Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:24 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Preparations. Very important...when playing the game against another much stronger opponent. Proof...this wasn't what he was looking for but something completely different. The Spider had been alerted and put out its feelers on the web.

They were entangled and the Hamu knew it. So how to protect that which he obtained. Such a dangerous game...There wasn't many options since getting the package out of the country was near impossible. Ah but he did have ideas but he had a feeling it would unnerve the spider.

Soon Shou would be home. This might make things easier...But still, things seemed off. Jun hadn't contacted him. And there was a few things that were starting to make the Hamu rather uncomfortable. Eventually he'd have to make a major move because he was certain that something else was moving on the board. Was it another Spider in the web?

He wouldn't have been surprised at the answer...

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blue eyes focused back on Izzy as the musician took in the other man's translation.
The mere idea that people in the US cared so much had virtually been foreign to him before now. His manager was right... he had to tour here. Soon. Perhaps not his next tour, since he had a feeling it would be far different than previous Narcissus performances, but at least the next one if it were possible.
Plus, maybe by then, Izzy could have taught him a bit of English...

"Too bad you can't be my translator." Akihiko teased before suddenly there was a man who bowed to him and Ruki.
Stopping, now inside the building, Narcissus watched the man for a moment, before he began to speak with Izzy. After Ruki had left however, the young Koyasu's attention focused in on this man who had introduced himself as Ihara Rei...

"I'll be needing full translation." Akihiko spoke, his demeanor changing slightly to be a bit more cold toward this new comer.
It wasn't that the suit bugged him... it was more that he was simply unused to needing translations in the first place.

Thankfully though, Ihara Rei was a quick man. The dialogue exchange between Akihiko and some of the MeKa managers went off without a hitch thanks to Rei. In fact, Narcissus was even introduced to a little girl who apparently had recently signed a contract with MeKa, and yet had found Akihiko himself as a great inspiration.

Fans within the music community were normally rather professional, but the girl couldn't have been more than twelve, and so Narcissus indulged her with a few pictures and an autograph before being pulled into another conversation regarding the damages which Hawaii had faced recently.

On and on the conversations went, and it seemed like hours had passed. Finally though, the young Koyasu had the moment he'd waited for.

A moment to grab Shou.

Quite literally.

Knowing the perfect way to drum up press and media interest... Narcissus came up behind the blond musician and, as soon as Shou was out of his current conversation, Akihiko went to work.

The musician reached out, gently spinning Shou around as if to talk to him, but instead used his other hand to tip the star's head back just a tiny bit, and kiss him fully.

Of course the kiss was tiny, and when he pulled back and released Shou, Akihiko smiled.
Not smirked... really did smile.

"I didn't get to thank you for what you did, Shou-san." Narcissus spoke, even as he heard people whispering about the sudden kiss around them. "Izzy-san's alive and here thanks to you. If there's ever, ever, anything that I or Ohayou can do for you. Anything. Don't hesitate to ask. I'm in your debt, truly, Shou-san."

Nakai laughed, "Pathetic? No way. So your vices are drugs and alcohol. Big deal. You got over them, which is a lot more than you can say for a lot of other people. Look at my vices? I tend to sleep with anything that moves. Hell, I even thought about getting into Izzy's pants once for crying out loud! Someone just happened to beat me to it..." he mock pouted. "And after Izzy had the nerve to stop my alleyway fun with Naoko-chan..."

But then the blond smiled and reached over, putting an arm around Chiyou's shoulders and pulling the 'kid' closer. "You've got people who love and care about you. They're not just looking out for you, Hi-chan. The only thing you're lacking, right now, is a stomach full of curry." of course the guitarist was joking but he continued to smile. "The grass is always greener on the other side, Hideki. What you've got to do, is see how green it is right here, right now... and wonder just what might make it a bit greener."

Nakai was a horrible optimist.
Sickeningly horrible.
But he couldn't help it.
Seeing others sad or hurt... just always had made the man want to help some how.
Probably explained why he was 99.99% of the time the seme in a relationship too...

"As for getting out of the car and getting some food... we're gonna have to run for it, Hi-chan. It's raining cats and dogs out there and I don't have an umbrella." Nakai patted Yumi on the head. "No pun intended."

Dressed and ready for the event, Koyasu Aki entered the hotel lobby as if nothing at all were amiss.
"I spoke with Yuuji-kun before coming down here. He's promised to keep an eye on Nezumi-san and Tanaka-san, though how he'll do that is beyond me." the chairman spoke as he adjusted his cufflinks. "Still..." blue eyes focused on Hiroki for a moment. "I can't say that I'm not sorry to have thrust this burden on you, Asato. It's a heavy burden indeed. But, to be honest, I've been preparing for this for a lot longer than you probably think. Seems though, I should have begun preparing for it even earlier."

Aki began to walk away, heading to the limo.
Soon they would both arrive and the elder Koyasu would be able to give his regards to Crystal Ishi in person. His regards and thanks... and hopefully save a little face for Ohayou in the process.

No thanks to the unintentional actions of his grandson.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:48 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Music Industry Christmas Party...

Shou was quite happy with the star studded party for the most part. People were cheerful and he felt like he could chatter all night with the celebrities, as long as Lucky-san was around to interpret the things here and there that he couldn't understand. Shou's English was decent but it wasn't perfect. He could make pleasant conversation but anything too deep was out of the question.

But, it wasn't long before Izzy walked off to get a few drinks for them from a server and left him just long enough to finish a conversation with a song writer that had been curious about his writing methods. It wasn't easy to explain because Shou's was a wild creative. However, once he finished, he was just about to turn around to see where Izzy was, when he was suddenly was spinning.

And then the strangest thing happened, his lips were pressed upon another's! He realized instantly who was kissing him but...he hadn't expected this and for the sake of the audience had to go with the flow even if he weren't exactly pleased with the man at the moment. But those lips for just that moment....well they were soft....mmmm....What was he thinking!?

Shou's smile was bright and vivid for the viewers as Narcissus spoke to him. "Ah...I see this is a Christmas Gift come early." he commented back for the public eye. "Yes, it was quite an ordeal. But you are welcome, Narcissus-san. Although, he did also help me so I'm rather in his debt as well. I guess I'm thankful that he was my partner during those days."

He leaned forward and whispered in the man's warm ear, "Even though Lucky-san has spoken to me of his intent, I want to speak with you. I dare say I'm a bit protective of him right now...and well, considering things that have happened in the past, I'm wondering...about things now....So shall we talk on the balcony? After Lucky-san gives us those drinks he's carrying..."

Shou pulled away lithely and took up one of the glasses quickly from Izzy, who smiled brightly at the both of them before handing Narcissus a glass. "To Christmas!" Izzy exclaimed lightheartedly and many people joined in with cheers. Seems like Izzy was very comfortable at this party and it might have been because he could be more 'American' and loose rather than the stiffer Japanese manager he could be at times.

Laughing just a little, Shou joined in the festive clinking of wine glasses all around. It seemed to bring a lighter air to the festive audience and distracted them from the previous friendly kiss. But undoubtedly that kiss would end up on the news somewhere...he was sure of that.

Izzy continued to smile as he clinked Narcissus and Shou's glasses. "To happiness, life, and dreams that become real." he said before being just a catching a glimpse of the band warming up. "I think I'll head to the bathroom for a moment. Then maybe we should find a table? Narcissus-san would you like to join Shou and I?"

While Shou knew about Narcissus and Izzy, he did notice that Izzy acted like he and Narcissus weren't an item. It probably was a good idea considering all the gossip Shou had been seeing on the news. In fact, Izzy seemed rather like...a good manager at the moment. Well, maybe that was because Izzy was a very talented manager. But Shou knew that there was more than just a manager within the smaller man. He wanted to see the other side...What he saw on their journey.

"Sitting at a table sounds wonderful, Lucky-san after you're back. I'd like to get off my feet for awhile and watch the crowds." answered Shou as he smiled from one man to the other.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki had finished the cookies but in his pocket was one more wrapped in a napkin. Looking up, he saw Aki approaching and nodded when the man spoke. What could he say? He doubted that the man would have given him this mess if Akihiko would have been a capable man. But here Hiroki was...planning on taking the responsibility because the grandson was only capable of creating music and problems for everyone around him.

"I'm sure that Takagi-kun has his ways." he agreed then sighed unable to answer to the rest of the comments. So he followed Aki out to the limo feeling rather like the Sword of Damocles had shifted over his head and not really in the mood for a Christmas party.

However, in the car he mentioned, "Try to enjoy the party as much as you can and don't worry too much about anything else. You deserve a good time and considering the circumstances...try not to work too much.I know you want to speak with Shou-san and Izzy Lucky but I'll be there to do any other work if needed." Hiroki knew that Aki probably would work even if he asked him not to so he didn't push too far. But if this was Aki's last Christmas, he wanted the man to have some fun rather than worrying so much about the future.

Hiroki knew he could worry about the future for years to come afterwards. What more would a few days be added to the weight he was being set to carry?

"You should spend a little time with your grandson...tonight. Considering your going home tomorrow...Might be a good idea to enjoy his happiness." Hiroki tried to think of things he might do at the end of his life if he had time to plan anything and well with Aki and Akihiko's turbulent relationship, this could be a good opportunity for them to...connect a little? He wasn't sure that was truly possible but he could hope.

It didn't take long for the limo to arrive at the party. So when they got there Hiroki put on his best face and slipped out of the limo with less ceremony than Izzy or Narcissus had received earlier. Although the cameras did glimmer for a moment upon them, and a few questions were brought forth from the reporters held back by the guards and red rope. Not surprising they were about the artists of Ohayou.

Would Narcissus be touring with the new album soon? Would he tour in the US?
Then about Izzy Lucky's position...was it Manager or Vocalist?
Did he still work for Ohayou?
When would Nakai's first album come out in the US? Would he tour in the US?
What about Chiyou? Was there any new news on him?

Hiroki avoided most of these questions because the longer they dallied, meant they'd be stuck outside for much longer than they wanted to be. Although, he waited for Aki to get out of the limo and hoped that the man would not want to indulge the crowd on the fringes.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:48 pm

"A gift? Hardly." Narcissus replied. "But... of all people to get stuck with at sea, Izzy certainly has a calm enough head to be the one I'd want to be battling the elements with. If it were I, I'd have probably panicked." he said, rather serious about that.
Sure, the young Koyasu could be very very calm under pressure, but that was a life and death struggle.
"Of course, I was busy making sure Hayato-san wasn't crushed by our elevator's ceiling when the quake hit. If we hadn't been so high up, we might have been swept out to sea as well. I have a feeling we would never have fared quite so well."

Then, Shou was whispering softly, words that actually, Narcissus had been, truthfully, waiting for.
His anger at the time wouldn't have gone unnoticed by Shou.
After all, even people in the audience had realized it.

"I wouldn't mind that." Akihiko replied, acknowledging Shou's right to a few words.

But then Izzy had returned and the musician took the offered glass. He clinked his glass as well, "Kurisumasu." Akihiko replied, liking the idea of a toast to the holidays.
Holidays that would finally give him and Izzy the time that they would need.

The second toast made the young Koyasu smile and he couldn't help but nod in agreement.
In all honesty, he was alive, miraculously, and he was happy. Izzy was by his side again and truly, Akihiko couldn't think of any other dream that needed to become real for him.

"I would be glad to join you both." Narcissus replied, sipping on his drink. "Not that I dislike the company of Ihara-san... he's not the best conversationalist." the musician teased, gaining a slight and barely hidden laugh from the translator.

Once Izzy had run off though, Akihiko turned to Shou. "Would you like to talk now?" he asked, knowing that Ihara would remain there, just in case Izzy wondered where the pair had gone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:34 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Shou smiled but then frowned for the briefest moment when Hayato-san's name came up. There was an instant that he had to look away before returning to the conversation. The bad feeling that ate at him still...was at the back of his mind.

And after Izzy had left to get their drinks, Shou nodded then answered, "I would. I believe that there is an open balcony over there. Let's fill it."

He walked slowly but with purpose around a couple of gathered people then opened the doors to a balcony that overlooked the city lights. Shou moved forward and the light breeze mingled in his blond hair making the long extensions flow further away almost as if fairies had take off with the strands. Turning he leaned against the balcony and looked over at Narcissus waiting for the man to close the door before speaking.

"You know...Lucky-san. He's become a very special man in my life...Not often do I get to say that of anyone but after almost losing my own life and he saving me...then I saving him. One kind of grows protective over that unforgettable connection. His salty tears I've seen mingling with the sea...all in regards to you." He paused for a moment and let the words sink in.

"That night...Narcissus-san. You shredded his heart...and well, I've given a lot of leeway to you...over time. There has always been something. Always a reason for the bad that follows you. I'm not sure if it is karma, bad luck or...misunderstanding, or your own arrogance. Maybe all of it..." said Shou as he looked out over the city then turned back to face his 'rival'. His arms crossed over his chest as he stood there.

Personally, I hoped Lucky-san would have chosen a different path and put his dream first. But his heart...well, he's got a heart that sees great things in you. However, let me say, while his heart rules today, I won't let him lose sight of his dream. You've really tested my patience over numerous occasion...I know there is much trouble brewing around Ohayou and Smash...I'm not sure if that's part or all of the matter but...I don't want to see Lucky-san in tears wishing for a better life. I won't tolerate it." he said seriously to his peer with little fear of what Narcissus might say. No, Shou wasn't afraid of Narcissus, and in all honesty after the nightmarish hell he had been through not much could scare him right now. Either way he wanted to protect his friend and he had his doubts about Narcisuss' real intent even though...that smile seemed honest enough. It had been honest once before and Shou still had to deal with painful results.

So finally he allowed Narcissus his turn...he'd try to be open minded. Depending on what Narcissus said.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Walking after Shou, Akihiko carefully closed the balcony doors behind them, then turned and faced the musician who was his greatest rival.

Words that stung... words that rang true however... pressed in against the young Koyasu's heart and made him realize that his errors... would never be easily explained away.

Setting down his glass on the balcony, the musician looked out at the city, standing next to Shou in silence, before finally focusing his thoughts enough to speak.

"I don't deserve Izzy Lucky, Shou-san. Not as a manager, not as a friend, and certainly not as a lover. I've been nothing but trouble for the man. Brought nothing but tears and pain and time and time again... excuses. Just because what I say is the truth, it doesn't mean it isn't, in some form, an excuse itself..." Akihiko sighed and closed his eyes, letting the cool breeze lift his hair about him and calm his soul.

"I forced him to be my manager then crawled back to him, almost literally, when I was suddenly disowned by my own grandfather. Izzy Lucky saved me, Shou-san. I would have died on the street during a typhoon had he not carried my unconscious and feverish body into his own apartment. He kept me from self destruction... and I can't ever repay that debt." blue eyes focused on the blond. "Then I made one mistake. One refusal wherein my pride and ego got the better of me, and Izzy paid the price. He was taken, by who I believe to be someone under Matsumoto Izo's command, and tortured, violated, everything he owned burned to the ground, and then left barely alive at Ohayou's doorstep. I was angry. I refused Izo's offer to join SMASH and then this happened? So I made a deal with Izo to work with you and forfeit any of the profits for Ohayou itself. Izo would win the money... all of it. And then I found myself in Izzy's shoes; taken, violated, tortured, and left in the alley near a hospital. I had just spoken with you prior and proposed the idea for the charity benefit... and then this happened. But I pushed forward, I overworked my body because I believed in the vision... you inspired me, and for the first time in a very long time, Shou-san... I actually cared for the fans. And then I collapsed... my body couldn't take the strain and I forgot everything... including Izzy." the young Koyasu sipped his drink for a moment. "I don't want to know how many tears Izzy shed after that... because I didn't give a damn about him. I just didn't care about anything but the fact that everyone around me was expecting me to be this person that I wasn't... or rather, that at the moment, I didn't remember ever being. So I continued to be a b*****d to Izzy... and then, well... started trusting the man." Akihiko couldn't help but smile fondly. "He was the only one who cared about ME. About who I was right then. Everyone else was too damn focused on Narcissus or the man I had begun to change into over the couple months that I had stayed with Izzy. So we went on vacation... made love on the plane... and then I started to snap." once again those blue eyes were watching the LA lights as he sighed, the admission of his sins painful. "First about not knowing English, then over him singing my song... I was losing control of who I was. Hayato-san came with me because, since I had been taken, I had been fighting a drug addiction. My tormentor had injected me with so many drugs that it was a wonder I hadn't over dosed before, and it was those drugs and the cravings for them, which fueled my body's collapse at the concert. So Hayato-san went with me because I couldn't take it anymore. I was going to get a fix because I'd finally just had enough really..." another sigh, another sip of his drink. "Then the earthquake struck. Hayato-san panicked about you, I feared the worst but kept it to myself, and by the time we were rescued and I had been checked into the hospital... I was scheduled for surgery because the plane flight had caused a massive swelling in my brain, creating the dramatic mood swings. After the surgery, I remembered everything. I remembered what I'd put Izzy through, put you through. I thought you both were dead of course... washed out to sea." there were actually tears in the musician's eyes, and Akihiko couldn't help but laugh slightly, reigning in his own emotions as best he could. "I set to work, creating an album just for him... my feelings... pure and without the mask of Narcissus." the Young Koyasu sighed and looked to Shou. "But you were both alive... and I want nothing more, Shou-san, than to make sure Izzy Lucky KNOWS that I love him. I've no intention of dashing his dreams, if anything I want him to open for me on tour if it's possible. When I heard the video on the news... when I heard him sing while he was missing... I realized that it wasn't fair to him. He did nothing to deserve my anger or ire or the spoiled attitude he's dealt with in the past. I want to change for him, Shou-san. I want to be someone that can remain by his side."

It was the truth... every word of it... even if some of it sounded like an excuse...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

SHOU

Shou leaned back on the balcony, the wind flowing through his hair; a winter breeze. He was listening to every remorseful word. These were moments; some that Shou knew of...others he had not seen from this perspective. But all shaping into a similar vein...as Izzy Lucky's deep sadness.

And finally as Narcissus' words slowed to a halt with the tears in the other's eyes. Shou looked away over the city. Thinking about Jun left a very strange feeling...almost....empty. He closed his eyes for a second just to take in breath. He wouldn't be dragged through the drama.... But then these things about Matsumoto Izo ate at him too. Was there proof that this was true? Nightmarish things happened at Smash...yes Shou knew that but he had always been protected from the darkness by....Money. He knew how valuable he was....a high priced asset. Sometimes he just had to remain in denial because if he didn't he'd go crazy. The chains of Smash were weighty ones.

But what of Izzy. He had to think of the real subject...Shou's eyes remained close as he felt that connection with the manager again. It eased his distressed soul. Sometimes he could be spirited away by Izzy's fresh dreams. They were like his fantasy world become real....just like that. Then, his eyes snapped open as he brought up the strength of his inner being and asked very directly with an edge in his voice, "Do you really think you can make him happy? You're a playboy...and you've not grown up...at least that is what the news says. Is this truly a change you're committed to? Will you truly change?"

And offhandedly he added, "You were even disowned by your Grandfather...and what of Ohayou? Your escapades before these days...have been everywhere. What responsibilities are you willing to take up? Can you even handle being Lucky-san's partner in life?"

But then he rubbed his head feeling a weight of stress hitting him. It was almost as if man had gone from one extreme to another. His voice softened with almost a painful edge, "You've had a rash of bad luck and I know you are not innocent. But some lead far darker lives I suspect. Yes...you put me through hell. But I think that I am use to it now. Believe me...you will never know or understand. It's difficult some times to breath. Ah...but I know he loves you. I know...he dreams of better things for himself and you. And You shouldn't ever let go of him if he chooses to stay with you. It's very beautiful the world he lives in and you're lucky to be a wanderer in it. I could never say that about...what I have...in this reality. I suspect when I return home there will be a nightmare awaiting." But then under his breath he said in a much lower voice almost a whisper, You're right though...Smash....is dangerous."

He shook his head like a stallion that needed space to run. The man was disturbed by many things and worried about too many at once, "Ah...I speak too much in this night's air. Forgive me..."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Akihiko didn't answer Shou's question right away, because there was something more than he wanted to touch on.

Something that he'd been trying to do since the charity dinner...

"Switch." Narcissus spoke clearly, his blue gaze on Shou. "Switch labels. You don't have to have a manager. Yamada-san is enough of one as it is. Sign with Ohayou, Shou-san... and you can keep an eye on Ruki yourself." the musician shook his head slightly. "If you're truly worried about him, about how I'll treat him, then be there as someone he can trust in if I ever were to let him down again. You and Ryuukaze-san and Naoko-san... all of you. Sign with Ohayou and just untangle yourselves from SMASH once and for all. If you were to switch sides... Izo wouldn't be able to take on Ohayou like he is now. He'd stop this takeover, these legal matters... With us, it wouldn't matter if you were making millions or hundreds. You'd be family, Shou-san."

But then the musician sighed. "But I haven't answered your questions yet..."

Blue eyes focused on the drink in his hand, lightly twirling the champagne glass between two fingers.

"Between us, Shou-san... I sleep with Tanaka Michi as well. But... I'm not in love with him. He isn't in love with me. We're friends with benefits. There isn't another single soul in this world that I love as much as I do Izzy Lucky... and to be honest, until I saw his kindness... I didn't know what love, what trust, really was. Michi-kun helped me through some tough times, I won't deny that. He was there, just like Izzy, when I started refusing to eat." he couldn't help but smirk sadly. "My own wardrobe doesn't even fit me anymore... But always, both men were pushing and pushing at me to become better, to be more than I thought I was, to fight with everything I had... They saved my life, each in his own way, and thus I gained the very first love I've ever truly had, Izzy Lucky, and my first true friend, Tanaka Michi. I can't let Michi go, and I'm sure Ruki knows this... I don't know if he'd even approve, though I'll be asking him about his thoughts when we get home. I just..." he turned, leaning against the balcony railing, elbows on the rail, head tilted back slightly as he gazed up at the stars.
Or what few could be seen given the lights of L.A.
"He knows I'm going to flirt... He knows I'll keep up appearances and be the same charming flirtatious sexy b*****d as ever when I'm Narcissus... but, I think Ruki also knows, that he's the one who I'll come home to at the end of the day. He's the one who will give me peace, mentally, spiritually, and physically." Akihiko smirked slightly, glancing at Shou. "Already he's changed though, thanks to you. He's far more demanding than ever before... I rather like his new attitude. The only man to truly ever stand up to me one hundred percent and budge not an inch... I think that trait alone brought me closer to him." and yet then the smirk vanished and Narcissus spoke his final piece. "What Izzy wants me to change... I'll change. He has but to ask me to. I don't know if I can make him truly happy... but I know that my own happiness lies with Izzy Lucky... and I won't give that up for all the number one singles in the world."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image

SHOU

"Switch?" The word surprised and almost breathed in a whisper from Shou's lips. The word...hit a strange space in the Star's head and he wanted to be free...He had looked before hadn't he. at other studios? But yet there was this horrific fear that clung within and...a warning. Oh he knew some of that darkness and the price he was paying. His fingers touched his forehead as if he could pull away the pain ached within. Although that was a lie, there was too much weight...

So the rest of Narcissus' words as he tried pull things together within... Maybe he wasn't too surprised by the words about Michi and yes, Izzy had changed quite a bit. Shou made sure of that on the open water. At least he wouldn't be so timid when he wanted something. It was a good thing he had done by Izzy...and that warmed him some.

"Yes you're rather skinny...almost skinny enough to be unsexy." he laughed trying to muse out of his complicated distress.

"I don't know how he'll feel about Tanaka-kun but I am sure that talking to him sooner rather than waiting is a more honest approach." he answered slowly then taking a deep breath trying to recover his composure. "But you know you cannot change just for Lucky-san's sake. You must change because that is what you want to do. One can only drag a horse to water but cannot make him drink. And sometimes it's best not to drink..."

His indirect words shrouded what he couldn't say...no he couldn't say anything directly. One never knew....who could be listening. The superstar played this game way too well sometimes but it had saved him numerous times, "But...you are still naive and sometimes, Narcissus, that is what reminds me that you really are softer inside than you would admit to be on the outside. It's that man which will keep Lucky-san at your side." he said with a soft smile that maybe covered up the string of complicated thoughts that circled like vultures within his head. Of course, the real meaning behind those words he didn't reveal outright.

Even if he wished to change Labels, the consequences were devastating. That was the deep dark truth. Narcissus should have known that before asking. He was too naive. No wonder he got hurt... "You know...Money makes the world go round and protects that which a man values most. When lost, the darkness swells up from Hell's abyss consuming those around it, in its catastrophic storm." Shou said almost with a slightly musical tongue, "Maybe I should right those words down and use them in my next song? Do you think they'd strike a cord?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Shou's words were odd... in a way.

Sighing, Akihiko focused on the stars again, closing his eyes for a moment. When they opened, the blues were so much clearer... sharper...

"But money can be stolen or borrowed, loaned or lost. Should not the trust that comes from those with whom the money switches hands, be of more value than the coin itself?" he asked with a tiny smirk. "The darkness may swell from Hell, but there can be no darkness with light and no Hell without Heaven. A storm can be a blessing or a curse... and sometimes, it can be both if one tended to see it in the proper Light."

Waving a hand before his face, Narcissus, for that was the man who was standing there in that moment, laughed slightly. "Though, your words sound far more poetic than my own. I know how great money can be... but I also know the price one can pay when they rely too much on it... and suddenly find themselves penniless. I was, after all, disowned, remember?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "No money, no home, no phone or so-called friends. It taught me a lesson, Shou-san... the world may revolve around money, but it can never buy true happiness."

Stepping forward, Akihiko took a sip of the champagne before turning on his heel and facing Shou. He tilted his head to the side ever so slightly before smirking.
"The offer stands. Whenever you wish to take it. As I said before, I owe you so much more than you could ever imagine, Shou-san. And... to be honest, I would much rather think of you as a friend than a rival."

Narcissus tossed his hair over his shoulder, looking out at the city just beyond Shou's face. "I'll be open and honest with him, Shou-san. It's the least I can do for the misery he's been put through. As for changing..." carefully, he withdrew a CD in a clear plastic cafe from the inner lining of his pocket.

It was the same CD he had written when the men had been lost at sea. Complete with the dedication to Izzy Lucky on the printed insert in the back, as well as with the name Koyasu Akihiko.
Not Narcissus.

"Sometimes, people try to change too fast." he said, holding the cd up before giving it to the other musician. "Small steps are best, especially when trying to figure out just HOW one should change... don't you think?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 am
User Image

SHOU

"You've given me food for thought, Narcissus-san. But...money never changes while the hands might change over time. How can trust be built on such change?" he asked going into the conversation without a real goal. Narcissus...was naive. He didn't see the truth he had offered. No..he didn't...And what could Shou say. Nothing. Maybe it was better. Naivete would keep Narcissus safer than he realized. "Yes you do understand what it is like to lose everything. And became all the better man for it I suspect."

But there was one falsehood in Narcissus' words. Money could buy true happiness if one's only true love was...Money. Matsumoto Izo had taught him much about his one true love. The man had no heart otherwise.

"I'll place your offer in a space next to my heart." Within the Pandora's box of dreams. Oh he wanted to just shake the man beside him for being so...green. Shou wanted to yell! Can't you see, he'll kill you if I came to Ohayou! ....Or Izzy Lucky. Or...his band mates. Whatever Izo thought valuable, he'd hurt...from a distance but it would be done without mercy...or remorse.

Sweet fool...Narcissus he thought as he took the CD. But then glanced down and looked at it carefully then tilted his head and looked at Narcissus for a long moment. There was love there...for Lucky-san. And for that Shou was grateful. "I'll listen to this soon...I have a feeling that this will show me a world I've never seen before." He smiled and nodded glancing at the disk then up in to those blue eyes with his own storm filled ones, "Yes...small steps. Very small..But I think you've started on your way. Enjoy each one as you go."

Surely with each passing moment, Shou realized all the more that he'd never be a part of Ohayou. If it meant that this man and his manager find their way into a sweeter life; filled with things Shou might sing about but never experience in reality. Only, in a fantasy...only in his dreams.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:31 am

Narcissus was naive... he always had been to certain things. Worlds of shadow and hatred were unknown to him.
Hurting others though... that was something he understood.
Being hurt badly enough to change yourself completely...

So, on some level, Shou's words caused the musician to feel sadness... remorse... even if he didn't know why.
He knew Izo was a monster, but the extent... the extent was something that the young Koyasu couldn't fathom.

Aki could...
Yuuji could...

But Akihiko's naive stance, his belief that nothing was set in stone, was something that Shou's silent plea in his words, simply wasn't able to be comprehended at this moment.

"You know, I'd enjoy those steps more if you were a part of them, Shou-san." Narcissus replied, sipping his champagne and finally emptying the glass. "You're kind, flirtatious, very unpredictable... and the perfect rival. Just because we compete, doesn't mean we can't be friends throughout as well now... does it?" he asked, blue eyes focusing on the other man. "Besides, I've a feeling that Ruki won't want to throw away the relationship you two have built for anything."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:52 am
User Image

SHOU

Shou smiled finally with those words as he slipped the CD within the confines of his coat. "A road well worth traveling is one that can be walked with friends. I'd like to walk beside you down that road." Impossible as it was and he knew it. But he could say anything now even if he could not commit a word of it to reality.

"Maybe we can find a way to further a friendship...but only after you've spent some time with Lucky-san and all you must do there..." he said warmly. Yes, that would take time and give the semblance of space because he doubted Matsumoto Izo would be happy to see him befriending the rival too deeply. Even if they had made the Charity album and took a trip to Hawaii it was all for the media...all for the money in Izo's eyes. But to go further might push it past boundaries Izo would understand.

However..."Lucky-san will always hold a place in my heart no matter what may come." In that he was sincere. And not even Izo would deny him that. Not after the disaster they had been through. Izzy would be permanently etched on his soul.

Shou wished he could just say yes...and accept all these things.. Family, Friends...all shining hopefully in such naive blue eyes that weren't innocent of the world but surely not marred by the darker depths. But instead he patted Narcissus' back and said, "Well at least for now I can be the perfect rival. I guess it's my turn to come up with a new album since you've already created this masterpiece." He patted his pocket where the CD was kept and smiled as he winked at the man.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:03 am

"First things first and all, ne?" Akihiko asked, raising an eyebrow at the mention of time needing to be spent with Izzy.
Lots and lots of time... a lifetime worth.
But... Narcissus would have a few weeks at best if he were lucky. Come the new year, the man would be busier than ever.

That part of Akihiko that was saddened by these feelings from the other musician however, turned those feelings to slight worry. There was something less than magical going on before his very eyes, and while the man couldn't put his finger on what it might be...

Reaching out one hand, Narcissus took the one which Shou had used to pat his pocket. The musician's blue gaze focused solely in on the man beside him, turning just enough to block any observance of their expressions from anyone who might be trying to spy through the balcony windows.

"Is everything alright, Shou?" Akihiko asked, dropping the formality of the other man's name completely. "If I've said something to upset you... I truly didn't mean to. I've been speaking from the heart and I meant no offense..."

Narcissus's blue eyes scanned Shou's expression, looking for any hint, any trace, of why the other man seemed so off.
Without realizing it, purely on instinct, Akihiko's free hand moved to Shou's chin, tilting the blond's head back so he could look into the other musician's eyes.

"I'd like to apologize and help... if I can..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games