Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:38 pm

-dame blushes- Well... redface I meant every word... -bites her lip and looks off to the side-
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:42 pm

I just wanted you to hear it directly from me that I do very much appreciate it. It meant a lot to me. User Image *She grins at Dame*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:45 pm

-smiles and gives Psy a hug, being very cautious to avoid the big colourful beady-eyed looking bird- ^_^ Thank you, Psy. -hugs her tighter- For everything.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:48 pm

*Carefully hugs Dame back and tries not to disrupt Captain Morgan.* sweatdrop You are very welcome Dame. You are an MW Lady…don't you ever forget that. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Psy...-clasps her hands- Can I speak to you... -glances briefly around- In private?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Sure. *Leads Dame into her office.* Is this good or do you want to go into my private quarters?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:02 pm

-leans in and whispers in her ear- Are there cameras in here?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:07 pm

*Knowing that there probably ARE camera's there and now concerned Dame is going to show her something really serious, ninja she does the security measures and brings Dame down the corridor. She unlocks her door and lets Dame inside closing and locking the door behind her. She places the parrot in it's cage and then invites Dame to have a seat on one of the leather sofa's in her living room.* Can I get you a beverage or anything Dame? neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:18 pm

No thank you Psyzapp, I am fine. -she sits on the edge of one of the sofas, looking pleadingly at Psy-

...-she bites her lip and worries with her hands- Do...do you real... -she looks into Psy's eyes with longing, sadness, a yearning to be...pardoned from her guilt...and...a lingering hope- do...do you really think I am not to blame for... -dame brings her eyes down to her hands- for the miscarriage?

-dame explains to her all the reasons why she thinks it's her fault without actually coming out and saying it's her fault-
I...I was unaware I was pregnant. But I should have kept myself checked up more often. I was under high stress. I...I should have been more responsible and used better protection...kept up with my protection regime...I was strenuous on my body...I don't eat right...I put myself...and consequently my... sad ...my and...Karrie's...baby cry ...in dangerous situations... -she lists tons of more little reasons-
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:24 pm

*She sits down next to Dame and holds one of her hands.* I do not think it is your fault. You didn't know you were pregnant. I'm sure if you would have you would have taken all of the necessary precautions to protect your pregnancy and ensure you were in top physical health. Sometimes things just happen and perhaps you now have a "wake up call" of sorts. Maybe you need to be thinking more about your stress and taking care of yourself. neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:28 pm

-dame tears up- So...if...if I had known? If...If I wasn't so reckless I wouldn't have lost my baby? crying -puts her face in her hands- I am a horrible person! crying crying crying
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:32 pm

*Hugs Dame.* No…that is still no guarantee Dame and that is not what I'm saying at all. stressed Sometimes women can plan a pregnancy and take extra precaution and it still doesn't work out. Sometimes it just happens.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:35 pm

-clings to Psy, shaking her head and crying- No! It's all my fault!! crying crying How could I do that, Psyzapp?! -buries her head in Psy's neck- crying How could I kill an innocent baby?! crying -dame is becoming slightly hysterical-
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:41 pm

*Takes Dame by the shoulders and speaks to her firmly due to her hysteria.* NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME MISS DAMECHARLIE! IT…IS…NOT…YOUR…FAULT! I will never believe that it is…EVER! My mother had a miscarriage and she was happily married and it had nothing to do with her or how she took care of herself. It just happened…end of story. I believe in my heart that this is exactly what happened to you…end of story. *She furrows her brow and looks her in the eye very seriously.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:47 pm

-dame's eyes go wide as Psy speaks firmly to her. She stops crying long enough to hear what she has to say, her lower lip trembling. When Psy had finished, she sits there shell shocked for just a few seconds and then hugs her hard, throwing her arms around her neck- Do...do you really believe that, Psy? cry
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games