Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 pm
*tosses some coins across the table then opens a floor portal and nods her head toward it to Kat*
*wicked grin crosses her face*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:33 pm
*Sees what Leko is doing and realizes this must be a subtle hint to leave.* Just as I was settling in. talk2hand *She gets up and goes into the portal.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:33 pm
Yea I can set you up with a monthly delivery no problem. And thanks for being so patient hun. *gets confused again when Kat and Leko are rushing to get back to MW* Awww is the fun over already? *pouts but leaves a good tip for Katsu as she hops into the portal*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:35 pm
She grinned back at Leko and stood up, taking her last shot of sake and handing the glass back to Katsu. "See ya next time, Katsu. wink "

With a wave to Katsu, she dove in after Psy.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 pm
*bows, blows a kiss then steps backward into the portal*
*closes behind her*

"Demons" rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:41 pm
*The portal opens up to a busy market place with the smell of the ocean and seafood in the air. The crowds flow through with ease like a river while the sounds of a Chinese lute player is plucking his strings by the street with his instrument's case open for those to leave a token of music appreciation. Liada pops out and takes a large whiff in the air as she looks around* Well Ryzan, Miro, Welcome to Pike Place market in downtown Seattle. One of the best places to shop on earth! 4laugh

http://www.atpm.com/6.04/northwest/images/pike_place_market.jpg
http://photos.upi.com/slideshow/lbox/1a36d74b067ee21e522d2f80133cfe93/PIKE-PLACE-MARKET.jpg
http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/washington/images/s/pike-place-market-flower.jpg
http://images.travelpod.com/users/sarzmc/11.1199670000.pike-place-market-pig.jpg  

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 pm
*hops out of Liada's portal with a huge smile of his face, excited at being able to go shopping* whee It has been far too long whee
*glances over at Miro, who is in a complete daze due to her reaction to portal travel*
Gi ussta... sweatdrop That might be a problem sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:46 pm
*bumps into the dazed Miro upon exiting the portal and rolls his eyes. He gently pushes her aside and stands next to Ryzan, taking a quick glance around the place*
What's that horrible smell? It stinks here... stare *grumble grumble*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:49 pm
:: just stands there, quietly humming a tune while staring vacantly straight in front of her ::  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:50 pm
*looks over to the straggler TES with a smile of Victory and points over to a corner of the market where the famous fish flyer shop was currently tossing fish in the air with flair* That would be the seafood dear, ya know BEFORE its gets transferred to the diners and restaurants to be filleted and smothered in sauces. Oooh Ry I can't wait to take you to my Gal trish she has the best hand crafted styles of clothes. And then Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory for their famous candied apples!...uh oh...Miro? Hun you okay?  

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:00 am
Hand crafted? surprised whee I can hardly wait! 4laugh *bounces a bit with excitement, but stops when Liada asks about Miro*
sweatdrop Yathrin has a... unique reaction to portal magic sweatdrop She will remain in this state for some time... it is difficult to know when exactly it will be that she "snaps out of it", as they say. sweatdrop Unfortunately, she cannot be moved while in this state either....

*tickles under Tes' chin and smiles up at him sweetly*
Since you are here, how about you keep watch over yathrin while Liada and I shop? whee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:03 am
No way! I came here to look after -you- and make sure you don't spend me into a hole again stressed
*glances over at Miro*
Though I don't suppose she really should just be left here by herself like that stare Wait... you planned this, didn't you? scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 am
xd Lol wow didn't think Ry had it in him, Okay then thanks for looking after Miro TES I'll be good with Ry I promise! *quickly takes Ryzan's hand and heads into the crowd getting swarmed in the bodies before TES can object*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:10 am
*giggles and blows a kiss to Tes just before they disappear into the crowd, then turns to Liada*
This should prove mzilst jivvin whee Where do you plan on taking us first?

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:19 am
biggrin Hmm lets see we could head downstairs to we have our book store, african imports, special herbal and zen store 'which reminds me I need to restock on incense and some herbs later'. We can check out the fruit and produce stands up here and see what's fresh on the block and ooo! * takes them over to a stand that sold preservatives.* This place has the most unique kind of jams, they mix fruit preservatives with the spiciness of peppers. You can even choose what level of spicy you want from mild to Peppy! Hmm...*takes a sample stick and takes a sample from a jar on display* Try this one its pomegranate with hablano peppers, mild spicy of course, I can't handle the strong ones. sweatdrop * takes one stick into her mouth to try as she hands one to Ryzan*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games