Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:02 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I could never lock you away like that....not in a closet or a bathroom...no. That's just crazy, Naoko." Ryu put the thought to rest before it could be considered any further. The very idea of doing something like that appalled him. Such an action would only be taken as an absolutely last resort...not as a precaution.

"Naoko...I....I'm sorry I'm being so weird. I'll get over it, ok? But I don't want you feeling so guilty. Don't ever say you should have died, you hear me? I wouldn't have been happy with that. I'd never want that. Let's just stop thinking so much and keep moving forward. That's what's best." the violinist soothed, cradling the blond so gently it seemed he almost feared the man would break.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:09 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Sunshine...ah, I can't wait for the Spring to come again. sunshine and warm weather....oh, cherry blossom festivals! I can't wait!" Hideki daydreamed as he cuddled Yumi in his lap, the heat blowing from the car vents soothing him almost to the point of sleepiness again.

Hearing Kai tell of his grandmother and her poodle was nice. He wondered what it was like...having family like that....a grandmother and all those memories.
All he remembered was his mother....the cold stone of a woman who only showed him affection when it was profitable to her.
He wondered where she was, now. What she was doing.
Frankly...he rather hoped she was dead. It would suit him just fine.

As he was thinking these things, though, he'd fallen eerily silent. Ominously so, almost.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smirking slightly, Akihiko nodded. "If you had said that in the first place, I wouldn't have been as defensive." the musician replied, letting his guard down and stepping around Rukuro.

However, the young Koyasu stopped beside the elder man for a moment. "Gomen nasai. You have to understand... now that I've found him... I don't want to let him go."

Without another word, Narcissus headed downstairs. Rukuro hadn't been kidding when he'd mentioned the costumers and stylists. Akihiko's entrance caused the entire room to look at him and, for a split second, for the man to be very unsure of what to do.
Of course then he remembered himself and shoved the mask of Narcissus fully into place.

He wanted himself to be for Izzy right now, not for anyone else. And while the man genuinely did want to change... it was, after all, one step at a time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki heard that mousy apology and felt bad because the Chairman's words probably very shocking to Nezumi. He couldn't fathom what the poor man was thinking right now.Although, Hiroki very displeased that Aki-sama chose this moment to have a 'Akihiko moment'.

Of course, now he was confronted with exactly what he had wanted to avoid but had been too stupid to stop himself from. The ugly possibilities of having his interests noticed by someone other than Nezumi. Of course. Yuuji had already guessed too. But with Yuuji, it wasn't like he was dealing with his BOSS. However, he still could not say for certain if Yuuji had not said something to the Chairman. Either way, there was this indescribable desire to scream deep within Hiroki but it was pushed down by other fears that welled up around it to devour those inner needs.

Finally, he piped up and made his statement cold and clear. "Excuse me sir, but there is nothing going on between Nezumi-san and I. We are just co-workers. And although I've been working closely with him I don't expect there to be anything beyond a good working relationship. I want him to be successful with his career. And surely it has made me happy that he has done well but I would do nothing to jeopardize my work for you and Ohayou." The Elephant of Ohayou trumpeted his denial and resolve. Because certainly in Hiroki's world, the company and the reputation of it's leadership was what mattered.

Even though nowadays, those feelings were almost as poisonous as the web he was tangled in. All these months, he had gone through hell playing Aki-sama's game to a degree that he had never expected. Right now, he wasn't sure if this was a game or genuine concern. Oh...part of him knew he had been cornered on the board yet again. But the other portion that still loved Aki-sama was willing to let it ride. Deeper inside however, he was unhappy...very unhappy...His work had slowly become more unpleasant with each passing month.

He had hoped that he and Nez...could have something more and that would ease his...mind...soul...give him something to look forward to....But that would not be. His very dark eyes for once in his life narrowed in the direction of his boss, even if he didn't look directly the man directly in the eye. No...the mix of love and hate squared off behind those eyes and again left him feeling hollow.

"There is nothing to hide....between Nezumi-san and I. You must be mistaken, sir." Hiroki's words remained frozen expressing neither warmth nor affection between the person before him or the person beside him. But he had nothing to say for Akihiko and Izzy Lucky, if the media found out...it would be a cluster. But at the moment, Hiroki didn't care to think about it.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 pm
"Said it in the first place? You were the one that was defensive the moment you walked out the door." sighed Rukuro while thinking he was fortunate that this young man was not the one he raised. Although he'd speak to Koyasu Aki later and tell him to teach his grandson better. Rukuro wasn't a complete traditionalist but he had certain expectations.

Although the next lines caught him a little off guard, "None of us who love him ever wish to see him in that situation ever again. I am so thankful my nephew is alive." In some ways, he could see how much the young Koyasu cared for Ruki but there also was that worry that this relationship would ruin Ruki's career. The Koyasu family wasn't stable...at least in Rukuro's opinion even if they had working relationships between their companies.

But he did mention these thoughts and watched the younger man walk dowstair. Rukuro followed briefly after peeking in the door way to see his nephew fast asleep on his bed "Baka" He muttered while thinking that Ruki should have found some pretty girl for a wife. No chances for grandkids in this arrangement.

-----

Meanwhile, the stylist and costumers swarmed Narcissus with the latest fashions, wigs, extensions and make up. It seems that MeKA even went so far as to calling Nikki in Japan to make sure they knew his clothing size. So Narcissus was left to make some choices... what look did he want with a large wardrobe of opportunity before him???

To the right, there was another wardrobe of clothes obviously for Ruki. He could see the fur coats and several other styles of clothes. Obviously, there was a trending fashion statement in that wardrobe.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:56 pm

After Hiroki was finished, Aki crossed one leg over the other and the knee and put his hands in his lap. "I think you're both mistaken. I'm not saying this to reprimand either of you." his focused blue gaze zeroed in on Asato. "Lying to me gets you nowhere, Asato-kun. It doesn't make you look good in my eyes, and it makes you look even less in Nezumi-san's because you're denying that there is anything between to two of you, right in his face." the chairman's tone had gone from conversational to down right frigid in a matter of seconds.

"What a person feels is an important part of business. All I ask is that the two of you keep your relationship a secret. The outside world may not give a damn about the love lives of two businessmen, but those within the company will scrutinize you both horribly if you're found out by someone not directly under my thumb." in other words, anyone but Yuuji. "How would it look to another manager to see that suddenly, Nezumi-san has climbed back up the ladder of Ohayou... and seemingly at the same time, began a relationship to my second in command?" he sighed, rubbing the tension away from the bridge of his nose with two fingers. "As of right now, I'm switching your roles again." Aki's blue eyes fixed on both men. "Nezumi-san, you will begin managing Tanaka-san and, in the event that Lucky-san can't be persuaded to return as my grandson's manager, you'll be dealing with Akihiko as well. Hiroki, you're back to being my aide. I can't go switching you around like I want to because of your relationship and the gossip which that will stir up. If the focus from this switch is on the two of you, you're bound to be found out."

Sighing again, Koyasu Aki leaned back in the seat, "I'm getting too old for these games of love." he spoke before looking back at Hiroki once more. "And another thing, Asato-kun. I do hope you'll man up and admit the relationship between the two of you. Not because I want you to... but because it's the right thing to do." his seemingly frozen exterior melted and the chairman smiled slightly. "Lying doesn't become you, Hiroki."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

It was as if a sudden crack had spread across his soul....like Hiroki's words had been a stone flung full-force into a delicate glass.

They were just co-workers. There was nothing there.

So...he'd read into all of it all along, huh? Hiroki had just....been nice to him. None of it meant anything at all, did it?
Even....even that rose....just a friendly gesture?

Sure, he'd had his heart broken before...but this....this pain he couldn't even describe. Cold, yet searing. Numb, yet unbearable.
The fact that he couldn't just get up and run away made the situation damn near unbearable.
Truly...it wasn't until he heard such a vehement denial of any sort of relationship from Hiroki that he realized, really and truly, that he was absolutely in love with the man.

Of course, that didn't matter now, did it?

If he had the privacy, he would have broken down and cried like he had never cried before right about now.

Instead, he simply nodded in agreeance, then went back to focusing on his phone, staring at every single pixel in his email to keep himself from showing just how deeply hurt he was.

The Chairman spoke up again, and the words made sense to him...but they seemed distant. Hiroki had said he didn't....but Koyasu-sama said the man did...it was all...

"I understand, Sir. I'll take up managing Tanaka-san, and I am prepared to handle Narcissus-san as well, if need be." he commented plainly, not mentioning anything other than accepting his position.
It just seemed his boss was saying things to try and make him feel better. That, or he had a true misunderstanding of things.

Whatever the case...Nezumi couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like to fall from a high window...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:05 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

His feeling felt deadened and worse when the Chairman called him a liar. Of course he had. Of course...he would continue to. Now he had to save face. This was impossible and to the point that he could not be trusted. He had been called out on the carpet in front of his subordinate...and well a man he had wanted to get to know better. This was not the place he wanted to be this was not the place he had wanted Nezumi to be.

No this was completely unacceptable and now the Chairman was penning in the rules as he went along. Everything that was said made this relationship between him and the Chairman, him and Nezumi....impossible. He couldn't be good enough to lead, he couldn't be good enough to have a relationship, he couldn't be good enough for any of this. Everything that was said....twisted in his head.

He was a liar.... he couldn't perform his job right; he had to be moved back to his previous position because he was unreliable. A terrible inconvenience. He wasn't good enough....He'd never be good enough for Ohayou.

"Yes sir." was the only words that left Hiroki's pale lips. He had nothing else to say. Nothing he wanted to say to either man. Words spoken fell on deaf ears. In his head, he knew he had hurt the man beside him and disappointed the other. If he had a gun he might have used it. But of course, he only would wait to do the appropriate thing. His dark eyes drifted toward the window and he could see the hotel coming into view. Hiroki was very ready to be done with this nightmarish ride.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:19 pm

A few clicks on his phone, then Aki was tapping on the limo window. "Driver, pull the car over for a moment."
When this was done, and it was obvious that Yuuji had coordinated the other limo to pull in behind them on the side of the road, Koyasu's blue eyes trained on Nezumi.
"Nezumi-san, could you take the other limo? I know it's inconvenient, but I need to speak with Hiroki-san on some private matters."

Of course obvious, the chairman hadn't thought that the relationship between the two men was a private matter.
What could possibly be more private than that?!

Once Nezumi was gone however, the other limo, with the mouse in tow, headed toward the hotel.
Meanwhile, their own, veered off in another direction.

Thirty minutes later, the limo pulled over to the side of the road. They were in Santa Monica, at the beach. Getting out of the limo, Koyasu Aki walked down the grass-lined sidewalk and to a bench. Not far in the distance was the peer, beautiful in the fog.
Oddly enough, the beach was cold. No one was there really, and the sound of the waves was muted because of the dense fog that had rolled in over the sands, obscuring vision and noise alike.

Waiting for Hiroki to join him, Aki clasped his hands in front of him, blue eyes staring out at the ocean.
A good five minutes after the other man was sitting on the bench beside him, the chairman of Ohayou pulled out an envelope from his coat pocket and handed it to Hiroki.

Inside were the chairman's most recent hospital records; records that detailed a deteriorating condition in the elder Koyasu.
However, also inside of that small packet, was a contract.

"I can't wait for my grandson to change. I don't have that kind of time anymore." Aki spoke carefully, a sad smile on his lips as his blue gaze was fixed on the waves beyond. "I brought up your relationship for more than just your recent job changes, Asato-kun." those blue eyes turned, fixing on the younger man beside him. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I haven't been blind to the fact that you love this company... and myself. You're like a son to me, Hiroki Asato, and I care for you deeply on that level. You're much more than a damned employee. You are what I wanted in an heir, and instead I raised an insufferable brat that was too akin to my own stubborn recklessness than I wanted to admit for a long time." sighing, the chairman leaned back, continuing to watch the megane-clad man at his side. "Sign that, if you want to, and you take full control of the company in my absence. There is a clause within that states if my grandson can truly change, then he is to be added into a partnership with you and you will both share the title of chairman. One of business, you... and the other of entertainment, Akihiko."

Aki couldn't help but look back out at the waves. "This company has meant everything to you for too long, Asato-kun. I want you to be happy. If Nezumi-san makes you happy, then I want you to pursue that happiness... but I don't want to see something like that bring you down. I brought it up because I want you to be careful. Very careful. In the appearance you show to the world." the chairman laughed lightly. "In a way I suppose Akihiko's right... well with his mask of Narcissus. The world sees what he wants them to see... and in business, this is crucial. But in love, Asato-kun... in love you can't wear that mask. You have to figure out how to put it on and take it off when the time is right. I simply wished you to think on these things."

The elder man patted Hiroki's knee comfortingly. "You don't need to answer me about the contract right now. Take a little time to think about it. But be true to your feelings, Hiroki Asato. Don't let a company become all you are... you need to live as well."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 pm

"It's not crazy!" Naoko protested, though he didn't make any move away from the violinist.
In truth, the other man's arms were the only thing now keeping him from breaking.

The blond shook his head, "You keep telling me not to feel guilty but it's my fault. I feel guilty because this is hurting you and all I've ever wanted was for you to be happy, Ryu-kun... How... how can we move forward when you're afraid of sleeping in the same room as me?"

Leaning forward, Naoko kissed the violinist gently. "How about this then... you have me sleep in another room and lock the door from the outside, ne? That way, you won't lose sleep over it?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

Honestly, Nezumi was relieved to be asked to switch limos, even if it was a bit inconvenient.
Better inconvenient than to be forced to endure the rest of the drive, and possibly evening, next to, or even near, Hiroki Asato.

"Yes Sir. It's not a problem, Sir." was all the manager said as he excused himself from the car and entered into the other.
Granted, it was still uncomfortable riding with Yuuji and Michi. He just sat there and remained silent as they made their way to the hotel.

Once they arrived, he quietly went along with the group, accepting his room key and making a straight line for his room, not really saying anything to anyone.

The moment his hotel room door shut behind him, though, he couldn't stop the high-pitched wail that forced itself from deep within. It was the most pitiful, pain-ridden noise to ever come forth from the man.
He felt hurt, betrayed, stupid, useless, unwanted....and worst of all...unlovable. Undesirable, even.
A pathetic, worthless waste of humanity. He would be alone forever. He'd always been alone. He was still a damned virgin!

Walking out onto the balcony, the mouse sank down to the floor, clinging to the metal bars of the rail as he cried and cried and cried.

No...he never wanted to hurt this way again...
He had nobody to blame but himself, though.

Loosening his tie, he pulled it over his head and let it blow in the breeze, hanging halfway off the balcony.

If only...if only he could float on the breeze just like that...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:37 pm

"We should totally have a festival viewing party!" Nakai spoke up, liking that idea immensely. "Fireworks and sake and karaoke... everyone could come and we could have it somewhere really secluded. Izzy and Akihiko-san and Hiroki-san and us and maybe the guys from Narcissus' band... oh and Ryuukaze-san and Naoko-kun too!"

Of course, after he was halfway through planning this event, he realized that Chiyou had fallen sullen and silent.

Glancing over to the passenger seat on his left, the guitarist quirked an eyebrow at the 'kid'. "Something wrong, Hi-chan?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"No...no, don't be silly. I'm not going to leave you cold and alone like that. I don't want to be alone, either." Ryu smiled so warmly. Always somehow warm,even in the coldest of moments, the vocalist just had a way of picking the one beam of sunshine out of the blizzard.

"We'll sleep in the same bed, like we always have. I'll sleep just fine, and so will you. I'm not afraid. A little off-balance with things, maybe...but we're going to get through this, as normally and happily as we can."
The reassurances were somewhat more whole this time. Ryu was trying. Really, really trying. As damn hard as he possibly could.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:48 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Hm? Ah...iie. I'm fine. Mm...but yeah, a party sounds great! I wanna carry one of those cute little fans, and wear a cute traditional outfit!" the kid giggled...but he couldn't stop thinking about it. He'd always be bitter and scarred because of his family....or, well, lack thereof.
Sure, he had a lot of good things. Friends who were like family people who cared about him....but he didn't have anyone he could actually call his blood, who really, truly loved him.

"Is it....is it fun, having a family?" Chiyou asked hesitantly. "I'm sorry...I just....wouldn't know." he admitted.
Hell...without his career and his work family...he'd be on the street, struggling to survive. That...or he'd be dead by now.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Sitting there, Akihiko knew exactly what he wanted from the wardrobe. And luckily, they had a tailor there, just in case he needed a few alterations.

By the time he was finished, the musician looked like a completely different man than the person who had been sitting in that chair.

He was Narcissus, fully and completely.

The stylists had given him extensions that perfectly matched his own black hair. In fact, his hair was so long from the extensions, that even when the back was styled into a ponytail, it still fell nearly to his a**! Stray locks hung in the front, and the man's bangs were positioned over his right eye in such a fashion that his left eye was almost like a beacon of blue sky in a sea of shadow.
His make up was light, though he wore a good amount of eye-liner, made to accentuate his lips and his eyes, whereas keeping him with a semi-pale skin tone that contrasted beautifully with his dark clothing.

And dark it was...
A Victorian ruffled long sleeved cuffed shirt of black adorned him. Over that, an equally black corset. A skirt almost, also black, covered his hips and at about the middle of his right thigh, became sheer and see through, similar to a bride's veil. However, his left thigh was hidden beneath the folds of the skirt itself. Black boots up to his knee could be seen when he walked, from the right leg of course.
Over all of that was a beautifully flower embroidered, in black silk, black Victorian long coat that trailed behind him.

A vision to behold; Western European style merged with accents of traditional Japanese through his hair, made a perfect Visual Kei gothic specimen of the musician... and there wasn't a stylist or costumer in the room who didn't agree that Narcissus was every bit the celebrity they thought him to be.

In truth, it was times like these, that Narcissus himself felt as if he were a god amongst men.

But then he saw Rukuro, and it was obvious that the man hadn't woken Izzy yet. Walking over to him, Akihiko bowed, long black extensions falling over his shoulders as he did so.

"Arigatou gozaimasu, Ishi-san." the musician spoke before straightening once more. "The costumers and stylists were greatly appreciated... as was your decision to wait on waking Ruki."

So Akihiko could be humble.
When he wanted to be.
Or...
Well...
When it best suited his own interests...

(((OOC: Just so everyone knows, this is what Akihiko's outfit looks like: http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/Aurora_whitedragon/vlcsnap-2011-07-11-19h43m09s204.png
However, his hair isn't purple but black, though still done like that.
Here is what the outfit looks like without the overcoat... so yes, it's a corset.
http://pics.livejournal.com/camui_girl_88/pic/00010yp6/ )))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games