Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:38 am

Gi ussta sweatdrop

*swirls his wine a bit*
I.. I had spent some time talking with Seth the other isto. Did you know, all this time the Jade Dragon has just been a few steps away, Quortek never treated me to dinner there? *stares into his wine again* ... Seth did. That is to say... he treated me to dinner and even taught me... *giggles* ... or at least attempted to teach me how to use these things called "chopsticks".

I cannot say that I would just "give up" on Quortek, as you say.... rilu'oh... a.. a man has needs....
*swallows hard and takes a large drink of wine*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:49 am

She sighs and looks at Ryzan sadly.

"Well, far be it for me to judge. Hell, I'm the one that's currently sleeping with a married man."

She finishes her drink. "But Ryzan, think about what you're planning on doing before you do anything. Are you sure this is something you truly want? And you know what? You knew how TES was when you decided to marry him. You know, better than all of us here, how much of an a** he can be. And yet, after all those years ya'll were separated, you stuck with him. And now that he's in hiding, you're going to consider an affair with Seth because he's showing an interest in you? What about everything you and TES went through when he was cursed?"

She goes over and gives him a quick hug. "After it's all said and done, it's your decision to make. I'm certainly not going to hold anything against you. I just want you to think before you leap, okay?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:00 am

*shifts a bit awkwardly*
... you only assume I had "stuck with him" in those years we were separated. sweatdrop

*downs the rest of his glass*
I suppose I never did tell you the full story, jhal when Quortek and I married, we had no intention of being lovers. It was strictly to keep him out of trouble. We were also practically forced into the marriage...

I have always cared deeply for Quortek, rilu'oh while I had hoped our relationship would become closer than friendship, it is difficult to say if it was really meant to be more...

*looks up at katana*
Let us just say I am just considering my options at the moment. I cannot say if I would have an affair... just... perhaps mulling over the possibility...

*clears his throat and refills on wine*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:07 am

"Well, for what it's worth, I thought that the two of you seemed closer since the curse was lifted. And one can't blame you for mulling over your options.....But, just consider the consequences of your actions before you make that decision, okay?"

She yawns and stretches. "And I have much to do tomorrow to get ready for the party. But you know where to find me if you want to talk. So, I must bid you good night now."

She gives Ryzan a quick hug and then heads downstairs to her quarters.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:14 am

Plynn kyon *returns the hug and waves to katana as she leaves, downing half his glass of wine afterward* sweatdrop

I suppose such conversation would have been inevitable...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:19 am

-walks into the bar and smiles when she sees Ryzan- Good morning, Ryzan. ^_^ -goes and sits beside him-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:21 am

Bwael kre'tan, fair dame~ You are looking well.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:31 am

-smiles at him- Thank you. How are you?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:37 am

I am.... well. *feels the need for a cigarette, but decides to refrain*

Just a few things going through my mind as of late.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:46 am

Oh? -puts her hand over Ryzan's- Do you need to talk about it?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:51 am

it... it is just... with Quortek's absence, I have been thinking of things that I had previously pushed to the back of my mind... and also... considering things that perhaps I should not be... *plays with his rings*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:53 am

-dame nods and lets out a small sigh. She then places one hand on his back and rubs gently while also rubbing small circles with her thumb on his hand- Go on...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:11 am

*frowns*
I do not know if you have met him yet, jhal there is a young man named Seth that has been coming by recently. I had dinner with him just the other isto, after which he kissed me. I was quite shocked...

... jhal... I also rather enjoyed it...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 am

-dame's eyes widen briefly and the rubbing pauses momentarily eek but it starts back up just as quickly as it stopped- Well, Ryzan, you are going through a lot right now. -dame nods- 3nodding I know you guys have been separated before but...you were not lovers at the time, right?

-dame is quiet a moment and she stares off behind Ryzan somewhere- Puts a whole new spin on things, doesn't it?

Well, ask yourself this, what attracts you to Tes and...what attracts yourself to this new fellow? Are you attracted because he is here and new? Or is there more to him? Do those attractions outweigh your attractions for Tes?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:40 am

Nau... we were not lovers...

*sighs and looks at his wedding band*
So far, Seth has taken the time to treat me to dinner... something that Quortek has not done since we've become involved. He is attractive, albeit a bit young... and... he has brought to light some things regarding my marriage that I tend to try to forget....

Of course, it is mzilt too early to be making such brash decisions, jhal... I do not know when Quortek will be back. I know I should think this through more before acting.... it is just difficult to be without someone.

*glances over toward the door and sighs again*
I... I think I am going to rest early today. Plynn kyon, fair dame.

*stands and bows slightly to dame before going through the office and security scans down to his quarters*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games