Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:30 am

Fruit and spicy peppers does not seem like they would mix well sweatdrop
*takes the sample anyway and tries it out of politeness. The sweet and slightly bitter taste of the pomegranate, to his surprise, is actually complimented rather nicely by the spiciness of the peppers*
Gi ussta... that certainly is quite different. I am not sure what use aside from eating a small amount on its own that it would be, though. Mixing it with any other flavors seems like it would ruin it sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:38 am

Isn't it something? I like to have a little dabble of it on my toast now and again when I want something different, and they have like 50 different varieties too. *orders one jar of the kind they just tried and a couple others. Making sure Ryzan tried a couple other flavors before they would move on.* I can't help but notice how TES becomes a worry wart when it comes to you, I have to admit its kinda fun to see that side of him. *giggles in humor*

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:00 am

*giggles and blushes*
Xas xas... he has been that way since we were young, actually redface There were times in which he had tried to seem as if he did not care and.... he certainly can be quite convincing if he wants to be...rilu'oh at certain critical moments, he would drop the facade and show his true feelings. Since we are now a couple and mzilst know us to be such, I think he is mzilt less hesitant to be forthcoming with those types of feelings, even in minor instances such as now whee It was once a side that only I got to see...

*narrows his eyes a bit* ... and yathrin stare

*shakes his head*
That is all in the past now. 3nodding

What types of books does this bookstore have? I am afraid I have not been reading quite as mzilt as I once did. sweatdrop Obtaining mzild literature may help remedy such. Gi! Perhaps I can pick up something to help learn jabbress' language to better understand her and her family for her wedding. blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:08 am

lol, Honestly I think it's sweet that TES is like that. It makes it more fun to mess around with him for Leko I'm sure. I'm sure in time he'll come around and be more forthcoming with himself...in the meantime....back to shopping! *takes Ryzan downstairs to a lower level of the market. The smells of the stands fade away to the winds as they go below and Liada points out to Ryzan some of the other shops she had mentioned before, including an old fashioned ticks and magic shop, a big time comic book store, and they keep moving until they get to the bookstore. As they walk in the shelves are floor to ceiling and it seemed the pages and covers didn't seem to end at all from wall to wall.* I'm sure we can find something easily here to teach you Italian, the Travel and Foreign Language is in the back, Classical Literature is two rows to the right, if you wanna wander around a bit dear I'm gonna meander over to the Fiction real quick.

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:24 am

*stands there a moment, taking in the view of the bookstore*
Gi ussta~ This certainly seems to be mzild vast than one of the local bookstores I had been to around Geezerville once. I do not know if there are others sweatdrop

I will see what I can find~ If you come across anything terini'nestg in the Fiction section, be sure to let me know wink
*heads toward the back to browse the Travel and Foreign Language section first, thinking it might take less time to first find and choose something for the language than peruse for books he would be interested in*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:33 am

*Liada nodded to Ry before scurrying away to the fiction section and skimmed through titles old and new. She first checked to see if there were any new volumes to certain series she was collecting and then skimmed through different titles to see if there was anything that sounded good. About a half hour later she already had a stack of 20 books in her basket before she went over to her guilty pleasure of the manga wall. ninja * Hehehehe...oh dear this part's gonna take me awhile... sweatdrop

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:35 am

*occasionally gets a strange look from a passerby as he sits there next to the still zoned out Miro*
stressed Hopefully some overly paranoid person doesn't up and decide that we're suspicious and figure it's their duty to call the cops on us stare
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:44 am

*bumps into Liada in the manga section, only having picked out some software with Italian language lessons on it and no other books... or rather no regular books. There were already a few volumes of manga in his basket. He had browsed some of the other books a while, but the sheer amount was a bit overwhelming.*
redface Gi ussta redface I was merely curious, is all sweatdrop M'ranndii has told me before some of the series we have watched originated as such comics as these redface I also read one once that was... redface ... gi ussta.. redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:52 am

*Liada looked down to see the title of one of the manga's Ry was looking at and grinned slightly* Hm Well if you like that one dear you might also like.....*searches through the titles until she finds it* SkyScrapers of Oz....Man's Best Friend...lol and my personal favorite Wild Rock for that kind of genre. OH YES THE LAST VOLUME OF RED RIVER IS FINALLY IN SQUEE! eek I..I mean..*ahem* pardon me on that bluster...I've been waiting for that series to finally finish, 7 years to get through 27 volumes.... sweatdrop I'm also a big fan of Deadman Wonderland for its dark story and Pandora Hearts, oh and another good one is Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts heart *grabs a few volumes of manga she needed updated and two new series she heard about* Shall we check out?

((BTW Ry those are actual titles of mangas I own. heheh including the first 3 i mentioned if you're into that. twisted ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:03 am

{{I looked them up on wikipedia, and all I can say is WTF? to Man's Best Friend rofl rofl *laughing in real life at the description* }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:07 am

((I know ain't it? But I love the art style and its honestly some cute short stories with it. I don't have a lot of series in that genre since I'm extremely picky not to mention that I've died down a bit from the fandom over the years but its still one of my favorite artists))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:14 am

*blushes and tucks some hair behind his ear*
W... Well, I also like for them to have some story to them redface It is difficult to tell just how mzilt of a story there will be inside with them wrapped in plastic....
*picks out a few titles from Clamp that he recognizes, now feeling too embarrassed to look more thoroughly at the yaoi and shonen ai sweatdrop *
Xas xas. I think I am ready to leave now sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 am

lol yea I know what you mean about the plastic. That's what manga scanlation sites are for though hehehe. Alright then I'll just take that. *takes Ryzan's basket from him and skips to the cashier to ring up both their baskets together, but having them bagged separately. Once she was finished paying she handed Ryzan's order to him and they both headed out the door.* Okay, time to go see my lovely friend Trish and her lovely brand of clothes and accessories! *Takes Ryzan to a specia floor of the market where it looked like only one or two stores. The move over to one that was titled "Gargoyles and Zippos" and Liada squeals with glee* Okay I'm only going to warn you this place will probably make you feint at the awesomeness of it. 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:24 am

I really could have paid myself redface It is no trouble at all redface
*gets excited at hearing they're browsing clothes and accessories next, though when they walk up to the sign, he becomes confused*
Gargoyles and Zippos? sweatdrop That is quite an odd name and does not sound like clothing at all... sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:44 am

Fuufuufuufuufuu...just you wait Ryzan dear...just you wait.... twisted *Liada opens the door to the shop, a small bell chimes to announce to the owner that they have entered. The shop itself is a good 1400 square feet and is somewhat dimly lit in certain spots except for the changing rooms and 3 panel mirrors. The name of the store became more clear as the pair viewed the contents within it. Steam punk gear, Victorian wear, Medevil attire and much more. To the left of the store was a wall of hats of many designs and colors. Next to them on the right was a variety of glasses and goggles and monocles. To the left of the hats were gloves, canes, boots, shoes, and cuff links. In the center of the store is where the clothes were arranged with the men's clothes to the left and women's to the right. To the far right wall of the shop was jewelry, pins, trinkets, crafted boxes, figures, paintings, and more. Liada called out to the shop keep after letting the aura of the store sink in.* HEY TRISH YOU IN TODAY?

Lia is dat ya darlin'? Gir..its been ages since I eva seen da likes of ya! An' who be ya frien' now eh? He's quite da catch dere!

Lol cute Trish but this is a very good friend of mine Ryzan. And he is in need of your best work. I'm sure you can find something quite appealing to him. heart

But a course darlin' you just roam around an' see what cha desire, you know my hands make the best dere is an' is a sturdy quality!

Thanks Trish! So where do you wanna start Ry?

((With Trish's accent try to imagine the sea witch from Pirates of the Caribbean I kinda suck with typing that kind of accent sweatdrop ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games