Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:45 am
FlyingCoconutsOfDoom
Hey hey hey.! Im FlyingCoconutsOfDoom, but you can call me CoconutsorCookie
(My old username CooKiiExMoNSTER/xRawr_xMex_Rawrx).. I've been on gaia for eh, about 2 years now, Ive just switched accounts a couple of times. I enjoy..
Photography, Listening to music, Volleyball, and pretty much staying active.
Im 16 [[Junior in High School]]
I heard panic at the disco at one of my friends parties. We were on youtube and we accidently clicked on their vid instead of a different one.
Ever since then ive been a fan<3
My favorite song at the minute is "She had the world." Well..
Its the most played on on my ipod
So i guess thats why xP
Im a pretty nice person. And i love making friends[:
So once i talk to you a couple times in the forums
feel free to add me.
I wont throw Coconuts at you._.
Welcome to the Panic at the Disco fan guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:07 pm
Mrs Patrick Martin Stump
Uh, hi! I'm Kitty...
The first song I heard from Panic was actually Build God, Then We'll Talk. I didn't know it was Panic at the time. At first I had decided that I hated Panic and Fall Out Boy and My Chem but then I gave them all a chance and now those are my favorite bands. Pretty.Odd.= Pure.Genius.

Haha, that's interesting how you didn't like any of those bands at first. Maybe everyone should just give them a chance. 3nodding Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:09 pm
toadfan290
Elloh! I am Toadfan. But the real names Heather!
I have been a fan of Panic ever since I heard my older sister listening to "London Beckoned Song About Money Written by Machines" on Youtube.
Fell in love. Got A Fever you can't Sweat Out off of the Fueled by Ramen Webstore. And a friendship began... (And since then have became a Fbr junkie)
Even though One of my favorite songs is the one I first listened to, my favorite now is my self proclaimed Lullaby-- Northern Downpour.
I listen to almost all of Fueled by Ramen Active Bands and love them. heart
My Favorite member has to be Ryan Ross. He's an daring Artist with a stick of eyeliner. (Although I wish they hadn't sworn it off...) And seems like a great guy that just happens to be in a great band. Plus... He likes Aladdin... blaugh
My favorite Album is really close but it has to be Pretty.Odd. With that album, they gained more loyal fans. Lost a few... But it was worth it in the end.
I love Panic because they're great at what they do and they do it together. It's not a one man show like alot of bands are when the lead singer takes the limelight for theirself. They contribute equally and have won the hearts of many teenage girls in doing so.

I also am obsessed with Happy Tree Friends and Zebra Print.
I am scared of hills. Frank the Rabbit. And Natural Diasters.
I feel a new obsession budding with my joining of this guild. And I hope it comes to be!

whee I hope it comes to be, too! <3 Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:12 pm
magic_lily
I'm magic_lily, obviously, but you can call me Lily ^^

I have liked Panic for nearly a year now, w00t, and I've seen them live once on 6-14-08. It was the best night of my life by far. <3

I have no idea which album I prefer, Pretty. Odd. or AFYCSO, so, yeah, please don't ask me D: It just depends on my mood. My favorite PATD song also changes a lot but I'd have to say my all time favorite is Time to Dance. that song is flipping awesome. And my favorite band member is Ryan <3

I also like Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Paramore, Evanescence, Stars Down, Escape the Fate, and My Chemical Romance.

I love writing (slash about PATD ;D), reading (slash about PATD, once again, and I also love Harry Potter and the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer), marching band (I play flute)... yeah... I'm also kind of a computer nerd and I make profiles and stuff. The profile I'm using right now was made by me. It took me forever, but I am very proud of it ^^

Other random stuff:
-I love cats x3
-I am bisexual
-I am a cancer survivor (melanoma)
-My favorite color is purple
-I make custom profiles (not right now, though, I am being overwhelmed with like ten zillion requests right now D: )
-I have been on Gaia for three years.

Okay, I think I'm done >.<

surprised A cancer survivor? heart That's awesome. <3 Down with cancer! scream I'm glad you're here. Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:13 pm
PanicFanPage
Hi, I have introduced myself before, I am PanicChic2005 but I made this Panic at the Disco fan page for all the fans to add and yea.
So, add.
razz

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. 4laugh Again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:14 pm
xh e a d p h o n e sx 0_o
heyheyhey, i be xh e a d p h o n e sx 0_o, but you can all just call me Headphones, Giggles (formerly known as giggly_insane_90) or Izzie (my name irl). i LOVE bright colors, apparently... idk why.

Panic is awesome, that's why they are on my "Favorite Bands" list, along with Fall Out Boy and Cobra Starship. i heard them first September of 06, and my first song was But It's Better If You Do, that's why it's my favorite Panic song. i love Panic because..... first, the music is awesome and second, the lyrics and production kick a**. and that's it, i guess.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:15 pm
FlyingCoconutsOfDoom
Hey hey hey.! Im FlyingCoconutsOfDoom, but you can call me CoconutsorCookie
(My old username CooKiiExMoNSTER/xRawr_xMex_Rawrx).. I've been on gaia for eh, about 2 years now, Ive just switched accounts a couple of times. I enjoy..
Photography, Listening to music, Volleyball, and pretty much staying active.
Im 16 [[Junior in High School]]
I heard panic at the disco at one of my friends parties. We were on youtube and we accidently clicked on their vid instead of a different one.
Ever since then ive been a fan<3
My favorite song at the minute is "She had the world." Well..
Its the most played on on my ipod
So i guess thats why xP
Im a pretty nice person. And i love making friends[:
So once i talk to you a couple times in the forums
feel free to add me.
I wont throw Coconuts at you._.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:57 am
Hey everybody! :]
I know my username is way too long, & you can shorten it to whatever you want, really; I've heard Lady, Eisi & Phobia so far. I had a different account, but it was about a year ago & I don't even remember the username anymore. xD
I'm almost 15 (my birthday's tomorrow! biggrin D) & am going to be a sophmore this upcoming school year.
Panic is definitely my favorite band, have been since A Fever... first came out; the first song I heard was actually The Only Difference in my friend's car because my radio was broken around the time they became so popular. It was love at first, um...beat? heart That night I went to Hot Topic because my cousin's band was in Alt. Press (which happened to have Panic on the cover ;D) & bought the CD too.
I've been to 2 concerts: December 5 on the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour, & April 10 on the HCT. :] (Hopefully more to come!)
I really can't pick a favorite song from either albums, because it changes every few weeks & with my mood, too.
I'm just going to warn you right now that I use smileys. A lot. xD
I like drawing, photography, playing piano (horribly, though), writing & singing (I'm horrible at that too razz ). Writing is probably my favorite though, so I'm one of those people who is really bothered by what I consider bad/meaningless lyrics & love trying to decipher good ones. :]
Oh! & my first concert was N*sync. Just wanted to get that out there.
Um, I think that's enough.

Lady Eisoptrophobia

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:21 pm
Lady Eisoptrophobia
I know my username is way too long, & you can shorten it to whatever you want, really; I've heard Lady, Eisi & Phobia so far. I had a different account, but it was about a year ago & I don't even remember the username anymore. xD
I'm almost 15 (my birthday's tomorrow! biggrin D) & am going to be a sophmore this upcoming school year.
Panic is definitely my favorite band, have been since A Fever... first came out; the first song I heard was actually The Only Difference in my friend's car because my radio was broken around the time they became so popular. It was love at first, um...beat? heart That night I went to Hot Topic because my cousin's band was in Alt. Press (which happened to have Panic on the cover ;D) & bought the CD too.
I've been to 2 concerts: December 5 on the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour, & April 10 on the HCT. :] (Hopefully more to come!)
I really can't pick a favorite song from either albums, because it changes every few weeks & with my mood, too.
I like drawing, photography, playing piano (horribly, though), writing & singing (I'm horrible at that too razz ). Writing is probably my favorite though, so I'm one of those people who is really bothered by what I consider bad/meaningless lyrics & love trying to decipher good ones. :]

Happy Birthday! ^^ And welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Which band is your cousin in? surprised

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:52 pm
PrimeOdd
Lady Eisoptrophobia

Happy Birthday! ^^ And welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Which band is your cousin in? surprised

Thank you! biggrin He's in a band called Flee the Seen. I think they're good, but then again, my opinion doesn't really count. xD So I'm going to milk this & say everyone should look them up on myspace ;]  

Lady Eisoptrophobia

Dancing Grape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:30 pm
Hello!

Let me re-introduce myself. My old name was Mirage of Death but that account was hacked so I had to pretty much start all over crying . Well everything I had said before is still the same. Just call me Grape this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:30 am
Welcome Everyone.  

Fragile Panic

Beady_Skydiver

Dapper Nerd

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:02 pm
Hey All! I'm Madd_Soki, call me whatever you please, I don't particularly mind. Let's see, basic facts: 16, senior in high school, loves film and literature. I've been a fan of Panic since about 2005. A friend of mine, gave me their CD, and I've been listening to it since about a week ago, then I got the new one. My favorite songs are When the Day Meet the Night and There's a Good Reason...good lord, I only just realized how long that title is. My favorite bands are Fall Out Boy, 3 Doors Down, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, All American Rejects, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Foo Fighters and Nine Inch Nails. Let see, Spencer Smith is amazing and I would love to meet him. I do love Ryan Ross’ face though, his face amazes me, lol. Fun fact: I actually didn't know what the members looked like until, again, about a week ago.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:27 pm
____✖✖✖_______________________________panic. at. the. disco. ________________________
________________________Allow me to exagergerate a memory or two.
________________________Where nothing really mattered except for me to be with you.
________________________If love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep.
________________________&& I'll even have the courtesy of admitting I was wrong.
________________________I'm putting out the lantern, find your own way back home.
_____________________________________It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. ««○○○

User Image

________
Welcome TO The Panic At The Disco Guild!
Chyeaaah
<333

P.S Alex Gaskarth and Ryan Ross are delicious :]

_________xoxoxo_________[♥]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:42 pm
Welcome!  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games