Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:00 pm
Huh...I'm bored...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:00 pm
About 93% of children go trick-or-treating every year.  

King Henry
Crew

Duezt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:05 pm
AyakaBoA
Okies! Show me your story when (of if xp ) you get done with it! 3nodding Pleeaase! whee

No problem 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:36 pm
I have the biggest case of writers block in the world.... gonk  

Raisus

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:39 pm
Ok...I'm gonna have to throw in the towel for tonight...My brain hurts... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:10 pm

I'm done! It's stupid but at least Im finished.

It was a cold foggy night and Tyrone was admiring his Darth Vader costume that he was planning to wear for Halloween the next day. Tyrone is a 32 year old man with an obsession with science-fiction and horror movies. He lives in a small house with his twin brother and he is known for having an over-active imagination. Normally, he would pretend that he's in a movie and forget all about the real world. As he runs downstairs to get a quick snack he slips on one of his zombie action figures and hits his head on a near by coffee table.

When Tyrone finally regained conciousness he looked around and noticed that he wasn't in Kansas anymore. Instead he awoke and found himself in an old mansion that reeks the scent of decayed meat.
" Yo, where the heck am I? " said Tyrone silently. Suddenly he heard a door being kicked open and a figure completely covered in a black cloak was slowly walking towards him. Acting quick he quickly took up a fighting stance that he had seen in video games. " Who are you?! " yelled Tyrone. The figure didn't speak he just kept walking closer and closer. Not knowing what else to do Tyrone quickly ran to a broken window and jumped through it and into the forest outside. When he got up, he looked through the window he jumped out of and saw that the figure wasn't there anymore. When he turned around and looked at the forest, he noticed that there was a person limping. As he got closer, the person suddenly turned his head and growled. "Whoa! The person has only half a face! It's a zombie!" screamed Tyrone. Once he realized that it was a Zombie, without hesitation, Tyrone quickly jumped through the window again and into the house. He ran into a closet and hid.

"What the hell's going on.." He said to himself. As he stood there in fear, a baseball bat has caught his eye. He quickly grabbed it and slowly opened the closet and walked out. Once he got into the middle of the room he was in, the hooded figure appeared again and started running to him. " Oh yeah?!" Tyrone yelled as he swung the bat at the hooded figure's head. As the hooded figure fell down to the floor, Tyrone jumped over the body and through the front door where he was gonna take down the zombie as well. Once he stepped out he saw a crowd of zombies walking around the mansion. As he took up his bat, he ran at the crowd of zombies and started swinging at them. One by one, the zombies fell to the ground. Once the 10th zombie fell, 5 vampires started running to him. Tyrone quickly took up his bat and started swinging wildly again. But all of a sudden the vampires got a hold of the bat and took it away. As Tyrone fought back, 2 more vampires came and started zapping Tyrone. The zapping went on until Tyrone finally fell to the floor and lost his conciousness. When he awoke he found himself in jail.
"Hey!! Why am I in jail?!" he yelled at the cop infront of him.
"Don't act stupid!" replied the cop.
"I'm serious I don't know what I did! Tell me!" Tyrone demanded as he shook his stomped on the floor.
"You attacked your brother, you ran outside with a bat and attacked innocent civilians and you resisted arrest.. your going to be locked away for a loong time." said the cop. After hearing that Tyrone quickly realized that his imagination has gone way too far. He felt dizzy as he sat down and started to cry. A month later he was found guilty and went to jail for 4 years.

Duezt

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:57 am
A few days ago I went along with my friend Brandon to his "fake" girlfriend's dorm. She was just unpacking her stuff when we came in.

Brandon - "Hey Samantha."
Samantha - "OMG OMG...Hi!"
Brandon - "This is my friend, J-D. J-D, this is Samantha."
Me - "Nice to meet you." (holds out hand)
Samantha - "Omigosh, I can't! Haha, my hands are all dirty from unpacking! No please, I'm sorry!"
Me - sweatdrop . . .
Brandon - "You got a lot of Ikea stuff in your dorm."
Samantha - "Yup. OMG...that place is heaven..HEY!! Wanna see my new phone?"
Brandon - "Sure, okay^^."

(walks into her room and grabs a Sony phone)

Samantha - "It's so cool. it has a really cool digital camera on the back and it makes this cute chime when you turn it on."
Brandon - "That's cool, I never seen that before."
Samantha - "Yeah, they only sell it in Europe and Asia. But the store we went to, you know, with the Chinese owner, was a friend of ours, so he managed to sell it to us..."
Brandon - "It's so cool, how much did it cost?"
Samantha - "Like...I think around...$300 or $400, I'm not sure. But be careful with it, I almost got it scratched."

(Brandon handed it to Samantha, but it slipped out of her fingers and fell on the floor. Then a huge dent was on the back.)

Samantha - Aiiiiiii gonk !  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:46 pm
Pagtatapat01
A few days ago I went along with my friend Brandon to his "fake" girlfriend's dorm. She was just unpacking her stuff when we came in.

Brandon - "Hey Samantha."
Samantha - "OMG OMG...Hi!"
Brandon - "This is my friend, J-D. J-D, this is Samantha."
Me - "Nice to meet you." (holds out hand)
Samantha - "Omigosh, I can't! Haha, my hands are all dirty from unpacking! No please, I'm sorry!"
Me - sweatdrop . . .
Brandon - "You got a lot of Ikea stuff in your dorm."
Samantha - "Yup. OMG...that place is heaven..HEY!! Wanna see my new phone?"
Brandon - "Sure, okay^^."

(walks into her room and grabs a Sony phone)

Samantha - "It's so cool. it has a really cool digital camera on the back and it makes this cute chime when you turn it on."
Brandon - "That's cool, I never seen that before."
Samantha - "Yeah, they only sell it in Europe and Asia. But the store we went to, you know, with the Chinese owner, was a friend of ours, so he managed to sell it to us..."
Brandon - "It's so cool, how much did it cost?"
Samantha - "Like...I think around...$300 or $400, I'm not sure. But be careful with it, I almost got it scratched."

(Brandon handed it to Samantha, but it slipped out of her fingers and fell on the floor. Then a huge dent was on the back.)

Samantha - Aiiiiiii gonk !
lol  

King Henry
Crew

Rekindled Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:56 pm
s**t i could really go for some coffee biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:11 pm
CloudYasha

I'm done! It's stupid but at least Im finished.

It was a cold foggy night and Tyrone was admiring his Darth Vader costume that he was planning to wear for Halloween the next day. Tyrone is a 32 year old man with an obsession with science-fiction and horror movies. He lives in a small house with his twin brother and he is known for having an over-active imagination. Normally, he would pretend that he's in a movie and forget all about the real world. As he runs downstairs to get a quick snack he slips on one of his zombie action figures and hits his head on a near by coffee table.

When Tyrone finally regained conciousness he looked around and noticed that he wasn't in Kansas anymore. Instead he awoke and found himself in an old mansion that reeks the scent of decayed meat.
" Yo, where the heck am I? " said Tyrone silently. Suddenly he heard a door being kicked open and a figure completely covered in a black cloak was slowly walking towards him. Acting quick he quickly took up a fighting stance that he had seen in video games. " Who are you?! " yelled Tyrone. The figure didn't speak he just kept walking closer and closer. Not knowing what else to do Tyrone quickly ran to a broken window and jumped through it and into the forest outside. When he got up, he looked through the window he jumped out of and saw that the figure wasn't there anymore. When he turned around and looked at the forest, he noticed that there was a person limping. As he got closer, the person suddenly turned his head and growled. "Whoa! The person has only half a face! It's a zombie!" screamed Tyrone. Once he realized that it was a Zombie, without hesitation, Tyrone quickly jumped through the window again and into the house. He ran into a closet and hid.

"What the hell's going on.." He said to himself. As he stood there in fear, a baseball bat has caught his eye. He quickly grabbed it and slowly opened the closet and walked out. Once he got into the middle of the room he was in, the hooded figure appeared again and started running to him. " Oh yeah?!" Tyrone yelled as he swung the bat at the hooded figure's head. As the hooded figure fell down to the floor, Tyrone jumped over the body and through the front door where he was gonna take down the zombie as well. Once he stepped out he saw a crowd of zombies walking around the mansion. As he took up his bat, he ran at the crowd of zombies and started swinging at them. One by one, the zombies fell to the ground. Once the 10th zombie fell, 5 vampires started running to him. Tyrone quickly took up his bat and started swinging wildly again. But all of a sudden the vampires got a hold of the bat and took it away. As Tyrone fought back, 2 more vampires came and started zapping Tyrone. The zapping went on until Tyrone finally fell to the floor and lost his conciousness. When he awoke he found himself in jail.
"Hey!! Why am I in jail?!" he yelled at the cop infront of him.
"Don't act stupid!" replied the cop.
"I'm serious I don't know what I did! Tell me!" Tyrone demanded as he shook his stomped on the floor.
"You attacked your brother, you ran outside with a bat and attacked innocent civilians and you resisted arrest.. your going to be locked away for a loong time." said the cop. After hearing that Tyrone quickly realized that his imagination has gone way too far. He felt dizzy as he sat down and started to cry. A month later he was found guilty and went to jail for 4 years.

Aww~ My Laruku buddy! You're so weird! XD, I haven't finished my story...but I will 3nodding  

Raisus

yamabuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:45 pm
its late i worked....im tired...and i have to get up early in the morning. and go back....xx life sucks...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:08 pm
Can someone tell the percentage of parents who steal candy from their kids on Halloween? Wasn't it 90%?  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Raisus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:01 am
My mommy stole some of my candy and ate it right in front of me.... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:19 pm
Home Is this a quiet place where you should be alone? Is this where the tortured and the troubled find their own?  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

-=Cha^0^s_G3ar=-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:37 pm
OMGZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Jay Chou's November's Chopin' Album is released today!!!!!!!!!!! Its soooo awesome!!!! biggrin smile biggrin  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games