Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:29 am
*looks at the bottle of wine Maune handed him and blinks a few times in confusion*
Terini'nestg... Where did you get this, Maune? Have you been to our world? Or perhaps are there dark elves in this world that also make wine?

*giggles a little at Leko*
Gi ussta~ Perhaps I should have said "human" instead of rivvil to avoid confusion. Sometimes I say the first word that comes to mind and it comes out in my native tongue sweatdrop

*opens the bottle Maune had given him and inhales deeply to take in the scent. He has a slight look of disappointment, but pours a glass anyway and smells it again as he sits at a table with Leko to explain everything*

The spell I was about to cast on Quortek was something that may change him back to his original form. While he is already in his original form at the moment, it may only be temporary. Yesterday I had cast a dark elf illusion spell on him as a means for him to be dark elf again, but such spells are temporary and eventually wear off. The spell I had planned on casting would be a more permanent solution to the problem.

As for Icy... I am not completely sure what happened. She had taken on a firey form and was about to throw Tes into her cauldron, when suddenly she dropped him and Maune came in to ensure she did not attack again. I do not know what he did, but when I was done changing Quortek, she was laying there on the floor not moving, and the other woman who seems to go by Katana was crying and demanding I do something to help.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:32 am
To be honest Ryzan I made that dark elf wine myself. Due to the fact I had been to the dark elf home world long long time ago when I was still young.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 am
eek
wow.....

*takes a long drink of wine*
that sounds crazy....
well when icy comes back to I'll see if I can help her out...

*drinks the rest of the glass*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:38 am
Been there before huhn? rolleyes Which one?

*snickers* You're my kind of grunny, Tes clone.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:39 am
Indeed it is crazy right now i'm trying my best to enter her mind to bring her back it will most likely take every bit of my power to bring her back  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:49 am
*swirls the wine in his glass and takes a close look*
You made this yourself? I thought you just said it took you a long time to find it...

And though Quortek draa may have put it rather crudely, he has made a point that there is more than one world in which the dark elf live. Tes and I are Tier'Dal... indicating that we hail from Norrath. Was it Norrath you visited, Maune? Xunus dos rin'ov screa udossta xanalress?

*addresses Leko*
We are not sure if she will "come to" on her own, which is why we have been trying to help her. I mostly only have spells that would put someone in such a state rather than ones that would bring them back from it. I will continue to search my book for spell I may have pushed to the back of my mind, but I am not very confident I will find something.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:53 am
*waves her hands in the air*
I will take care of icy - this is what I do ....
don't worry.
This is easy for me

*grabs the little devil imp and stares it in the face then it turns into an orb*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:57 am
Draa.... I like that.

*lifts an eyebrow at Tes clone*
You do realize that just means "two" right?

*glares at Tes*
Of course I do! Usstan zhaun l' xanalress 'zil al 'zil dos xun. I just think draa sounds better than being called "Tes clone" and "Tes II" all the time stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:59 am
To be honest I don't remember I hit my head long time ago and lost my childhood memories  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:00 am
*leko holds the orb over icy and it skins into her head through icy's ear*
No worries Icy we'll fish it out twisted  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:10 am
::Watches Leko-chan that is next to Icy::  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:14 am
now as soon as Icy get cognitive activity it'll be captured and returned to us so that we can see the problem - then I can remove the issue...
so simple.

*returns to her table and pours more charmed wine*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:17 am
I see. Leko would you want to share some plum sake with me? ::Maune goes behind the bar and starts to get a bottle of plum sake out::  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 am
*sips the wine and makes a bitter face as he sets the glass back down*
It seems your recipe for dark elven wine was among one of the memories you lost.

It's quite an enigma that you would have lost your memories, and yet remember you were amongst dark elf as a child... and even learned and maintained knowledge of their wine making... *looks at the glass of wine* ... at least to a degree.

*stands and straightens out his clothes, then goes to the counter to retreive his book and tuck it back into his cape's pocket*
If you think you have things under control, Leko, then will take my leave.... at least for the moment. I shall return at a later time to see if my assistance is needed. For now, I think I should get a decent rest before the sun gets bright.

*heads toward the door and stops at the exit... turning back and looking at Tes*
What about you, Quortek?

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 am
*leko's eyes light up*
well Maune how did you know?
*presents two little shot glasses*

edit:
*looks at Vixtul*
always the mysterious one....
taking your leave so soon..
i could always black out the sun for you if you wished to stay longer

*she chuckles to herself*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games