Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:26 pm

I get the feeling that he is looking for some sort of proof from TES about his feelings and TES is stuck having to figure out what could possibly be good enough as proof that would be satisfactory and leave Ryzan content. *Sips her martini.*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:37 pm

She sighs, and sips her drink.

"Well, hell, this is a hell of a position to be in....we don't even know where TES is so that it can even be discussed!"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:49 pm

*She sighs and finishes her Martini.* I should really get to bed Katana. I'm going to need to get some beauty sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow. *She hugs Katana really quick.* We need to make sure both Ayami and Leko see Dame's letter. It would also be nice if Icy could see it, but I don't know where she is or if she's even coming back. sad *She looks down sadly and makes her way to her office.* Goodnight Katana. *She goes into her office, does the security scans, makes her way down the corridor and into her chambers.*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:50 pm

"Goodnight, Psy...." She sits there, sipping her martini after Psy leaves, trying to come up with some sort of solution for this TES/Ryzan thing.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:54 pm

*The dogs greet her as she enters and she stops to pet them both. She goes into the bedroom and the dogs follow closely behind her. They lay down on the floor on her side of the bed, she grins at them and goes into her huge closet to change out of her clothes.

She gets into bed and fluffs up the pillows. Picking up the remote, she grins as she sees her faux starlit sky twinkling above her. After setting the remote back onto her nightstand, she snuggles in to her plush bedding and fluffy pillows finding just the perfect comfortable spot to gaze upon her private starry night.

After a while, her eyelids get heavy and she falls into a peaceful sleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:14 pm

*Its late and Razz knows that most of the ladies are either out or in bed. Slowly he sneaks into the bar...... OH crap there's Katana. HE stops and straightens, gives he a wave.*

Hello you fiery devil you.

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:41 pm

She turns and sees Razz has made an appearance.

"Well....hello Razz. What brings you here so late?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:42 pm

OH nothing I was just about to leave. *He notices a box sitting on the bar some thing is telling him to go looks his nose is going crazy.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 pm

She shrugs, "Well I'm headed downstairs anyways....see ya around, Razz. twisted "

She leaves the bar and heads downstairs to her quarters after doing the security scans.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 pm

*Watching her leave he makes a quick few notes about the box and slips out the front door.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:56 pm

(( >.> A normal person as perverted as you would have wasted no time in taking the box. <.< ))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:16 am

((You just ahve to hold onto your pants setting a trap like this is so obvious. Thats why I'm sending in the Princess.))

HELLO!!!!!
*The princess thinking that the direct aproach in getting what Razz told her about would be the best way of getting it. I mean coming on its right there on the bar.*

Is any body here?

Princess Tickle Bottom

Princess Tickle Bottom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:31 am

*blows a sigh of relief.*

Oh man I thougtht I would ahve a fight to the death.

*Behinds over slightly and gives her self a peace sign.*

YAY!! ME.

*RUnning over to the box she jumps into the air and lands in the chair right in front of it.

PLUP!!! Now whats in this darn box any way. Why Does Razz want it so bad.

*Scrathes her head she brings and knife out to open it up. The smell hits her hard.*

crying OH GOD WHAT IS THAT SMELL I CAN'T STAND IT.

*PLugging her nose she starts to dive into the box. She starts to feel weird not caring what or why she keeps digging. Trying to find the perfect pair.*

FOUND ONE!!! Why Does Razz like these smelly old things any ways. They look kind of funny and there is nothing to them.

*She then puts one on here head.*

I'M A SUPER HERO!!!

*Jumping down from the chair she begins to make super hero poses. Thats when it hits her. POOF SOLID GOLD.*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:45 am

While listening to John Legend's 'Ordinary people' coming from her I-pod, Plugz put's down her newspaper for a second and watches Tickle striking poses from over her reading glasses. A frugal smile is all that she could spare before she hid behind her newspaper again.

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:52 am

*Seeing what is taking Princess so long her sneaks in the back using the shadows. Impressed by how awesome of a ninja he is He pats himself on the back. Wait whats this he sees a golden statute of Princess laughing to himself he goes over to check it out.*

Snickers... wow this is really life like. When did they get this.

*He takes his hand and taps the side of Princess.*

SOLID GOLD!!! But sadly its the ugliest statute I've ever seen. What is she doing? Its looks like they made her doing the Wonder woman transformation. SPIN PRINCESS SPIN HAHAHAHHA..

Any ways I wonder where she is. Maybe this thing scared her away.

*Seeing a pair of sweet lovelies on her head. He pulls them of to take in the sweet smell of victory.*

SNIFF SNIFF.... Wait WHATS THIS? I can feel some thing starting to happen. I NEED TO PULL MY SELF TOGETHER.

*Trying his hardest with his fingers to stop the curse he can't pull off any of his enchantments. His fingers are the first to turn and slowly his whole body goes. Knowing this will be his final moments he makes the cheesiest face he can think of.*

TURN ME INTO GOLD AND PUT ME ON DISPLAY WELL F THAT THEY ARE GETTING THE GOOF FACE.

*Then he is gone. Golden for ever.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games