Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:16 pm
Miss Love Tantei

Ann seemed to become bemused, "I seem to be giving everyone heart attacks these days..." She thumped good ol' Sarah on the back, "I wouldn't want to be the cause of your early death," Ann blushed at Sarah's comment, "And yes...I seem to give Juni the hebbie jebbies just a few minutes ago. She almost fell out of the window." xp She turned to smile at Twyla and then began to notice the large growth of Gryffindors in the compartment, "I never knew that the compartments were so roomy." Ann twirled around like a loon, enjoying the space.

After that, she greeted Tabby, Sammy, and Decorus.

((@Tabby: like Kitty said...I like to play 2 roles. Sometimes I'm Ann the fifth year Gryffindor and other times I play Professor Ann Clairion, the head of house. ^_~ I hope I don't confuse you too much.))

Sarah laughed. "I think I'll live to at least see graduation, if I'm lucky." She snickered. "Just joking. You keep me on my toes." Sarah's eyes widened. "Poor Juni. Though after she calmed down, I'm sure she laughed at it. After she double checked she was alive of course." Sarah winked at Ann, making sure it was known she was only playing. Sarah looked around at all the Gryffindors in this one compartment. "Neither did I. Last term, they seemed so cramped. Maybe because I was nervous of my first year."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:21 pm
Hayden laughed as she watched everyone around the compartment as she reached into the box and pulled out another cauldron cake. "You know Ann, we will win the house cup this term. I can feel it. Or I'm just being way to optimistic."  

Hayden Cain

Kaeliebear

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:38 am
Kaelyn looks up as the younger girl enters the compartment. "Hi. Yeah, that's interesting. How was your summer? Mine was amazing.. I spent the summer in Paris with my sister and her husband."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:15 am
Hayden Cain
Hayden laughed as she watched everyone around the compartment as she reached into the box and pulled out another cauldron cake. "You know Ann, we will win the house cup this term. I can feel it. Or I'm just being way to optimistic."

Ann immediately covered Hayden's mouth, "Don't speak such blasphemy!!!" She looked around and then whispered, "We don't want to jinx ourselves this term. I've been waiting for the day Gryffindor wins the cup again. Let's just keep this little information about winning to ourselves, yeah?" Then as quick as the paranoia came, Ann immediately glomped Hayden probably scaring the daylights out of her.  

Miss Love Tantei

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:13 am
Kaelyn_giselle
Kaelyn looks up as the younger girl enters the compartment. "Hi. Yeah, that's interesting. How was your summer? Mine was amazing.. I spent the summer in Paris with my sister and her husband."

"Oh that sounds great, what sort of sites did you see? I'd love to see some of the museums, the Louvre, of course. My summer was all about school- I took two courses, one that involved Feminist Global Politics and another one on Sculpture. I also taught kids at the Botanical Gardens about how the bees and frogs are dying, weeds, Egyptian Myth, and Organic Gardening. My teaching might have been alittle morbid- mostly "you bad humans" sort of talk. I had all girls and I guess they were grossed out about the myth where Isis collects her husband's body parts along the Nile. I prefer to think they were fascinated twisted . I wonder about the classes here at HPgoG, I did sign up for afew." The serpentine-haired girl holds her Potions book tight, along with 'The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts'.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:44 pm
*laughs at ann*

(wow i don't know if a could handle two rolls)

Tabby507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Lyra Elizabeth
"Yes, it's part of a series called Age of the Five. It's quite good. I need to find the next book in the series, Last of the Wilds. She's written another trilogy called The Black Magician that is VERY good. I've read it a few times. The first book is called The Magician's Guild. You should definitely read them. She's going to write a prequel book and a sequel series the The Black Magician trilogy, too. I'm excited." Lyra stops blabbering and smiles sheepishly at Kitty. "Sorry, I get going sometimes when I'm talking about books and can't stop."

[[Yes, the thread is growing like crazy. It's mostly Gryffindors, too. There's only a few Hufflepuffs and Slytherins, and I'm the only Ravenclaw. They don't have Trudi Canavan at your library? Nooo. Look up her website; it'll tell you more about her books.]]

It sounds interesting. blaugh I could try interlibrary loan. *goes to try* Yay, it went through! I wonder how long it'll be before I get it though? sad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:43 pm
Animekitty47

It sounds interesting. blaugh I could try interlibrary loan. *goes to try* Yay, it went through! I wonder how long it'll be before I get it though? sad

Yay! I hope it's not too long. Which one did you get? Priestess of the White or The Magician's Guild?

Lyra Elizabeth

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:52 pm
Lucy said good bye to her parents and ran to get on the train. Once she had boarded the train she found a compartment with Anne, Sarah, Tabby, Hayden and a few others, She walked right in with Sir Duckie following behind her. "Hey guys how was your summer?", Lucy asked as she took a empty seat, Sir duckie jumped into her lap.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:15 pm
Lucy said good bye to her parents and ran to get on the train. Once she had boarded the train she found a compartment with Anne, Sarah, Tabby, Hayden and a few others, She walked right in with Sir Duckie following behind her. "Hey guys how was your summer?", Lucy asked as she took a empty seat, Sir duckie jumped into her lap.

Very Good is this your first year too?
By the Way lucy, my name is Tabby

Tabby507

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:30 pm
Twyla looked up at yet another new person and began to wonder if the compartments were enchanted to expand. “Hello.” She put out her hand as she had done to every other member of the compartment; “I’m Twyla” she smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:08 pm
"Hello Twyla, I'm Lucy."she said as she shook Twylas hand. "Hi Tabby, yep I'm a first year. I was sorted into Slytherin what house did you get?" Lucy asked Tabby as pet Sir Duckie who was still sitting in her lap.

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:18 pm
“First years as well, I was sorted into Gryffindor” she couldn’t help but smile at that. “who is that little fellow?” Twyla asked while pointing to the pet in Lucy’s lap.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:19 pm
i got gryffindor but i don't think we shold let that change our friendship  

Tabby507

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games