Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

He said nothing when Nezumi moved to the other limo. It was better not to since his mind was a whirlwind of issues that he had never thought to be contemplating so seriously in his life. Resignation. He expected that the Chairman had an idea of what he was thinking but once they were upon the beach and seated on the bench, he realized he was so very wrong.

A different card had been played onto top of the others. Revealing his future game of solitaire to come. Sooner...than later the other chair would be empty and as he scanned over the hospital records, his heart pounded again with fear mixed with profound sadness. This intense feeling was surely painful in so many way.

Cruel...oh how cruel...when his mind thought so intently on doing the right thing and resigning....the card offered up was spades and thus again he was the Fool. The Elephant felt his mortal coil tighten in the chains that he had bound himself so completely in. Love of company, love of this man...and that fear of being left alone.

He was slow to speak. These words only coming after looking long and hard at the doctor's notes hoping for some small shred of hope and finding none. Hiroki clenched the papers but then released them before they became completely crushed in his grip. It was hard...so hard.

Staring out at the dark waters, he finally let his lips release words, "You really want this failure and liar to take up your empire? How am I suppose to take that? I've been pushed left, right up and down...you're as bad as Akihiko sometimes. Playing every trump card on me and never letting me breath. You lectured me in front of my own subordinate! And while you tell me and him about the pain of discovery for a relationship that hadn't even gotten to any sort of intimacy while your grandson.... galvants off to Venus and Mars. I know you've said before that I'm like a son to you...but you push me and go easy on your grandson."

As always, alone worked better with Hiroki as far as getting his feelings out in the open. And tonight he felt so many painful nails buried in his flesh. He slid the papers back into the envelope. "What am I suppose to say to this?" he slapped the papers on his knee. "If I did care for Nezumi-san, I'd be a fool to pursue it if I took this with Akihiko's record in consideration. You already knew that though... That's why you're harsher on me than him."

"You say you want me to find love but lets put it out on the table. You also want your Legacy to survive and you've always been willing to play Games ....I know one thing about you...You play to win, sir. Your grandson probably won't be able to avoid scandal but its easy to spin off Narcissus' failures as a bad boy persona. But someone like me, the clean suit that makes Ohayou run like a machine can't afford that. Can I?" Reality, someone had to be clean in case Akihiko and Izzy Lucky became a scandal. How credible would Akihiko be as a leader of Ohayou with that revealed?

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki couldn't help but smile in satisfaction at Hiroki's answer. "I taught you well it seems." the chairman spoke wistfully, listening to everything Hiroki had to say.
Yes, the other man had figured out a portion of the game...
Hadn't he?

"I push you because I have more faith in you than I have in my grandson. When Akihiko lies to me, I really don't give a damn half the time because that's how he is. When you lie to me though... when you say things so blatantly untrue, is it wrong to call you on it? Failure... lies... these things a person is supposed to learn from, Asato. Not flee from. You haven't failed me. Never, have you failed me or the company." the chairman shook his head, laughing at the irony of it all. "A good businessman should know how to lie... and should know how to call the bluff on another's lie. But I'll tell you this truth, Hiroki Asato... I have more faith in your abilities than I had in my own when I started this business. You've learned from me, patiently, and spent a good portion of your life devoted to this company and to myself. You deserve this. You've earned it. And while Akihiko may throw a fit over it... I won't give it to him to see it come to ruin."

Aki sighed, his blue eyes focused on the waves once more as he took in the sea air. "I'm dying. My original plan was for the both of you to compete with one another and then I would end up having you both run the company, because the competition itself would have driven you both to want it... but Izo made his move, throwing the first wrench into my plans. The second wrench was Akihiko's memory loss. The third and final was this recent business between my grandson and Izzy Lucky." he glanced at Hiroki for a moment, "You must understand, Asato... I don't give a damn who my grandson loves. As long as he loves. And I don't give a damn who you love... as long as you love. I just wanted you to love descreetly. There won't be anyone out there to take the fall for you if it goes south. I'm not saying it will, but with Matsumoto Izo vying for the company so damn badly, there's a chance he could find out and exploit it. You're not supposed to give up your love, Asato. Just hide it. Hide it well. But never... ever... give up on it." the chairman smiled sadly. "Giving up on your love is akin to giving up on your dreams... on your future. And you've never been the type to simply roll over and let fate scatter you to the wind. You fight for it. Just as you've been fighting for this company for so long. Fight and never let go. But you must learn when to hold your cards, Asato. You can afford love, if you're careful."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Sighing, Naoko nodded, giving in to Ryu's wants.
In truth, he probably should have been more vehemently against this... but the blond was tired... and he really did just want to drift away in his lover's arms.

"Arigatou... Ryu-kun..." the pianist whispered, laying his head on the other man's shoulder. "For your patience... and love... I don't deserve you. Really." he laughed softly, his good arm going around Ryuukaze's shoulders in a hug.

"Mmmm... Hi-chan in a kimono, ne?" Nakai couldn't help but ask, winking at the 'kid' in response.

Pulling into a parking space, Kai turned off the car, but couldn't help looking to Chiyou as the young man asked this new question.

The blond sat there for a moment, thinking on his answer. "Family's nice... they get on your nerves, but for the most part they tend to support you. Unless you've got shitty parents, which I've known people who did, and then family's just a continual oppressive pain. But... my family was good. I mean, they loved me. I'm on my own now, but I'm strong for it because of them. Course... they don't exactly know I'm mostly gay so... not quite sure how that would have sat with them." Nakai smiled softly to Chiyou. "Why'd you ask?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:06 pm
Rukuro nodded as the young Koyasu spoke. Maybe there was hope or maybe it was just a matter of the boy getting what he wanted. Probably a little of both. Rukuro doubted that Ruki would become attached to a man who had little on the inside. Ruki was far better than that in Rukuro's opinion. However, in all his days, Rukuro never would have thought that Ruki would fall for Koyasu-san's grandson. This still floored the man as he stood there and had watched the transformation that the stylists created for Narcissus.

"It's time to wake him up now. He won't have nearly as long as you to get ready since we're now short on time. So you are either welcome to wake him or I will. But we need to get moving" Rukuro gave the younger man a choice although he would have liked to have just gotten Ruki ready much early.

In so many ways, Rukuro wanted discuss with this diva that he best be a good man to his nephew. But he had a feeling that the young man already had guessed those thoughts without these words being said. Although, he doubted that Crystal would just allow the assumption to stand. No..The young Koyasu had not had his ear pulled in by is strong willed American wife. But in the near future, Rukuro was certain he would.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Nodding, Akihiko walked past Rukuro and up the stairs, his flowing Victorian overcoat fanned out behind him with each step.

He opened the door, walking in and sitting down gently on the side of the bed. "Ruki..." the musician whispered, reaching out one hand to brush along the other man's brow and temple. "Time to get up, Ruki. We're going to be late for the party."

Narcissus' voice was so soft and gentle, that it almost didn't seem like the musician any more. The young Koyasu could have enjoyed watching his manager sleep for a while, but obviously they had to go.

That or Rukuro himself would probably burst in and drag Izzy out of bed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:52 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki really wasn't too certain about what pieces on the Gameboard he had figured out. Sometimes his guesses were crap other times dead one. But over the years, he had at least been able to catch a few more pieces that when he started working for Aki-sama.

"You know, you should have never treated him any different from me. He's smart enough to know you do. I'm sure even Akihiko can figure that out." said Hiroki as he crossed his hands in his lap still holding the file between them. "I'm sure he despises me in many ways. I don't think you've made it any easier even if I've not failed you or the company. He was suppose to be your future." On the outside Hiroki could see those things but of course never really knew why till much later. In someways he felt bad for Akihiko because by choice his own grandfather had lost faith a long time ago and placed on to him. "But...maybe that doesn't matter because he will make his own future. With or Without Ohayou."Although even as he said that, he knew that there was a part of Akihiko still deeply wanting the crown he had thought he was born to.

"I'll do my best by Ohayou as always..." he answered because that was what he would always do. He took in the words to heart about what could happen if things were discovered. Hiroki knew that it would Not be easy to live that life. At least for him. Maybe it was a pipe dream in some ways and even as Aki told him to be discreet. He just didn't want to push too far and ruin his years of work for a love affair.

Then he shook his head feeling still annoyed in his heart, "You know I don't know if it was love or not. We were just getting to know each other. Sure maybe I was interested but it would have taken time for me to see if there was anything more that physical attraction. I don't know what I would have said but I wasn't ready to reveal anything when you stepped in. And I'm not about to ruin Nezumi-san's career by running like a half cocked rooster into anything. I like his smile and I like his work and cooking. I enjoyed spending time with him, but that doesn't mean I was ready to get room in Love Hotel. I'm not Akihiko so I don't look for random fixes, or 'test' peoples loyal with inappropriate exams. And I know I probably hurt Nezumi-san with what I said but you pushed me to choose the company security or going faster with him than I wanted to."

He laughed as he straightened up, "Oh I know you want me and Akihiko to love...be loved, but that still isn't equal between him and I. Is it? Even as you say it. You don't care who he loves...You say that you don't care who I love...but that isn't quite true. Because if it didn't matter you'd not be pushing me so hard. And the timing of this..." he held up the file, " wouldn't have been so perfect. Face it, Aki. You want your Legacy to survive. You gave up on your grandson. I know it, I am sure he knows it. You invested whether consciously or subconsciously years ago in me to replace you. You only made this a definite decision after your grandson messed me over and I happened to come up with the most stupid Idea in the Universe that let you platform everything into place. A great game as you said. Now that everything is reaching its zenith...you're not going to let this get messed over by me having interest in another employee. Even after all these years, I might not catch everything but I can read some of the cards."

Then he stood up, and tucked the file into his coat. "I'll read over the documents after I return to the hotel. I need some time to think." For some reason, he couldn't get emotional, he felt a depth of internal sadness but the mask that had settled upon him wasn't allowing for any sort of break down. So soon he'd lose this man that he loved... worshiped for so many years. He'd have given anything to remain by his side and right now...he felt the depth of his future game of solitaire. But the feeling was indescribable and all those other words kept getting caught in his throat.

He sighed as the file slid up against his chest in that internal pocket. "You know, if anything, I'll always love you, sir." he said before turning and walking back to the limo.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Strangely enough, Aki said nothing.
Mainly because most of what Hiroki had stated, was the truth.
He had groomed Asato into an heir, but now that he himself was nearing the end of his life... Aki saw how wrong his choices had been.
Hiroki was a puppet. A completely self reliable puppet, but he had strings nonetheless.
Strings that needed to be severed.
In truth, the elder Koyasu was quite certain that Hiroki would make Ohayou flourish. And yet, Aki didn't want his subordinate to spend his life in pursuit of a company and nothing more.

As Hiroki headed back to the limo. Aki waited a few moments, before joining him.

The rest of the trip back to the hotel, was made in silence.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:37 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Ruki face was soft and certainly in a deep dream somewhere else when the stroking of his brow caused his nose to twitch ever so slightly, "Nngh...I...don't want to get up....Shou-s...want to see....Akihiko...no more beans..." His words were a muttered dream of things that he had been through but slowly he rolled over and his eyes started to flutter; then open.

He looked upwards to see the most handsom man looking down upon him, "You're beautiful..." he whispered as he looked up. "Akihiko, tell me I'm not dreaming." His hands reached upward to touch the hair that dangled down upon him.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Laughter, musical and true, came softly from Akihiko and the musician smiled. "Hai, Ruki... you're not dreaming." the man spoke carefully, enjoying the look on Izzy's face. "Your uncle came. I wanted you to get some more sleep so I got ready for the party via the stylists and costumers that Ishi-san brought with him, and let you rest a bit longer."

Reaching out, Narcissus took Izzy's hand in his own. "I guess I made a good choice in costume then, ne?" he teased before standing and simultaneously helping to pull Ruki to a sitting position. "Come on. If you don't hurry, your uncle will probably barge in here."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:02 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

His eyes widened as he realized where he was and who he was looking at and how gorgeous Akihiko looked. "Oh god., I slept? Oh...oh you're clothes...you look too good to be true." he answered as he was helped up.

"Yes...you made a very good choice." his smile formed across his lips and he blushed for just a second. "Ah, but now I must get serious...I don't want to mess this up for us." He slipped out of the bed and straightened his clothes. Walking to Akihiko, he looked up into those blue eyes, then stood on his toes and kissed his cheek. "We have to be good tonight...so that's to tide you over. And no. I won't mind if your flirting with the women, Narcissus..." Ruki answered then said, "Because I know who Akihiko will come home to."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Catching Izzy around the waist, Akihiko twirled just enough to catch the man off balance. Looking down, his blue gaze focused solely on Izzy, the musician smiled. "Yes well...just make sure you don't glance my way and suddenly start blushing in front of any business associates." he teased. "Even if I find that tint to your cheeks... inspiring."

With that, Narcissus released Izzy Lucky, but couldn't stop the smirk on his face. "I won't be the only one having to entertain the ladies tonight... no doubt you'll look more handsome than ever, Ruki."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ruki ended up off balance and against Narcissus' chest. His breath just captured in that blue eye gaze, "I won't. In fact, I still know how to be a manager even with you. Although, this look. I find quite attractive." His fingers just followed up that corset and halted right at the ruffle.

"Me? Oh I'm not sure what to think of that. Although Shou-san said the same thing not too long ago." He took a deep breath and untangled himself from Akihiko's arms. If he stayed there much longer, he'd never leave. "Entertaining the ladies? You know I hope it won't be that bad...." he answered and then grinned, "They will all want to know me because they want to know you. Because you're such a handsome devil of a diva."

Then he walked to the door and prepared to open it, "I love you, Akihiko." His words softer and he smiled at the man just behind him before opening the door and walking down to the group that waited below.

Upon arrival, Rukuro seem just a bit anxious, "Ok Ruki no time for dallying." And before Ruki could answer, the stylists swarmed on him. In the end, he was dressed is a long coat with a white and black top underneath; a top hat over his quickly styled hair and the lightest of make up. They didn't have time to change out his extensions so it was darker hair with blond and darker brown/red extensions mixed in. The coat flowed over a part of black pants that were completed by an ornate silver belt that showed off his more svelte waistline. Soon there were ring on his fingers and boots on his feet.

"How do I look he said as he got up from the chair and glanced back at Narcissus and Rukuro. His uncle was very impressed by how good his nephew could look when he tried. But the answer Ruki wanted was from Akihiko...well Narcissus. Because that who he was tonight.

OOC: His clothes ...part of them
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lileqcoEVy1qa4q1qo1_500.jpg

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Akihiko hadn't replied to Izzy, mainly because he knew the other man understood his feelings finally.

He followed Izzy downstairs, standing back and watching as the stylists and costumers made him look dazzling.
When the manager asked his opinion however, Akihiko walked forward and scrutinized Izzy's look. He circled the man, examining, taking it all in. Then, once in front of his lover, the musician smiled.

Narcissus picked up Izzy's left hand. Deftly he slipped a ring from his own index finger and put it onto the other man's hand.
"This one suits you better." he spoke, that smile still in place. "If we get separated again... at least you'll have something of mine." Akihiko whispered before releasing Izzy and stepping back.

He glanced at Rukuro, "Your stylists do a fantastic job, Ishi-san." the young Koyasu commented. "Izzy really should dress like this all the time, ne?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's eye followed Akihiko as he circled and then was rather relieved when he saw the smile on his face. "So it's good. Thank goodness. I don't now how you do this every day." he said just before Akihiko closed in and put a ring on his finger.

It stopped the manager in his tracks for a moment as he looked down at the ring on his finger and the hand holding it just for a moment. He looked up as the words were whispered leaving Izzy with no time to respond except with his own smile. "You're right Narcissus-san, I'll take good care of it." he said with his manager's voice covering up the other words he wished to say.

----

"You can thank Crystal for that. I've always took care of the business end of MeKA. She take care of the stars side of our company." said Rukuro as he headed towards the door. It was a good arrangement that kept their marriage tight and comfortable. They always had something they could share with each other and this made for a great partnership. Even though there was a bit more to it all than that between VPs and Senior Execs within a music industry that they were learning...no having to change to survive.

"Now you two will be riding in the Rolls Phantom limo. I've had the driver pull it out of the garage since we couldn't all take the limo we had waiting at the convention. You're lucky it I've just overhauled the engine or I'd be putting you both in the back of the van." He smirked at the thought then pointed outside as he opened the door.

----

Izzy grinned and walked out to see the old car waiting for them still looking like it was in the prime of its life "Wow...this is a treat..." he said gleefully as the driver opened the door and he stepped inside to the private space in back.

The car
http://bit.ly/4phRru

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Akihiko knew full well that Izzy would take care of it. In fact, the ring was very delicate in look, though a bit heavy on the hand. It was 14kt white gold with a cluster of eight pear shaped cornflower blue sapphires, flanked with two white pear shaped diamonds and ten small diamonds around the sapphire cluster itself.

He had picked this ring to give the man for a simple reason however; if they were parted, he hoped the sapphires would remind Izzy of his eyes.

Not to mention it was a memento, give to him by his grandfather to commemorate his first concert performance.

Now... it would commemorate the new dreams which Izzy was reaching to achieve.

"I'll have to thank Ishi-san then when I see her tonight." Akihiko spoke with a smile, following Rukuro and Izzy outside.
But when he saw the car...

"This is a limo?" the musician asked, quirking an eyebrow at the odd vehicle.
Of course, Narcissus knew nothing of cars... thus to him it looked no more than a pile of junk.
It wasn't sleek or state of the art... completely unlike anything he'd ever ridden in before.

Looking to Izzy once he climbed in, the young Koyasu tilted his head to the side slightly. "Is this considered normal transportation in America, Ruki?"

(((OOC: The sapphire and diamond white gold ring in the lower right is like what Akihiko put on Izzy's finger.
http://jewelrydesigns.com/jewelry/mens-jewelry/product-details/ZP005-1-blue-sapphire-diamond-ring-mens.htm )))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games