Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:25 pm
*Smiles as Psy goes to change and takes a seat next to Leko, she notices that one guy is checking her out and she winks at him while the sake comes to them* Yea this is exactly what I needed, excellent choice Kat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:27 pm
Katsutoshi looks at the two ladies and then beyond them. He could have sworn the redhead said friends and not just friend. Shrugging his shoulders, he gives them a grin and pours them some sake.

Kat took her glass from him and held hers up to toast Leko.

"Woot, Tokyo time again! User Image" She tapped her glass lightly against Leko's before drinking the sake down. She smiled at Katsutoshi and handed her glass back to him. "Refill please? 4laugh "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 pm
Just got to love lunch User Image
*raises the little cup for a cheers*
*wonders how long it'll take Psy to change* User Image
*Katsutoshi hands Lia a shot too, after he realizes she's yet another demon, he again groans*

*edited  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:30 pm
*comes out wearing black and has managed to cover as much skin as possible so the dirt can't touch her. User Image She finds a bar stool crammed up by a wall and inspects the seat. User Image She squeezes in and tries to get comfortable in such tight surroundings.* stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:31 pm
Katsutoshi grinned at Liada and poured her some sake as well. "Welcome," he said to her. "I take it you are friends with the demoness and the Gaijin?"

He winked at Leko and Kat, refilling their glasses as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 pm
Yes, I'm more spirit than demon but to each their own preference *Liada politely bows her head in thanks to whom she assumes is the bartender and takes her shot. Looking Psy up and down in approval before she snaps her fingers removing the changing suitcase and closes the portal* Mmm! This is great! Mou ippai ne onegaishimasu! 4laugh heart Psy dear did you ever get my text about my friend Fiory?  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:35 pm
*Katsutoshi looks at Psy oddly* "Sun allergy?" User Image

*snickers under her breath*
*shoots down the sake*
Oh Lia! So glad you came with
*throws a arm over Lia's shoulder snickering*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 pm
*Squashed between the wall and Leko, she looks around the small place and glares at the bartender. stare She starts muttering in Italian.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 pm
And I'm glad to be here! *throws an arm around Leko as they drink together* You doing okay Psy?  
She looked over at Psy and snickered.

"Good gawd, Psy....you undercover now or what? User Image Katsu, darlin'....be a dear and set up that lady in black with some of your best sake immediately." She leaned and and whispered conspiratorially, "She has a bit of a temper, so watch your step. wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*She speaks up to Liada.* I did get your message, Liada. Thank you for sending it. I'll be much better prepared when I see her. Very good information to pass on. User Image

*Slams her fist down onto the bar.* Where the hell does one get any table linens in this place?!!!! scream stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:43 pm
*Katsutoshi starts giving his charming wit to Psy trying to make her smile
with that cute little Japanese accent*
*he pours her some sake like the other ladies*

*Leko points down the alley*
Hey! Is that one!
Lia look!!
Is it!! User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 pm
*The bartender looks at Psy User Image and then back at Kat. User Image He brings Psy a simple glass and pours her some sake. He also hands her a small cocktail napkin.

Psy picks up the small napkin.* THIS is IT? THIS?!! User Image *She points to her glass.* Where are the small bamboo or lacquer boxes? User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 pm
She elbowed Leko in the ribs, "Liada wasn't here when we saw the rabbit spaceships, silly! xd "

She took another shot and motioned for another. User Image  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:52 pm
You're welcome dear, when TES mentioned about it I thought it was the best plan. And relax, the sake is awesome!*Gets a little confused when Leko goes off about something down the alley but when she hears Kat mention space bunnies it makes more sense.* Lol, maybe next time hun, the only thing I wanna run for is a hot single man even if it is alien. *takes down her shot and places it back on the counter for a refill winking at Katsu*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games