Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 am

((TO ALL YOU OUT THERE THAT WAS THINKING I WOULD NEVER GO DOWN YOU CAN ASK SABER. I'VE BEEN PLANING ON GETTING CAUGHT FOR A LEAST A MONTH SO YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP HAHAHAHAHAH. I wanted some thing like this to happen but in my head There was a rat trap in Lekos dresser and I got my fingers caught in it. That was part of it, But this worked out just fine. now on that note I leave with a. "OIL CAN.... OIL CAN" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'M AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:42 am

*Walks up to the Main Bar and freezes in her tracks when she sees two solid gold statues in the Main Bar. User Image She walks up to each of them examining them very carefully and a wide grin slowly appears on he face. User Image Shiny! User Image

*She goes behind the bar and makes herself a latte and then gets her iphone out to call some of the larger more muscular staff to get something to wheel these statues to a more appropriate place.

After fixing her latte she has a seat at the bar and waits quietly while reading the headlines of the morning paper and sipping her latte. When the 4 huge men show up, she instructs them to move each statue.* I want this one…the female statue…placed inside Pandora's Box in the room where the mud baths are. Put it right in the middle of the fountain. *She then points to the new Golden Razz.* Place this one in the Jade Dragon on a pedestal right by the MW Ladies booth. I want the ladies to be able to see this statue and the completely goofy look on his face. *She grins as she looks over her reading glasses at the four men. One of them nods.* Yes, Ma'am. *And they get to work moving the statue of Princess first.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:14 am

*The four men struggle to get the first statue situated to move since it IS solid gold and extremely heavy. It takes all of them to hold the dolly up to be able to wheel the statue of Princess into Pandora's Box. They speak to each other as quietly as possible so Psyzapp doesn't hear them.* Just how are we suppose to get this thing into the fountain? gonk

*She watches the men move the statue and admires their bulging biceps and broad shoulders as they struggle to move the statue. wink User Image Once they disappear with the first statue, she goes back to reading the paper and sipping her latte.* User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:28 am

*enters the main bar and find Psyzapp there along with a golden statue that seems to look a lot like Razz* eek Gi ussta~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:37 am

Hi Ryzan. User Image *She grins at him and then quickly gets up to pick up the ladies underwear and seals the box.*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 am

*She puts the box in a drawer behind the bar for now, returns to her seat and happily sips her latte.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:42 am

Bwael kre'tan, jabbress.
*starts inspecting the statue, tapping on it to see how sturdy it is*
Gi ussta... it seems he really is solid gold eek
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:52 am

*Adjusts her glasses.* I do believe that it is, Ryzan. User Image *She grins sweetly at him.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:57 am

((BOO GRABS RYZAN AND PLACES HIM OVER HIS KNEES AND BEGINS TO SPANK HIM. OH MAN COME ON!!! I LIKE GGGGOOOLLLLLDDDDD!!!!!))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:03 am

{{ eek Gi ussta! eek }}

Terini'nestg~ Do you plan on always keeping him this way?
*takes a seat next to Psyzapp*

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:09 am

*Shrugs* I mainly want to just teach him a very good lesson. Leko may need him if she starts to run low on energy so I may have to free him eventually.

The other one I'm not so sure about. stare Princess is going into the fountain in Pandora's Box where the mud baths are in the room with all the tropical plants. I could either leave her there or I could have her melted and turned into jewelry…
*Sips her latte and ponders the possibilities.* User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:34 am

She grabs her rifle case and heads out her back door, placing the case into the trunk of her car. After locking the car back, she goes back into her quarters and locks the back door. She was planning on getting some target practice in later at the shooting range.

Deciding she needs caffeine the most at the moment, she stuffs her phone into her pocket and grabs her keys. Heading upstairs to the bar, she sees that Psy and Ryzan are there and she gives them a smile and wave.

"Good mornin'......how are we today?"

She heads to the espresso machine and starts making her cafe' mocha.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 am

*Grins at Katana and snickers a little. Her southern accent still sometimes makes her chuckle.* Good morning, Katana. User Image I'm doing very well. Just having a few new pieces of Art moved around this morning. twisted
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:46 am

She arches an eyebrow at Psy as she tops her coffee with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

"Art? What art?" She takes her coffee and has a seat at the bar.

"What have you bought now? A copy of the statue David?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games