Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:16 am
The Undead Suitor

but...spreading..awareness..of a dead bill....i dont....

oh who cares

I guess the internet just needs something to fight against

anyways, ichi is sitting there skyping with a friend

and...going through their purses together

is that a normal girl thing?
Okay. I guess I'l change back. sweatdrop Well, going through purses is usually a girl thing, yes, I guess it's normal, even though I don't skype.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:25 am
meekstape

before i moved, i lived in nutley, right near the clifton commons. in fact i worked in the clifton commons right before i moved. i regret moving because i regret leaving that job, working in a jewelery store was so much fun u~~~~u

*just woke up*
I go to the AMC theater in the commons, the bookstore and Michaels is around there too.

I never went to that jewelry store but it does look fancy.

@Sir Black Tea, when I go to Qtube to see streams do you know how often I am met with silence when I ask "what game is this?"

It's frustrating, annoying, and rude but nothing I'd mention. It's just not worth it to me. I just leave to cool off and then go back when I am less irritated. Just as I am sure they don't intentionally ignore me, we don't to you. I have no idea if any of this helps but most of the time I don't even know what I should say to you, if it's remotely interesting or if I'd just bother the ******** out of you.

And I hate knowingly annoying people I like.Though I don't know you that well so I don't think you'd get a lot of my jokes, references, ETC.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:29 am
thank you target

for calling and offering me a job for the exact timeframe I said I wasn't available for in my application.

Sometimes I wonder....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 am
Sir Black Tea

But then I'm almost always ignored D;

*whine*

Hasn't your last few posts been about games? Its too early for me to remember these things.

I dunno. Since I don't really mess around with games, I don't have that much to say about them. :B I can't speak for everyone else however.

And I'm now going to drag myself to class. x.x;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:11 am
The Undead Suitor
thank you target

for calling and offering me a job for the exact timeframe I said I wasn't available for in my application.

Sometimes I wonder....

No, that's Target's standard practices.

No, seriously. It's how they weed out those with no open availability, by trying to schedule you during times you are not available. Like in the middle of class.

or during the middle of your "I don't give a damn about Target right now" time.

Heck, they'd have likely given me crap about not working Sundays if not for the fact they can't get anyone else to do my job.

I am not proud of that point. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 am
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
thank you target

Sometimes I wonder....

No, seriously. It's how they weed out those with no open availability, by trying to schedule you during times you are not available. Like in the middle of class.

Heck, they'd have likely given me crap about not working Sundays if not for the fact they can't get anyone else to do my job.

sons of a bitches

its not like I wasn't "available", I put down that I was available from "5pm to whenever the ******** you'll let me leave" and all day saturday and sunday. That gives them plenty of "available ********" time.

I just wanted the job so that when sam and I move down to atlanta, I can just change stores or w/e instead of filling out a whole new bunch of applications and waiting down there.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:25 am
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
thank you target

Sometimes I wonder....

sons of a bitches

its not like I wasn't "available", I put down that I was available from "5pm to whenever the ******** you'll let me leave" and all day saturday and sunday. That gives them plenty of "available ********" time.

I just wanted the job so that when sam and I move down to atlanta, I can just change stores or w/e instead of filling out a whole new bunch of applications and waiting down there.

What did they offer you, flow team?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 am
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
thank you target

Sometimes I wonder....

sons of a bitches

yeah  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:37 am
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
thank you target

Sometimes I wonder....

sons of a bitches

yeah

Well, I dunno what your daytime schedule is, but in most regular Target stores, the flow team only works 4 am to 8 am, leaving the rest of the day open  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:51 am
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
thank you target

Sometimes I wonder....

sons of a bitches

yeah

Well, I dunno what your daytime schedule is, but in most regular Target stores, the flow team only works 4 am to 8 am, leaving the rest of the day open

weird, maybe it was some other team then because it was different hours..I wish they offered me that because it would be pretty damn convenient if sam gets her job that starts at 5am at a store right next to it. oh well, there's always other places  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:01 am
The Undead Suitor

weird, maybe it was some other team then because it was different hours..I wish they offered me that because it would be pretty damn convenient if sam gets her job that starts at 5am at a store right next to it. oh well, there's always other places

Yeah, flow team isn't bad, if your bosses are even halfway competent at their jobs.

Unlike mine.-_-;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 am
Jayce Reinhardt
And I hate knowingly annoying people I like.Though I don't know you that well so I don't think you'd get a lot of my jokes, references, ETC.

If it helps, for awhile, I actually thought Suitor did like Reapersun. X'D I didn't realize that people were being sarcastic.

And the cake jokes. If someone hadn't spelled that one out for me, I still wouldn't understand. lol

But I've always been a bit of an air head when it comes to such things. u.u;;;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:15 am
Meromictic
Jayce Reinhardt

If it helps, for awhile, I actually thought Suitor did like Reapersun. X'D I didn't realize that people were being sarcastic.

And the cake jokes. If someone hadn't spelled that one out for me, I still wouldn't understand. lol

But I've always been a bit of an air head when it comes to such things. u.u;;;

Yea, the cake/ace jokes are stupid imo but it's Undead and that's just how he is. Sometimes he is actually funny.

No point in making it an issue, pick your battles and all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 am
i enjoy how the cat floats over the sopa banner

also @suitor my purse would probs scare you i have like 15 tubes of lipstick  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:57 am
*votes "I'm FOR SOPA" for shits and giggles*  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games