Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:48 pm
Shadow sighed but then smiled at Ryan's withdrawl. He understood that he didn't realy like to be toched. "I'm not sure what's in her to tell you the truth, but Arella told me it was some kind of...bug or something." he said as he continued to strock the tiger, but he was rather uneasy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:47 pm
[Sorry internet was down all day yesterday.]

"What do you mean by 'bug?'" Ryan said as he stopped washing his head.
Emily sat there in Shadow's lap, thinking to herself. "Bug...bug..." She thought . "What kind of bug is it?" "Are you sure it's a bug?" She asked Shadow.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:53 pm
He sighed as he stopped strocking her. Looking to them both, he shook his head. "No...I'm not sure it was a bug, but it's just...something inside her." he stated before closing his eyes and thinking quietly to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:03 pm
[ =/ Where's Squiggle?]  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:31 pm
[[Sorry, been having trouble getting on. I'll post in a sec, just let me read it all through.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:06 pm
"I wasn't, I was coming to find you and make sure you're alright." Arella lied, her face in the mud.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:28 pm
"No you weren't, you liar!" Karen lashed out her claws to Arella's back, the wounds weren't deep but enough to make her bleed. "Now tell me the truth unless you want to be cut up." She growled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:59 am
Arella winced. "I.. I was going back to the laboratory. The men there were the ones that killed my parents. I wanted revenge on them whilst I could."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:22 pm
The parasite searched through Karen's brain and couldn't find anything about Arella saying it. "She's lying again?" "Then why didn't you kill them when you had the chance?" She said. "You fled from the laboratory earlier and didn't kill them because....?" Karen waited for Arella to speak.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:49 am
"I had to get Shadow to safety. Friendship comes before revenge"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:22 am
Karen narrowed her eyes at the girl. "She could be lying again." Karen thought. "I better just kill her instead." She raised her paw, but then she staggered backwards as if someone stabbed her in the chest. But it was the real Karen trying to take over to re-control her body. "Ugh, stupid girl, do you want your friend to survive that much?" She held her paw against her head. "You got lucky this time, Arella." Karen took off pretty fast into the bushes and away from the laboratory.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:54 am
Arella lay, dazed and confused. She turned round and groaned in pain. She heard a noise behind her, and she tried to lift her head up to see who it was.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:20 pm
((HELLo! I AM FINALLY BACK TO GAIA FOR A LITTLE WHILE IN A HECK OF A LONG TIME! WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE!?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:30 pm
Runxuan
((HELLo! I AM FINALLY BACK TO GAIA FOR A LITTLE WHILE IN A HECK OF A LONG TIME! WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE!?))
[While you were gone, Karen and Shadow got kidnapped by the evil people. Karen was use as a experiment and Shadow was given to the scientist's daughter as a pet. Then a parasite/alien crawled into Karen's brain and is now controlling Karen. Shadow and Arella is trying to figure out a way to get the parasite/alien out of Karen's head.

That's pretty much it. BTW welcome back heart ]  

SweetHugz

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:00 am
((Great! So... when can I jump in again? What's the setting?))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff