Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:52 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
*gets up and nods* I'm sure of it!!!

hmm i wonder if he'll feel the same ever again with me..

okay just dont scream
i dunno if that's possible...since he got a kid with Rai...I've met his mother yesterday..she's so nice, but she didn't knew her sons are Noah..
Guess I have to get get pain-killers after this...

yea i guess it was just one sided love..(( p.s on the baby thing devi says its just something they are doing for stephy untill her story ish finished he got mad at meh for that cause i didnt know :3)) okay stand still
((i know, still going to be weird)) *nods*

* her mouth opens and her fans grow deeper and she walks over to cat and bites her neck*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:53 am

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
*gets up and nods* I'm sure of it!!!

hmm i wonder if he'll feel the same ever again with me..

okay just dont scream
i dunno if that's possible...since he got a kid with Rai...I've met his mother yesterday..she's so nice, but she didn't knew her sons are Noah..

yea i guess it was just one sided love..(( p.s on the baby thing devi says its just something they are doing for stephy untill her story ish finished he got mad at meh for that cause i didnt know :3)) okay stand still

* her mouth opens and her fans grow deeper and she walks over to cat and bites her neck*
What the?! *sits there calmly and smiles* i'm so used to these bites...Kuro-chan saved me many times with this...

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:56 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

What the?! *sits there calmly and smiles* i'm so used to these bites...Kuro-chan saved me many times with this...

* eues goes yellow and the stig mata shows and she suck all the akuma blood andher eyes go back to normal and inserts human blood into cat*((not hers))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:57 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
*drags Jav in* he deserves it
for all the stupid things he did...he's a stubborn little fella
how come Tim isn't like that?
*tim resting on head* because tim is a more advanced golem
*pokes Jav* i wished he was too..he steals my stuff and hides it...*Jav moves a bit* atleast the piant didn't went of
*tim starts eating jav's remains*
Timtim what are you doing?! *pulls Jav away from Tim*
*he continues to eat remains and then burps out two javs*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:58 am

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

* eues goes yellow and the stig mata shows and she suck all the akuma blood andher eyes go back to normal and inserts human blood into cat*((not hers))
((kk)) *feels teh blood again not used to it at all, grabs Mizu's shoulder, trying not to faint*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:59 am

generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
*drags Jav in* he deserves it
for all the stupid things he did...he's a stubborn little fella
how come Tim isn't like that?
*tim resting on head* because tim is a more advanced golem
*pokes Jav* i wished he was too..he steals my stuff and hides it...*Jav moves a bit* atleast the piant didn't went of
...double trouble gonk

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:01 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
...double trouble gonk
...*he eats both of them and burps out the original* now i think he's improved
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:05 am

generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
...double trouble gonk
*pokes Jav* *thinks:phew atleast there is only one of him now* Jav Jav?? *doesn't move for a while but then flies to her head and rests there* seems like it..looks like he's alot calmer

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:06 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
...double trouble gonk
*pokes Jav* *thinks:phew atleast there is only one of him now* Jav Jav?? *doesn't move for a while but then flies to her head and rests there* seems like it..looks like he's alot calmer
I think i've turned him into tim jr.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:07 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

((kk)) *feels teh blood again not used to it at all, grabs Mizu's shoulder, trying not to faint*

* continues with hte process and backs away with blood in her mouth and swallows it and holds her chest in pain*

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:08 am

generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
...double trouble gonk
now ur saying that he's alot smaller then before. But still has his black and gold like colors ^-^
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:09 am

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

* continues with hte process and backs away with blood in her mouth and swallows it and holds her chest in pain*
*falls on her knees, panting* w-why does it hurt so much?! can't my body handle human blood anymore?!

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:10 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
...double trouble gonk
now ur saying that he's alot smaller then before. But still has his black and gold like colors ^-^
pretty much *tim turns huge and scares away jav*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:11 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

*falls on her knees, panting* w-why does it hurt so much?! can't my body handle human blood anymore?!

You just got to wait for it to flow through your veins properly...* closes her eyes and the stigmatas are glowing and the akuma blood goes away from her body*

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:12 am

generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
generalcross44
D_Cat-Exorcist
...double trouble gonk
pretty much *tim turns huge and scares away jav*
and he's still scared of large things ^^ Jav Jav *for the first time listens and comes to her* yep great improvement
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games