Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
The first DM discussion thread.(Current topic:Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-A M P-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Sorry I haven't been on as of late, I've been sick as hell since thursday and can't even look at a TV or computer screen for more than 10 minutes without getting a massive head ache...

I'm going to try and post a bunch of stuff today while I'm here, suffering at work and what not...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:50 pm
Total Casualties in the RPS:
-Kail
-Petra
-Daustua
-Radryn Tiaos
-Thornwood Monk
-Catseye Lurea
-Jerec Duskowl
-Chorin Of Light
-Officemaster86

Well I guess Radryn should have been banned anyway, since he had himself and Olly in my dungeon... Sigh....

All my dungeons just went to sh!t....

oh well.. play on!  

-A M P-

-A M P-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:02 pm
Excuse my detective sense here... but I somehow have a sneaking feeling that all those accounts might have well as been Kail as well...

Though we will never know now... something clicked in my brain and it suddenly made alot of sense...

On a seperate note, for those of us left, let us not abandon the RPS!!

We can still make this the best and most awesome guild on gaia, and if we keep at it, I think we have a very grand time indeed!

What do you all say!

Let me here a "Hells Yeah!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:11 pm
Whether or not Radryn was Kail or Kail's friend seems to be a moot point; he has shown remarkable honor in accepting his friend's fate, and by withdrawing his multiple mule accounts as a result of the previous action/ruling. Although the Guild is lessened by their loss, we will continue to grow and prosper; the honor of the remaining members shall ensure it!  

Master of Gladiators

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:21 pm
Hell yha, honestly given my disposition on mules I’m almost kinda glad that so many left. I don’t like the idea of that many characters being controlled by just one person. He may have left with honor but its kinda upsetting to me that he made a character, beat the tournament then had me hand out one of the one of a kind Zeno Swords just to leave and make me redistribute it. Not even to mention the loss of precious time. Just to show my dislike of mules all said characters, will be deleted, not moved to the inactive roster. Oh and we did get a member back, Arch-Magus Lazarus has PM’d me saying that he is coming back now that he has internet connection again. I’m giving him 1CP and 300 chips for the time he did spend in the hunt for Cassandra, that’s much less reward then those who finished but I do think he should get something.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:26 pm
Will the DM accounts be banned from the guild or will they be allowed to stay, since they are mule accounts?  

Yukia-PerrianDM

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:33 pm
Yukia-PerrianDM
Will the DM accounts be banned from the guild or will they be allowed to stay, since they are mule accounts?

I have no intention of banning DM accounts, remember I have no problem at all with you having a DM account and a character account. I do it!! eek xp

I just don’t like the idea of one person controlling 6 characters on the guild. That’s a little excessive.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:50 pm
Also given the most recent events I think it would be a great time to go to the next topic of conversation, advertising. But honestly I don’t think there is a whole lot to discuss here. We just need to probably keep bumping the advertisement thread. If anyone does not know where it is it’s here. But it looks like it’s being maintained well. Any suggestions or ideas?  

FARGORE
Captain

Master of Gladiators

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:33 am
Send Perrian into towns to chat up the locals... Everybody likes Perrian! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:32 am
Master of Gladiators
Send Perrian into towns to chat up the locals... Everybody likes Perrian! mrgreen
O_O I actually went into the towns today with this account to recruit for the RPS guild. It failed. sad But I'm going to create a topic soon to bring more people!!! ^_^ Lets see if that works!!! ^_^  

Yukia-PerrianDM

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:51 am
Yukia-PerrianDM
Master of Gladiators
O_O I actually went into the towns today with this account to recruit for the RPS guild. It failed. sad But I'm going to create a topic soon to bring more people!!! ^_^ Lets see if that works!!! ^_^
I just made a topic in the towns. ^_^ It is called RPS Guild (Recruiting). Currently nobody is here. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:57 am
Perrian
Yukia-PerrianDM
Master of Gladiators
I just made a topic in the towns. ^_^ It is called RPS Guild (Recruiting). Currently nobody is here. crying
Gaia hates me....I made a topic and it isn't showing up on the directory. sad Oh well. ^_^ *Throws snowballs at trees*  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Ok I may or may not be able to post tomorrow. Most likely you will not hear from me again until about the 25 – 30th. It depends on a lot. So I will be back as soon as I can. If I’m not able to post again before FTX, wish me luck. wink cool  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:48 pm
Better than luck, I wish you much cleverness and savvy, butt-saving decisions. mrgreen  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

DM of Death

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:19 am
Ok so while Fargore, Vincent, and other such people in the military are going to be out untill the 23... alot of the ungeons and events are pretty much on hold right now.

While everyone has some free time, feel free to stop by the "V Man" thread and give yourself a chance to win some free chips!

If you can win that is!

Also, on a seperate note, how is everyone doing? Lets take a chance to get to know everyone a little bit better since we have the time!

Post 3 things about yourself!
.....and.... GO!

1. I'm married, which you may already know, but did you know, shes a Actress, Model, Singer? She's been in various short films, and sings lead for a classic rock coverband known as Sector 7G. cool

2. I'm also a musician, though i don't play any instruments... I do all sorts of techno producing on my computer. Anything from Trance to free form drum n bass. My DJ name is AMP, the Absent Minded Professor. O_o

3. I have a white cat, names Helios. My twin brother wanted to name him yiao.... which is really bad if you know what yiao is.......  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff