Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 am

*eyes widen after they enter and he gets a better look at what all the store has to offer* eek surprised 4laugh eek crying
*glomps Liada*
I love this place crying Ol zhah mzilst bronretla crying
*skips off to the Victorian-style clothing first, face aglow like a kid in a candy store*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:06 am

Eeep! eek *is surprised about Ryzan suddenly glomping her but hugs him back once she steadies herself. As Ryzan goes off to look through some things Liada goes to try on some of the new corsets and bodices After a few hours of looking through the shop, picking out some clothes, the pair purchased their order. On discount insisted upon by Trish since Liada was a good client of hers, the pair went back upstairs to the main street of the marketplace and made it back to a very annoyed TES and a still spaced out Miro* Well I'm thrilled you enjoyed yourself Ry, we really need to do this again. I should be getting back to the lab though and get some of these herbs organized. But don't worry about the portal, it will close up once you guys arrive safely back in MW. Take care you guys. *Liada opens the portal to send everyone back to MW while she opens a separate portal to send herself to the lab. She waves goodbye to the trio and hops into her own portal*

((Sorry for the write off Ryzan, TES, its getting late and I have an appointment with my Ren-faire boss about a new magic trick to try out so I gotta hit the hay. This was fun though! Ttyl! ))

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:58 am

{{That is fine. I realize how late it is. I'm getting kind of "spacey" myself and think I need a nap sweatdrop }}

*after Miro snaps out of it and questions where they are and when they're going shopping, Ryzan waves her off and pulls her back through the portal to MW, Tes following behind*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm

((I think you did a good job with the accent Lia. That's how I was reading it before you even said the sea witch thing. 3nodding heart ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 am

Daniel adjusted his coat and tote as he stepped closer to the alley's entrance. Noting that he had seen far too many alleys for his own liking of late, he went back to watching the street. He wasn't too far from Aqua Springs, maybe a few blocks, but it was the path that Jessi took when she headed out. Assuming she even went in today. Daniel considered the thought, and dismissed it again. He had thought of waiting for Jessi at her home, but had reconsidered to avoid any chances that his intentions could be miscontstrued. Of course, this is just as creepy. Daniel grumbled to himself and flipped up the collar of his coat. Leaning against the wall with his arms folded, he hoped that he looked like just another guy trying to stay out of the wind on just another cold day. Maybe I should've just gone to Aqua Springs. Daniel just shook his head, and continued to watch the passersby as they went about their regular lives. Must be nice.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:53 am

{{Of course, this is just as creepy. rofl }}

Jessi was headed down the alleyway to get home. During the middle of the day when the sun was bright and revealed nearly anything, she didn't mind walking through the alleyway to get to her apartment. It was faster, but at night, she didn't dare go this route.

She had her mp3 player playing, her ear buds in, and smiled and various passerby.

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 am

Daniel was beginning to have second thoughts about staying put, when he caught a hint of motion at the alley's other end. He couldn't see clearly, with the numerous porches and loading docks that let into alley obscuring direct line of sight, so he shifted away from the wall towards the alley's center. Even then, the distance was somewhat long, but he recognized the walk. Even the way she seemed to bounce from step to step was familiar. Taking a breath to still himself, along with a momentary wonderment at why he did so, Daniel readied himself for what he came to do. Moving back to his place against the wall, Daniel waited.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 am

Jessi continued walking down the alleyway. She noticed a figure leaning against the wall and she was very glad she didn't have her purse with her. The only thing she had were her keys, and they were in her pocket. Yes, she had her mp3 player, but that was also in her pocket.

So, she kept her head down, focused on her music, and started to walk past the figure, barely missing a step.

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:45 am

As Jessi came past him Daniel straightened where he stood and raised a hand to her. But with her head down and hood up she pressed on by quickly. Daniel’s hand dropped back to his side. She must’ve seen him. He had hoped she saw him. But then it occurred to him that just maybe, she had seen him, and this was the result. But it didn’t matter. He had to do this. He owed it to her.

“Jessi?”
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:49 am

Jessi never left her mp3 player turned up that high when she was walking. So, she was able to hear the voice that was calling out to her. Her head raised suddenly, surprised to hear anyone calling out to her in this area. Also, the voice sounded very familiar...

She quickly turned around and looked at the figure she had passed, knowing the voice had come from him. Her eyes widened when she saw that it was Daniel! Daniel had called out to her. He was alright! Relief flooded her. However, almost as quickly as it came, the relief was replaced with apprehension. Was he still angry? Was he going to fly out in a rage again?

She smiled slightly at him, stopped her mp3 player, and took out the buds. "Daniel, hi. It's good to see you again. I didn't even recognize you here... Wait, what are you doing here?"

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:17 am

Daniel swallowed, and looked down at his feet slightly abashed. It was a good question, considering where he had intercepted her. And he had caught the mix of emotions that had flickered across her face as she recognized him. He couldn’t blame her though, as their last encounter had been somewhat brief, and more than unsettling. Taking a short breath, he looked back up at Jessi.

“I came to say I’m sorry.”

That was al he could manage in one go. His eyes fell back to the ground and he fidgeted with the strap of his satchel. Finally he gave the bag a pat and went on, and though his eyes rose somewhat, they didn’t rise much past Jessi’s shoes.

“What happened, the other day, was not meant for you. Or anyone else for that matter. I didn’t know then, but now know that it was a result of almost twenty years of memory starting to slam home. And since I’m the one who suppressed those memories in the first place, it was my fault that it happened. So, I’m sorry.”
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:20 am

Jessi listened to Daniel carefully. She noticed that he didn't want to meet her eyes. It was like they were back to that first day they had met. She didn't like that, but she also didn't think they could go right back to how they had been before that awful explosion the other day. It just wasn't possible right away. They both knew that.

She sighed softly and removed the hood from her head. "Thank you, for apologizing I mean. I don't understand how your memories coming back could cause you to behave in such a way, though. You would suddenly drop into a foreign language and then lash out when I said I didn't understand you... It's not that I don't believe you Daniel, I just don't understand how simple memories could do that."

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:29 am

His eyes flickered upward momentarily, but Daniel couldn’t hold her gaze yet. He couldn’t tell if it was from embarrassment at confiding this information to her, or shame from having blown up the way he did and now having to face her. Maybe both, or even some other reason entirely. He shook his head at the realization that he had come here with the full intention of explaining everything, but never considered how to put it all into words. Cinching up his bag he set his mind, there was one thing he did know for certain.

“Well, simple may not be the best descriptor. I can explain, but it could take some time. Is there somewhere we could go? Sit maybe? Just not Aqua Springs.”
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 am

Jessi thought about it for a moment and then nodded slowly, agreeing with him and confirming that she knew of a place they could go. They shouldn't talk about this here.

"We can go to my apartment if you want."

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:42 am

Daniel’s eyes finally met Jessi’s, though they held a look of uncertainty. He looked around for a moment appearing to consider the option, and then nodded, mostly to himself.

“Yeah, sure. That’d be fine. If you’re sure. I mean, if you’re okay with it, that is.”
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games