Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:58 am
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Tala dropped the dagger and swiftly moved in. She gave a swift kick to Corren's head, knocking him clean out cold with her heavy boots. "Sorry mate, I can't deal with two of you at once." She muttered before turning to Luna, who was collapsed against the wall and had turned incredibly pale and sickly. "Dumbass." She muttered, before kneeling down to her. She took her hand and gently squeezed it, looking deep into her eyes. She spoke softly but with great urgency. "Luna, tell me what was in those bottles. I can guess it was some kinda of poison Luna but what kind what was in there?" Didn't take her eyes off hers.
"heh...it was liquid silver...listen to me...take the tunnel and follow it through. go up the ladder and you should find the kids. Tell them...tell them I tried...and that I love them." She could feel her body begining to shut down on her..so this is what it felt like to die.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:26 pm
Akiera climbed out of the wall, fully human again now, and winced, stumblin over to Luna and Tala. "Oh, no, you are not dying on us now. by liquid silver do you mean mercury, or actual melted silver? I can treat them both, but the cure for one doesn't cure the other."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:51 am
Gail Akriest
Akiera climbed out of the wall, fully human again now, and winced, stumblin over to Luna and Tala. "Oh, no, you are not dying on us now. by liquid silver do you mean mercury, or actual melted silver? I can treat them both, but the cure for one doesn't cure the other."
"It's ok guys...I knew what that bottle was going to do but I knew the outcome if I didn't...I ended what i needed to....look." she nooded over towards a dead corps against the opposite wall. "That would be my adobted father....that would be my life's drive... And it's a mix of both Akeira. I don't think you can heal it..." She flinched & grabbed her stomache as she started coughing up blood. then she wiped her chin & settled back against the wall "Well there goes my stomache....it's shut down which means my liver probably has by now too..." She seemed calm now. Her face had a slight smile sitting on it, one of both triumph and satisfation but the childish glow came back & her true age shown through. "I've lived my life, please....just take care of the kids.." She blacked out then, her smile still on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:52 am
"Oh no you don't you little -!" Tala ran forward and found her pulse in her wrist; It was faint but it was there. "Akiera, what do you want me to do?" She looked up at him, keeping her hand on Luna's pulse to make sure it stayed there. "I can give her power gradually to keep her alive but she needs something to fight the poison. I can't do that with the amount of power I have." As she spoke she let a little of the light blue power seep into Luna's wrist, letting it flow through the body keeping it alive.
[[Damn it's hard to type with one hand Dx
Went and decked a bloody wall, my hand kills!]]  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:42 pm
Gail stared at Luna for a moment, then began chuckling and shook his head. "You mixed both mercury and liquid silver, hmm? Much more poisonous than either individually... but much more fragile, too. Tala, cut her wrist a little; this is going to need direct application. And then..." He smiled warmly. "Live your life as it should have been, Luna." he reached into his pouch and pulled out a few herbs, pressing them together then cutting them open letting them mix  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:28 am
Tala gently made a small cut in Luna's wrist leading to an artery. She checked her pulse again, it was still going but getting weaker. She bled a little more power directly into the cut on her wrist, it would be more quick and effective there. She watched Akiera mix the herbs together and prayed they would work.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:46 am
Luna winced a bit. The power that Tala was trying to force through her vains was actually builind up in on spot & stopping the blood flow. It hurt like hell but Luna was too weak to say anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:30 pm
Tala realised something was wrong with the power she was putting into Luna, it was backflowing through the cut which had to mean... "s**t!" Tala shouted aloud before blasting into the cut with almost all of the power she had left, clearing the blockage and sending the power flowing throught Luna's body keeping the organs working: for now. Trembling with exertion she didn't take her eyes off Luna. "Akiera. Antidote. Now." She managed to stutter out, her body about ready to collapse.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:22 pm
Gail calmly knelt beside Luna, pressing the herbs firmly against the wound as they seeped into her, then tying them tight against her wrist. "There; she'll be weak for a while, but as soon as the fluids get through her body, she'll be back to her old strength again. Though..." He smiled a little sadly. "I'm afraid you won't be able to transform for at least three years, Luna. You've completely burned yourself out, and once it's this far... well, no matter how hard you try you're stuck in your human form even on full moons"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:17 pm
Gail Akriest
Gail calmly knelt beside Luna, pressing the herbs firmly against the wound as they seeped into her, then tying them tight against her wrist. "There; she'll be weak for a while, but as soon as the fluids get through her body, she'll be back to her old strength again. Though..." He smiled a little sadly. "I'm afraid you won't be able to transform for at least three years, Luna. You've completely burned yourself out, and once it's this far... well, no matter how hard you try you're stuck in your human form even on full moons"
Luna struggled to pull her wrist away "No Akera please....I'm meant to die here...I've fufilled everything i ever set out to do....jake is dead & i know you two will take care of the kids so they finally will have a home....I'm meant to die here on the battle feild, with my honor my pride & everything that kept me going.....just let go.......please..." she said weakly still smiling slightly and her eyes were slightly open looking up at him as she asked  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:33 pm
(s**t guys I'm soz it's been so long... I had no internet access and then I was out of the country >_< My bad.)

Tala grabbed Luna's wrist to steady it. "Then you don't know either of us, or anything. There are still battles to be fought. And you can still fight. How can I look after those children with Lucia around? It'd put them in danger all over again. Stop fighting life and live you muppet." She gently poked Luna's forehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:55 am
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
(s**t guys I'm soz it's been so long... I had no internet access and then I was out of the country >_< My bad.)

Tala grabbed Luna's wrist to steady it. "Then you don't know either of us, or anything. There are still battles to be fought. And you can still fight. How can I look after those children with Lucia around? It'd put them in danger all over again. Stop fighting life and live you muppet." She gently poked Luna's forehead.
She kept struggling...she could feel the poison seeping through her...a few more seconds now...her staling had worked....She knew only about thrirty seconds to live and she felt herself go numb and she fainted from the stress of the pain.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers