Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:56 pm
*forgets about everything that's going on*
*holds the little sake flask back out to Katsu* User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:56 pm
*The bartender shrugs his shoulders and acts like he can't understand Psy.* PFT! This is EXACTLY why I NEVER come to Tokyo without a personal translator! talk2hand How far away are we from the Shangri-La? User Image *Decides she may as well drink the damn sake.* stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:58 pm
She looked over at Psy and burst out laughing. "PSY! Katsu understands English. In fact, he speaks it excellently. If you'd been paying attention you would have heard him by now. rofl "

She held out her glass with Leko, and Katsu shot Psy a grin, going down the line and refilling each lady's glass.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:58 pm
sweatdrop Hey now ease up a little Psy, I think hanging around you're family and all this wedding stuff has made you a little gray haired and wound up. How's the stress potions working out for you? *smiles at Katsu for refilling her glass and sips the lovely sake down*  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:02 pm
YAH! Tell her Lia!
*leaps over and throws an arm over Psy*
Get close and cozy and drrrinnnkkk! User Image
*shoots down her little cup*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:05 pm
*Eyes Katsu as he grins at her. User Image Then heards Liada and gets all excited.* OH User Image The POTION!!! User Image That potion is FANTASTIC!!! I've taken it twice, when I've had a REALLY bad day. User Image And you were SO right! The dreams I've had…and of course William had too. 4laugh User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:09 pm
*sighs amusingly as Psy starts to chipper up and shoots the rest of her drink down before holding it out to Katsu for a refill* That's wonderful, I'm glad that they are working out well for you and..heheheh, Will of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:14 pm
Kat just shakes her head, hoping Psy will loosen up and give the little bar a chance. She absolutely loved these small bars, and had spent a lot of time in them when she had lived in Tokyo all those years ago. She wondered for a moment if the man who had done her tattoos was still around, and made a mental note to go find him next time she came here.

Katsu came back down to her spot at the bar, refilling her cup for her. "So, Gaijin," he said to her with a grin, "You have some interesting friends, but what's up with the one on the end?"

She snickered at his question, "Oh, don't take it personally, Katsu...she's just used to....a more expensive setting. Something a bit more uptown, shall we say? wink " She drank her sake and grinned at him, "Don't worry, a few drinks and she'll be just fine."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:14 pm
*starts bantering with Katsu*
*wickedly laughing as she continually hold out her cup for refills*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:18 pm
*Takes a very large drink of her sake.* I haven't told William about the potion yet. sweatdrop These dreams I've had…I mean WE'VE had… they've been very erotic and by the time we jolt awake … well, let's just say it's instant fireworks. wink heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 pm
Lol, well yea my potions are strong indeed. But I'm surprised you haven't told Will about them. Would he be upset or something if he knew? *takes a shot of her refill and nods thanks to Katsu as he refills her glass again* Oh btw I have those blueprints MW inked out for you. I just need to organize my desk and get my new computer set up before I can finish it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:25 pm
Psyzapp
*Takes a very large drink of her sake.* I haven't told William about the potion yet. sweatdrop These dreams I've had…I mean WE'VE had… they've been very erotic and by the time we jolt awake … well, let's just say it's instant fireworks. wink heart

(( *lurks* ninja ... pirate ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm
*shoots up*
We need to get back! User Image
*Startles Katsu a bit*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm
She looked up at the clock and did some mental figuring. eek

"Leko....I hate to be a party pooper, but I have things to do tomorrow. Think you can get me back to MW? sweatdrop "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:28 pm
*Finishes her 2nd Sake and puts down her glass.* I don't think he'd be upset. It just hasn't come up in conversation yet. And if I could, I'd like to continue getting that particular potion from you like on a monthly basis…a standing order if you will. wink heart *She leans across Leko and speaks quietly to Liada.* Some of the best sex in my life! heart twisted

*She straightens up and grins.* User Image You just take your time on those plans and do what you need to do. I can't wait to see them. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games