Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:19 am
vampslayer3
"A pencil pouch it is then!" Glane exclaimed jokingly as he walked towards the life and death board sitting on the rack "This should be good" he smiled as he picked it up and pointed it towards her "Or would you like something a little less evil?" he joked.

Mikey just smiled and laughed at them both 'insane...' he thought. "So what about you?" Mikey asked Glane.

"I'll snag a raven board, if you don't object" Glane joked, picking up the raven board he had suggested earlier "Rattray" he said aloud...

"Ah, that one's perfect." Kat said, admireing the board. "Don't you know?" she said. "I AM evil!"

((what the hell is rattray?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:24 am
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
"A pencil pouch it is then!" Glane exclaimed jokingly as he walked towards the life and death board sitting on the rack "This should be good" he smiled as he picked it up and pointed it towards her "Or would you like something a little less evil?" he joked.

Mikey just smiled and laughed at them both 'insane...' he thought. "So what about you?" Mikey asked Glane.

"I'll snag a raven board, if you don't object" Glane joked, picking up the raven board he had suggested earlier "Rattray" he said aloud...

"Ah, that one's perfect." Kat said, admiring the board. "Don't you know?" she said. "I AM evil!"

((Rattray is a pro skater, the Raven board was dedicated to him and his love of Edgar Allen Poe XDD))

"Yeah yeah, sure sure, whatever floats your boat" Glane said, rolling his eyes.

Mikey laughe at the comment " Dude, did you just say 'whatever floats your boat?' You're gettin' old on me 'uh?" he joked with him as they walked back towards the counter. "That glass counter over there is where I keep everything else for your boards"Mikey said, continuing though the girl who was smiling at him still was. "There's a lot of stuff but don't get overwhelmed"  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:08 am
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

"Ah, that one's perfect." Kat said, admiring the board. "Don't you know?" she said. "I AM evil!"

((Rattray is a pro skater, the Raven board was dedicated to him and his love of Edgar Allen Poe XDD))

Mikey laughe at the comment " Dude, did you just say 'whatever floats your boat?' You're gettin' old on me 'uh?" he joked with him as they walked back towards the counter. "That glass counter over there is where I keep everything else for your boards"Mikey said, continuing though the girl who was smiling at him still was. "There's a lot of stuff but don't get overwhelmed"

((srry, i told you before i have not the smarts of skateing xd xp eek
but sweetness, i do love edgar allen poe, he wrote the CLASSICS))
Kat smiled, trying to keep from laughing. Glane, Mikey is gonna lose that girl if he doesn't show he's interested... trust me, I'm a girl...
"Overwhelmed? Heh, too late." Kat said, also rolling her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:47 am
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

Kat smiled, trying to keep from laughing. Glane, Mikey is gonna lose that girl if he doesn't show he's interested... trust me, I'm a girl...

'What girl?' Glane aske, completely oblivious to the girl she was speaking of, then when he turned around he understood 'Doh!' he joked with Kat.

Mikey looked around through the counter, trying to remember where the Bone's Swiss were "Don't worry, I'll get you out of that state". He tried to stay calm but the fact that they were making him sit there with them was starting to annoy him, he really dug that girl already.

Glane smiled, he could tell what Mikey was feeling "Go." He said flatly, chuckling under his breath.

"Thank you!" he said to Glane. His smile was from ear to ear as he began to chat the girl up half-way across the room from Glane and Kat.  

vampslayer3

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:43 pm
Ronin Misaki
Ronin got up slowly and walked a few feet away from the ledge. He took a deep breath as the winds blew in his calm, serene face. He drew his blade from his back. Rayne could see his intense focus as Ronin began swinging his blade in such smooth, graceful but powerful strokes in the air, as if he was slicing the wind itself. Anyone would never guess that despite his innocent looks he was a skillful swordsman. He continued to swing his blade, his movements so powerful that if he wasn't careful he might slice a part of the building off.

Rayne merely flinched when the sword was too close to her face. Each time he swung, she examined the exertion of energy he used and observed his strength. Saying nothing, her attention was pushed back to the scenery about the building once more before she decided to do anything. Standing up slowly, she looked down and literally considered for a moment if she should... No, that'd concern Ronin.. she thought to herself. But I've got to use 'm sometimes..!
"I should have shown you a long time ago..." She sighed impatiently and took a few paces back from the edge to removed the cloak off her shoulders to reveal almost an ivory-shining pair of wings that were softer than that of a feather and stronger than that of a hurricane, despite her not using them hardly at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:25 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

'What girl?' Glane aske, completely oblivious to the girl she was speaking of, then when he turned around he understood 'Doh!' he joked with Kat.

Mikey looked around through the counter, trying to remember where the Bone's Swiss were "Don't worry, I'll get you out of that state". He tried to stay calm but the fact that they were making him sit there with them was starting to annoy him, he really dug that girl already.

Glane smiled, he could tell what Mikey was feeling "Go." He said flatly, chuckling under his breath.

"Thank you!" he said to Glane. His smile was from ear to ear as he began to chat the girl up half-way across the room from Glane and Kat.

"Heh, Mr. Obvious." Kat said. To Mikey she said, "Just you try. Gawd there is so much stuff here, I doubt I could remember it all even for a minute."

Kat laughed, agreeing with Glane. "Seriously, we shouldn't hold you back..."  

jinxercat2006

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:18 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin got up slowly and walked a few feet away from the ledge. He took a deep breath as the winds blew in his calm, serene face. He drew his blade from his back. Rayne could see his intense focus as Ronin began swinging his blade in such smooth, graceful but powerful strokes in the air, as if he was slicing the wind itself. Anyone would never guess that despite his innocent looks he was a skillful swordsman. He continued to swing his blade, his movements so powerful that if he wasn't careful he might slice a part of the building off.

Rayne merely flinched when the sword was too close to her face. Each time he swung, she examined the exertion of energy he used and observed his strength. Saying nothing, her attention was pushed back to the scenery about the building once more before she decided to do anything. Standing up slowly, she looked down and literally considered for a moment if she should... No, that'd concern Ronin.. she thought to herself. But I've got to use 'm sometimes..!
"I should have shown you a long time ago..." She sighed impatiently and took a few paces back from the edge to removed the cloak off her shoulders to reveal almost an ivory-shining pair of wings that were softer than that of a feather and stronger than that of a hurricane, despite her not using them hardly at all.
Ronin stopped for a moment and looked over to pay attention to Rayne, at her magnificient wings. "Wow..." he said in awe. "What kind of wings are those?" The wings appear soft and delicate, but he has this feeling that the wings are more than just her tools for flying or gliding, or whatever she uses them for.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:38 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

"Heh, Mr. Obvious." Kat said. To Mikey she said, "Just you try. Gawd there is so much stuff here, I doubt I could remember it all even for a minute."

Glane rolled his eyes at Mikey "So anywayyyy" he joked. "bearings, trucks, wheels, and grip, let's see". Glane stared down at the counter, looking for the right set of bearings, he thought ABEC 5's would be good, so he hopped the counter and popped open the case. "More Zero for you I guess" he said, smiling and picking up a small, black plastic coffin and setting them on the table. Glane walked along down the counter, which admittedly was a very long walk, the place was HUGE after all. he picked up a set of Spitfire Norway wheels, and a set of destructo mid trucks, the griptape, the hardware, and the risers were all Mystery. Glane smiled, walking back with the large pile of random skateboard pieces. "Alright, got them all, now assembly" he gave Kat a quick grin and motioned for her to give him the board. ((Alright, here's what your boards pieces are...
WHEELS DECK TRUCKS BEARINGS wow this is getting to take a while *snores* and its 12:00 here... RISERS HARDWARE O__O GRIPTAPE DONE!!!! YAYYY!!!!!))  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:01 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

Glane rolled his eyes at Mikey "So anywayyyy" he joked. "bearings, trucks, wheels, and grip, let's see". Glane stared down at the counter, looking for the right set of bearings, he thought ABEC 5's would be good, so he hopped the counter and popped open the case. "More Zero for you I guess" he said, smiling and picking up a small, black plastic coffin and setting them on the table. Glane walked along down the counter, which admittedly was a very long walk, the place was HUGE after all. he picked up a set of Spitfire Norway wheels, and a set of destructo mid trucks, the griptape, the hardware, and the risers were all Mystery. Glane smiled, walking back with the large pile of random skateboard pieces. "Alright, got them all, now assembly" he gave Kat a quick grin and motioned for her to give him the board. ((Alright, here's what your boards pieces are...
WHEELS DECK TRUCKS BEARINGS wow this is getting to take a while *snores* and its 12:00 here... RISERS HARDWARE O__O GRIPTAPE DONE!!!! YAYYY!!!!!))

((holy crap, that must have taken you a DECADE!!! thx, though, i have a SWEET skateboard... or i will, if Kat won't screw it up...))
Kat watched him pick out the pieces, though she had no idea what they were of how they would somehow become a skateboard. However, she liked what she saw. She handed over the board that she had been holding for Glane, glad that he was putting the pieces together and not her. Plus, it was a gift from him, so it was all good. "I feel so stupid," she said. "I don't even understand what you're saying..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:40 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

Ronin stopped for a moment and looked over to pay attention to Rayne, at her magnificient wings. "Wow..." he said in awe. "What kind of wings are those?" The wings appear soft and delicate, but he has this feeling that the wings are more than just her tools for flying or gliding, or whatever she uses them for.

Rayne smiled giddily, sliding the cloak off her shoulders completely, the fabric disappearing like clouds eventually would in the rain, only there wasn't any precipitation at all. Her dress looked just like her wings, only it was true fabric that rested against her skin.
"These," she said, a smile still in her voice, "haven't been used in a while. And I didn't know that wings had a type.." She blushed a little at the lack of knowledge.  

Rayne Hawk

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:57 pm
[Why don't I just make a new character? =D]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:50 pm
SweetHugz
[Why don't I just make a new character? =D]

((You can do that, if you want! 3nodding ))  

Rayne Hawk

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:30 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

((holy crap, that must have taken you a DECADE!!! thx, though, i have a SWEET skateboard... or i will, if Kat won't screw it up...))
Kat watched him pick out the pieces, though she had no idea what they were of how they would somehow become a skateboard. However, she liked what she saw. She handed over the board that she had been holding for Glane, glad that he was putting the pieces together and not her. Plus, it was a gift from him, so it was all good. "I feel so stupid," she said. "I don't even understand what you're saying..."

[[Trust me. Board will ALWAYS break, and if yours doesn't feel like it Glane can always bash it up doing sumthin stoopid XD]]
Glane laughed and took the bearings out of their box and rolled them along the counter to make sure they worked well. He then took to putting it all together, first the griptape was laid upon the board and cut and filed 'till it was the shape and size of the board. He stabbed holes in the grip in certain spots and shoved the screws in. ((AHHHH THAT SOUNDED WRONG!!!! @__@)) His next step was to put the trucks on, a slow but easy process, his hands flowed from one place to another with grace as he put it all together. He screwed the wheels in against the trucks and the bashed the bearings into place with the palm of his hands. "All done!" he said proudly, this was one of his fater set-ups. ((Usually that's a 20 minute process and it just took him about 10 min. XDD))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:45 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

[[Trust me. Board will ALWAYS break, and if yours doesn't feel like it Glane can always bash it up doing sumthin stoopid XD]]
Glane laughed and took the bearings out of their box and rolled them along the counter to make sure they worked well. He then took to putting it all together, first the griptape was laid upon the board and cut and filed 'till it was the shape and size of the board. He stabbed holes in the grip in certain spots and shoved the screws in. ((AHHHH THAT SOUNDED WRONG!!!! @__@)) His next step was to put the trucks on, a slow but easy process, his hands flowed from one place to another with grace as he put it all together. He screwed the wheels in against the trucks and the bashed the bearings into place with the palm of his hands. "All done!" he said proudly, this was one of his fater set-ups. ((Usually that's a 20 minute process and it just took him about 10 min. XDD))

((and, knowing your character, he probably will...XDD))
"Swwweeeeeet" Kat said, admireing her new board. He had handled the board like a pro. ((!!!!! now i sounded wrong!)) She couldn't wait to try it out. "What about your board?" she asked. "Heh, I wanna see it!"
((HOLY SH**?!?!?!?!? WTF is going on in that MIND?!?!?! >.<
hehe, Glane has super-fast superpowers O.o))  

jinxercat2006

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games