Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sepolopa the great

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:48 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
sepolopa the great
D_Cat-Exorcist
sepolopa the great
D_Cat-Exorcist
sepolopa the great
hehe ^/////^ thats good
*smiles* Oh before I forget, I'm sorry for shooting you several times before *goes to the balcony*
hehe lol its ok ^^
good to hear =3
*looks from the balcony down* where is that ring? Jav probably stole it =_=" stupid little golem *sigh* can't he behave for once...
lol who is him?
*hold up a black and gold golem* This pesky bug is Jav
I needed a golem so I bought him but he only brings trouble!
y dont u get a new one?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:49 am

sepolopa the great
D_Cat-Exorcist
sepolopa the great
D_Cat-Exorcist
sepolopa the great
hehe lol its ok ^^
good to hear =3
*looks from the balcony down* where is that ring? Jav probably stole it =_=" stupid little golem *sigh* can't he behave for once...
lol who is him?
*hold up a black and gold golem* This pesky bug is Jav
I needed a golem so I bought him but he only brings trouble!
y dont u get a new one?
'cause every golem is like this in the beginning...

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:54 am

*deeply sleeping on the floor, snoring a bit*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:56 am

D_Cat-Exorcist

*its dawn and the sun hasnt come up yet and its kinda dark in the house and mizu is staring blank eyed at her glowing white jewel necklace while holding it up*

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:58 am

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

*its dawn and the sun hasnt come up yet and its kinda dark in the house and mizu is staring blank eyed at her glowing white jewel necklace while holding it up*
*quietly says something while asleep* Protect...my friends and comerades....Protect Dero from harm...*shivers a bit and grabs Mizu's leg* Protect the crystals...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:06 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

*quietly says something while asleep* Protect...my friends and comerades....Protect Dero from harm...*shivers a bit and grabs Mizu's leg* Protect the crystals...

looks up with blank eyes* will he really protect it?.. i have a feeling its going to break still..

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:08 am

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

looks up with blank eyes* will he really protect it?.. i have a feeling its going to break still..
*slowly wakes up notices that she's hugging her leg and lets loose* w-what was I doing?! *looks at Mizu's crystal and sighs*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:14 am

*sleeping in the hammack while it's raining*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:15 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

*slowly wakes up notices that she's hugging her leg and lets loose* w-what was I doing?! *looks at Mizu's crystal and sighs*

hey cat.. i wonder if he'll really keep that promise..
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:16 am

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

*rubs her eyes* He'll do...He loves you errr....as a friend of course!!!!
*Jav flies over to Cross and glomps him*

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:20 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

heh it seems i'm falling for him again.. like the old saying goes you never really notice you love that special person or thing untill its really gone...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:22 am

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

heh it seems i'm falling for him again.. like the old saying goes you never really notice you love that special person or thing untill its really gone...
hm...guess ur right
*still sitting on the ground and looks up* Why haven't you kill me yet??

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:24 am

generalcross44
*comes back in completely drenched* why didn't anyone get me out of the rain??
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:24 am

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

hm...guess ur right
*still sitting on the ground and looks up* Why haven't you kill me yet??

yea.. it just something about him that make me fall for him everytime..

cause .. i know you made your choice yesterday abut being akuma for a day r so i'll wait..

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:25 am

generalcross44
generalcross44
*comes back in completely drenched* why didn't anyone get me out of the rain??
i thought Jav was going to wake you ((Jav is my golem ^-^))
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games