting back to dom, "remember tsukomon well baggumon now I guess, sorry we havnt spoke much had a lot of work since i joined digisavers"

take the mickey

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:48 pm

"Well I got a text from him befor I saw you." He looked upset how could he get texts from some one who wasn't even in the same world as him. What if Al was here and lost some where.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games